IndiaDivine.org

Eight Mukhi from Nepal - To GR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste GR, ok now I understand you were talking about Ganesh Rudraksha with Trunk. Yes, the Siddha Mala contains this bead too. Please see the details below:

Ganesh Rudraksha from Nepal

Mantra: "Om Hum Namah"

Description : This is a kind of Rudraksha which bears Trunk like elevation as is seen on the face of Lord Ganesh. It is called Ganesh Rudraksha. It provides the worshipper perfection in every sphere in life and the grace of Lord Ganesh is received by him. Read More

/dispCategory.php?catId=4 & spcKewd=Ganesh%20rudraksha & PHPSESSID=ee8674185223035c5af702c407da70ab

, Gautam Raval <ravalgautamv wrote:>> Dear narasimhaye,> > Thanks for your reply.> > I have 8 mukh ganesh Rudraksha which has "TRUNK" when you see elevation.> > So i want to know about 8 Mukh Ganesh Rudraksha. Not a ordinary 8 Mukh Rudraksha.> > The reason for asking you that for making a "Shiddha Mala". there is one Ganesh rudrahsa .> > So what is the important of Ganesh rudraksha when it has 8 mukh with trunk.> > Please Reply.> > Best Regards,> GR