FROM "LIFE OF SAI BABA" BY NARASIMHA SWAMI

DEVOTEE EXPERIENCE

POEM: I LOOK ONLY TO YOU, OH SAI

TOPIC OF DISCUSSION: NEED OF POOJA AND PRAYER

DEVOTEES' FORUM

READER'S REFLECTION

NEWS OF SHIRDI SAI ACTIVITIES

FROM SHRI C.B. SATPATHY'S MESSAGE

……“God has created a manifested material universe around human souls called ‘Jiva’. The ‘Jiva’ takes birth from life to life till its karma (both positive and negative) is exhausted. After the karma is exhausted, a human body is not required by the soul. Then the soul continues in a body-less state and merges with God, the Over soul from which it came.The main function of Shri Sainath, the Param Sadguru was to draw, train help and evolve the human souls to get rid of their Karma and Jivdasa. Baba, in an earlier phase of his life must have undergone the various Jivdasa Himself. He has narrated many stories about His past lives and relations in Shri Sai Satcharitra. Being the Over-soul He knew about the conditions and the stage of evolution of all souls and their past. Hence, He could guide and control them effectively. He used to say that He could draw the soul of any of His

devotees at the time of death even from thousands of miles and also that He knew every thing about everyone wherever they are.

To hold-on to such a Samarth Guru is the basic as also the ultimate requirement of a true spiritual seeker. All Prayers, Sadhanas, Poojas, Yogas are meant for evolving the soul out of the sufferings and sorrows of its human embodiment. Therefore, the Sadguru who is capable of taking the human souls to the ultimate reality is the key person. This key person, himself being beyond life and death, is a guide for many lives of his devotees.

Parents are linked with one ‘birth’ but the Sadguru is linked with many births. All human relations, father, mother, wife, children can walk along with a soul till death. But it is the Sadguru alone who walks along after death. He is, therefore, our best and permanent friend. We should hold on to Him with all the love devotion and faith we have. One must continue steadfastly, with faith and realise that in this life whatever pleasure and pain we experience are under His guidance and control.

These experiences are for the evolution of the soul and are essentially required. Those who have this faith and patience evolve faster than those who lose patience and faith quickly. Baba said that when faced with a difficult situation don’t break down. Wait and see what happens because, it is my duty to protect my children/devotees at any cost. What better assurance can be given by any one?".........

FROM "LIFE OF SAI BABA" BY NARASIMHA SWAMI

……“ Baba occasionally used even accidental chances to furnish further illumination on this matter. After 1910, Dixit and some other friends wanted to leave Shirdi and asked permission of Baba to go. Baba said, ‘You may go’. Then a devotee asked, ‘Baba, where is one to go?’

Baba at once gave a new turn to the talk, and made it educative. Baba’s answer was, ‘Up’, that is, ‘Above this’, which obviously meant, above the present worldly level in which one is groveling with so many attachments and repulsions, sorrows and joys, and so much of confusion, without any calm perception of the underlying reality. Then the question was asked, What is the way to go up? Baba’s answer was, ‘There are plenty of ways proceeding from each place. For you here, there is a way leading from here. But the way is rugged. There are tigers and bears on the route’. Baba was talking in symbolic language. There were no bears at Shirdi nor tigers. But what he meant was, there was obstructions on the way to one's spiritual progress, which are as fierce and terrible as tigers and bears.

It was just then that H.S. Dixit intervened and said, ‘But Baba, if one has a guide with him?’ Baba answered: 'If one has a guide with him, then there is no difficulty. Then the tigers and bears move aside. If there is no guide, there is also a deep yawning pit on the way, and there is the danger of falling into it'. During the discourse, Anna Saheb Dabolkar was present, and he had been debating once whether a Guru was necessary at all for one's spiritual progress.

