IndiaDivine.org

Sai mandir at Kalpataru Sai Nilayam in San Jose, CA. USA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear MiraSai Jai Sai Ram I am having the following list of Sai Temples in CA, USA. I will be grateful if you or any devotee can add something to it. Please send me the email addresses of the devotees, who want to join the group, so that I may be able to send them the invitation. Thanks for the invitation. We already visited San Jose some three years ago. Jai Sai Ram Ashok Gupta USA - California Sl No NAME & ADDRESS OF THE TRUSTEE/ Contact person NAME & ADDRESS OF THE TEMPLE E-mail address/web Remarks 1. 408-705-7904 or 408-564-6704 saibandhu. Shirdi Sai Center 897-B East Kifer Rd, Sunnyvale, CA 94086. www.shirdisaipariva ar.org This is a center exclusively for Shirdi Sai BABA and is maintained by Shirdi Sai Parivaar. It has a life size

moorthy of Shirdi BABA and is open on all days with 4 Aratis at 6:15 am, 12 pm, 6:30 pm, 8:30 pm. There is a small Chavadi and Dwarakamai inside the main complex. Every Thursdays Shirdi Sai bhajans are conducted between 7:30 – 8:30 pm. 2. Kalpataru Sai Nilayam 3491 Clover Oak Dr., San Jose, CA (Near Evergreen) 408-737-9999 thesaifoundation. org Bhajans/Aarati/Prasad are held every Thursday from 7:15pm to 9:30pm. Rudrabhishekam every first Saturday of the month. 3. Pandit Ganesh Shasthry 880 E Fremont Avenue. # 302 Cupertino Villas Sunnyvale, CA 94087 Ph: Res 408-245-5443 Cell 925-209-7637 Vaidica Vidya Ganapathi Center Sri Lakshmi Ganapathi Temple 32,Rancho Drive San Jose, CA 95111 Ph: 408-226-3600 email: srikalahatheeswara@ Webmaster email: wgcwebmaster@ wgc.org This is actually in a big garage, where a pujari from the Balaji Temple in Livermore, CA, made into a Temple and got many deities among which Sri Shirdi Sai Baba from Delhi was brought and "Prathishtapana" function was performed on 9th June 2003. Temple Timings: Weekdays 10am ~ 12pm, 6:00pm ~ 8pm Weekends & Holidays 10am ~ 8pm Every Thursday, exactly at 7.25pm Sri Shirdi Sai

Haarathulu and Dhoop start. 4. Krishna Samantula at 949-679-9938 Shirdi Saibaba temple (Los Angeles Area) 144 South 4th Street, Montebello, CA 90640. www.shirdisaila.org. 5. Shirdi Saibaba Mandir 20589 Homestead Road Cupertino, CA 95014, USA mirasai <helpeverhurtnever9 wrote: Sairam Veenaji and Ashokji,Aap jo Sai ko itne priye hein, mirasai ka hardhik pranaam...All glory and victory to our beloved Sai.Belated Birthday wishes to you Veenaji and I was so happy to read the wonderful blessings you and Ashokji received at Shirdi. You are doing so much seva for the people, you are indeed blessed.If it is okay with

you, somebody had suggested I should write and request you, if you would mention about the Kalpataru Sai temple here in San Jose, California, USA. in your regular emails, so that more people would be able to benefit from the grace of Baba. Our website address is www.thesaifoundation.org and we hold bhajans/Aarati/Prasad every Thursday from 7:15pm to 9:30pm. Also, we have Rudrabhishekam every first Saturday of the month. Also, I would like to personally invite you both to come and stay for as long as you want at the temple (I have a guest room), when you visit USA on your next trip. I am attaching 3 photos of the temple. If you receive this mail, please do confirm.Jai SaiRam,in sai...mirasai Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.