IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Help Required!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Looking for earth-friendly autos? Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Autos' Green Center.

Sairam !!! I am very disappointed to know that I have not received a single mail in this regard from our dear brothers and sisters. I am further sending you all a link wherein we had arranged to publish an article in the newspaper asking for aid. Hers is the link - http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=knowmumbai & section=Communities & subpage=article & sectid=34 & contentid=2007021522501225056f5f391 After consulting a few trustees, many have mentioned the requirement of an Approval Letter from the Tahsildar of Mumbai City, which we are unable to arrange for. Request you all to get in

touch with Mr.Narayan - father of the patient - and extend your help and arrange for an early operation. Sairam - Sai daughter VijayasriNote: forwarded message attached.

Never Miss an EmailStay connected with Mail on your mobile. Get started!

Sairam brothers & sisters, I would be grateful if any of you can give me information regarding the following :- An aged man and his son supply tea to our office in Mumbai. His elder son is suffering the ailment of kidney damage and is undergoing Dialysis process regularly. Every process takes almost Rs.3000/- Doctors have confirmed that there has to be a transplant done only then there would be a permanent cure. The amount required for the surgery is Rs.3lakhs. Can any one plz check and confirm with the Sri Sathya Sai Medical Centre here in mumbai, ( as I am unable get the contact number of the medical center there) the process for it to be done. Request you all to kindly treat the same as urgent and help one of a needy family thereby going more close to our BABA. Sairam Vijayasri R

Chari

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.