Dabolkar felt that this was the instruction given to him that a Guru was essential and useful to overcome obstacles that would otherwise hamper one's spiritual progress. The word Guide here meant Guru. Baba's reference to the deep yawning pit meant hell. So, Baba once again drove the much needed lesson that unless one got a Guru, one would make no progress at all, or in the language of Kabir, Guru Vina Kone Batave Vat that is, Unless there is a Guru, who is to show the way?

Baba again and again pointed out that the solution to one's intellectual riddles, conundrums and mazes, lies in the practical step of summoning up faith and reverence and love to a Guru, who will himself thereafter solve all problems, remove all difficulties and drive off all tigers and bears from the route, and save one from falling into the yawning pit. Baba's metaphors must have been reported or in any case had far reaching results.

Upasani Baba who came to Shirdi in 1911, took Baba for his guide and got his help, especially, by silent instruction through visions. In one of the visions, Upasani found that as he was passing on, there was a deep pit, which afterwards he learnt was hell, and that when he approached it, hands came out of that hell clutching at his feet trying to pull him down. He had sufficient grace to remember his Guru, and said, 'Let go, let go. If you don't let go. I will tell Sai Baba'.

The remembrance of the Guru knocks off all vasanas and tendencies which lead to hell. Thus Upasani's. feet were released from the clutch of the hands from hell. Upasani was then told that it was a mistake to go very near the brink of that pit. It was the Guru's grace that saved him from that pit. This is allegorical or symbolical, but, in point of fact, it was this same Guru Sai Baba's grace that saved Rao Bhadur H. V. Sathe from the brink of hell, the sin of immorality with a lady of doubtful reputation at the shala at Shirdi.

On that occasion Sathe felt like a thief caught red-handed. He repented his stupidity immediately and resolved never again to call at that woman's place or to commit such a sin. So. Baba really did save this devotee of his from falling into the yawning pit, and thus showed that he was the Guru who would take a man on to the goal of his life. If a man commits such mortals sins as adultery or debauchery, he can never be fit to receive the higher truths which alone can take him on to purity, detachment and the love of God that ensures salvation and liberation.

Thus, what Baba spoke to Dabolkar was illustrated in the case of Sathe. But this was not the only instance in which Baba helped either Sathe or others. It is not merely kama that degrades the soul and takes it to hell. Krodha anger or hatred does the same. Baba in the case of Sathe did another piece of signal service. Sathe had purchased a plot of land at or near Shirdi, and wanted to go and see the place.

He brought a cart and wanted his wife to get into it so that they might go and see the place. But Dada Kelkar, his father-in-law, who arranged the sale, was anxious that claims to that land should not be put forward by Sathe's jatis or next of kin, as they would claim it if they came to know that the land was purchased by him. So, he had told his daughter not to go with her husband to see the land. So, when Sathe wanted his wife to get into the cart, she would not come.

Then at once Sathe got angry, and took the horse whip in his hand and was ready to whip his wife, for her impertinent refusal. He had lifted his hand, when Sri Sai Baba, who was watching the whole scene, unseen, from his own Mosque, sent up Megha to hurry up and bring Sathe to Baba.

So, as the whip was lifted, Megha said, 'Baba wants you', and down fell the whip. Sathe went to Baba. Baba there softened Sathe, and told him that there was no necessity for him to see the land for the land was there all the time. Sathe found how Baba had saved him once again from an act of gross cruelty to his wife, which would also be one of the sins leading to hell. Conquest of temper is essential for one's religious progress.".....

DEVOTEE EXPERIENCE

Satcharitra is a Treasure gifted by Sri Sai to his devotees.That is why I always refuse to accept any money for the Satcharitra I give to others. Many people ask me for the book and when I give it to them they ask how much it costs. We may price a Holy book for its print but cannot price its contents. This is my strong opinion.

Satcharitra is a ocean like the four Vedas. Once Dr. Mrs. Vinnie Chitloori (author of Ambrosia in Shirdi) told me that she always prays Baba to give her at least seven births as His devotee and grant strength to understand the Satcharitra in all aspects and grant liberation in the last birth . Baba makes a devotee fulfil his vow to other Gods is a known matter from the Satcharitra. Once this happened to me. Five years ago I have copied the Holy Sri Gurucharitra in manuscipt (Master Universal Sai Trust of Ongole in Andhra Pradesh is constructing an Ashram in Shirdi and they wanted to place the manuscript books copied by the Sai Devotees in a pillar or stoopa).

On completion of the work while packing the Book for despatch, a thought came to my mind that Lord Dattatreya is incarnation of Brahma, Vishnu and Maheswara.....Oh Sainadha....it would be nice to feed atleast three people on completion of my work. The next day morning I went to a post office and sent the parcel containing the Book to the Organisation.

Walking through the street suddenly one villager with two children came and asked for food for his children. I said that my house is too far from that place and expressed my inability to provide food instantly and offered him money to feed children in any restaurant. He refused the money and said that he too possessed money. He further said that he came in search of his wife who had come to the city with her parents to work in a construction project from their village as they had no earnings at their place and children wanted to meet their mother. One child was 10 years old and other was about 8.

He said they came by a train from their village and the children were hungry and the money in his possession was required for his return travel. I again insisted that he accept the money instead of food as I was totally unable to feed them on such a busy street, but he did not yield and requested me to provide food to his children. I was totally baffled at his demand. To my surprise I noticed an Irani restaurant a 100 yards away. Overjoyed by seeing this, I asked him if any snacks would be alright for them as normally such kind of restaurants serve only tea and snacks.

He agreed. I took them to the restaurant and while looking at the huge glass box containing bakery biscuits, samosa etc, casually asked the bearer there if cooked rice available. He replied that Vegetable Biryani was just ready. I asked the villager whether the children would eat such spicy food. He said yes and asked me to arrange at least one plateful to feed his children and he further said that he can resist himself. But I ordered two plates full of Biryani for the children and paid money for it in advance and told the bearer not to ask any money from them and took a few steps towards the exit.

It then struck me that I had made a mistake. I went back into the restaurant and saw the children giving spoonful of food to their father. Cursing myself for not ordering food for their father, I approached the bearer and asked him for one more plateful of biryani and paid money for it and turned towards the villager. The feeling I had on seeing his expression of gratitude is unexplainable. With great relief I came out of the restaurant and was surprised to see a Baba idol installed in a small portion opposite the restaurant. I looked at my wrist watch and the time was 12.20. Then I realised what I thought when I was packing the manuscript of Sri Guru Charitra previous night and how Baba made me to fulfill my wish that too in His presence. My faith in Him increased multifold with this incident.Poondla Bharadwaja, Hyderabad

Share your experience, articles poems etc.

POEM

I Look Only to You, Oh Sai

In the darkest of nights, when fear just holds me tight, and yesterday has only betrayed, then tomorrow I know I will dread..

I feel so much burden in my heart, and I can't seem to find anyway around, sadness has gripped me tight, and loneliness is all I have right now...

Then as silence just dawns, a bright light echo's from my heart, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, Om Sai Ram, says my heart beat by beat. Everything will be ok, just have faith.

I look only to You, oh Sai..whatever is happening, and whatever I am going through, its ok, because I know You are with me all the way through, Om Sai Ram, you show me the truth.

Then suddenly I feel like the dark cloud has moved, and warm sunshine is sprinkling its rays , Oh Sai, just your name has power to say, and to make all the sorrows turn into smiles.

Life without You, oh Sai, is sad, and pain, and hate, with ego and envy but You teach love, and hope, and strength, Oh Sai, with only the words Faith and Patience,

This prayer, this heartfelt prayer I say, I am bound, and we all are in this heartless world, free us from these chains that kill us day by day, Oh Sai, I have nothing, but your words as my saviour..

Oh Sai, teach me Shraddha, and Saburi, to meditate on Your leelas, to rejoice on Your life, the strength to give seva, to my mata, pita, guru, Oh Sadguru, without You, my life is worth no life at all.

Dharmishtha Gohil, Nairobi, Kenya

Share your experience, articles poems etc.

TOPIC OF DISCUSSION

NEED FOR POOJA AND PRAYER

Prayer can do what nobody else can. Very early in life my Guru gave me deeksha and initiated spiritual pursuits in me. He told me to recite a mantra whenever in distress and said that I will find a power helping me out. These words gave me such satisfaction and relief that automatically I started doing Guru dhyan followed by prayers every day. Like everybody else I have had my share of joys and sorrows. The going has been rough many a times but daily prayers helped me overcome all the adversities in life.Gradually I started feeling the presence of my Guru in my house whenever I remembered Him in crisis. Initially this happened occasionally. As time passed I started feeling Him around me more often. Gradually, I felt that He was waiting for me every morning in the puja room to converse with me and shower His blessings on me like a parent does on His child.Now I definitely feel more

enriched because I see Him everywhere - in every individual, everything around me. I feel that He resides in my very being and is constantly uplifting me by providing the power of discrimination between permanent and impermanent. I see no difference between my Guru and God. Everything now merges into one absolute. He guides me every day, every hour and every minute.Actually now I know that He was there with me all along - helping me, guiding me, teaching me, uplifting me and fulfilling me. He was always in contact with me. I lost contact with Him because of my ignorance. I lost contact because I was not patient enough when He was teaching me through the experience of life. But He never became impatient.

He did not leave me ever. He always made sure that I learnt and progressed. He always gave more than I ever needed. I have an overwhelming sense of gratitude while writing this little article. Probably a mortal like me is not competent enough to even begin to understand the power of prayers. Time and again I have experienced that we cannot reach where our prayers can!Dr Anuradha Mal, Gurgaon

Share your views on Topic of Discussion : WHAT ARE THE VIEWS OF BABA ON YOGA

DEVOTEES' FORUM

Usha Vishwanath, New Delhi

It is so many years since Shri Shirdi Sai Baba attained samadhi and still we are experiencing his compassion and love as much as his devotees of those days experienced. He is a guiding force in the lives of all Sai devotees. The fact that there are so many Sai temples in India and all over the world and so many devotees meeting on the platform of Sai consciousness on this website shows how Baba is with us at every step we take.

Anitha Kandukuri, Canberra Australia

"Wherever I climb I am followed by a dog called Ego." by Friedrich NietzscheHow true it is. As we climb up the ladder of success or fame be it at work or where Gods work, our egos become stronger and we look down up on others who try to suggest things or do better than us. From Ego stem anger, jealousy and hatred. It is for this reason we see people who have climbed the ladder of fame fall to shame very quickly and find it hard to get back on their feet because we have the load of ego on our head.Baba bless us and guide us always.

Share your feelings about Shirdi Sai in Devotees’ Forum

READER'S REFLECTION

Deepa H, USA

The Heritage of Shirdi Sai Magazine is really wonderful and it is great being a part of it. Wishing you and the entire team of Heritage of Shirdi Sai Magazine a very Happy and prosperous New Year. May this New Year bring in lots of joy, happiness, good health and above all the grace and blessings of Shri Shirdi Sai Baba.

Viren, London

This is really a work which must be called as "Baba Jee Ki Marzi Se" in fact this is a great job done. The shower of holy blessings of Babajee with his presence in the heart was felt while going through this masterpiece named as Heritage of Shirdi Sai newsletter Sai E-zine. I must say please carry on with this work and make others feel His holy presence which can change the way of living of everyone. The motive is to change the content inside - not the container......

Share Reader's Reflection

NEWS OF SHIRDI SAI ACTIVITIES

ONLINE SHIRDI SAI BABA RADIO

With the blessings and grace of Shri Shirdi Sai , the first ever online Shirdi Sai baba radio will be broadcasting,- leela's of Baba thru His bhajans in Hindi, Telugu, Marathi and Gujrati, Sai Mahima , Sai amritwani, Sai mantra ,Sai Satcharitra prayaan ,discourses ,Geeta Gyan , Vishnu Sahasaram and much much more. I will be hosting it from this thursday. I will also be sharing my experiences and experiences of other Sai devotees thru this media.

This is the first ever online radio dedicated to the lotus feet of Shri Shirdi Sai baba. Just by listening to this radio, Sai devotees will feel the bliss of Baba and His leela's around them. You can go to http://debu7366.blogspot.com/ to listen to this radio [ password- omsrisai ]or for knowing the weekly program guide and to post your request, suggestions ,feedback and comments- plz visit http://sairadio.blogspot.com/ . You will also find a lot of important information at this site in the coming weeks.

SHIRDI SAI BABA SANSTHAN, CANADA (TORONTO)

Located at SAI KA MADHUBAN in Unionville - Three Annual Events celebrated: Ram Navami Guru Purrnima, and Vijay Dashami, Monthly Weekly and daily Activities: Abhishek - Akhand Parayan - Bhajan Sandhaya - Aarti - Annadaan..."Prepare a Meal" - Chitra Yatra - Paduka Puja - Palki Pothi & Portrait Procession - Volunteer Sevices - Character and Moral Values. A Youth Program based on Baba's Teachings and Shri Sai Ceremonial Yatra. For event updates visit www.shirdisainath.org

INVOCATION OF BLESSINGS ON AUSPICIOUS THURSDAYS

Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Sansthan, Canada, (Toronto) cordially invite Devotees to attend - volunteer - Receive Baba's Grace and be Immersed in Divine Bliss on the AUSPICIOUS day of THURSDAY 6:30PM at the GUR MANDIR 207 Queen's Plate Drive., Etobicoke (South of Steeles on the East side of Highway 27 on Queen's Plate)

Invocation Ceremony of Baba's Divine Blessings will be conducted with Sacred Ashtotra Namavali to the accompaniment of Bhajans, Satcharita Paraayan, Naivedaya Offerings Dhoop Aarti and Mahaprasaad (Preeti Bhoj) Devotees are welcome to bring a dish for Naivedaya Offerings as inspired by Baba. Details at www.shirdisainath.org

SHRI SHIRDI SAI BABA RESOURCE CENTRE IN TORONTO

Maple Crest Private School 28 Roytech Road. Woodbridge, ON L4L 8E4 PHONE - 416-294-4804 (by appointment only). Complementary copy of "Sai Satcharita" (one per family) in all languages is now available, excluding Pothi in Marathi, Indira kher ji's English Version and Hindi Pothi by Kakaria ji,. Reserve your copy today. For pictures - posters - CD's - VCD's- Baba Murtis and other books on Baba visit the Resource Centre. On Line Shopping coming soon at www.shirdisainath.org . HERITAGE OF SHIRDI SAI MAGAZINE is now AVAILABLE IN CANADA: Send your request for subscription. Limited copies only. Email: saileela99

SHIRDI SAI MANDIR, TORONTO, CANADA

THE SHIRDI SAI MANDIR, TORONTO, CANADA 2721 Markham Road, Unit# 8, Toronto, Ontario, M1X 1L5 (North East corner of Markham Road and Nashdene), Tel:647-444-4724, Email: info Website:www.theshirdisaimandir.ca

Daily Operating Hours: 7:00 am to 9:00 pm. Extended hours on THURSDAY and SATURDAY: 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. Baba's Kakad Aarti, Abhishek Puja, Madhyan Aarti, Dhoop Aarti, Satcharita Reading and Shej Aarti are performed every day.

Bhajans and Sai Naam Sankirtan are offered to Baba on Thursday and Saturday evenings.

Various resources such as Satcharitas, Photos, CDs are available. Please visit our website for information on Mandir activities.

SHIRDI SAI PARIVAR VANCOUVER

Shirdi Sai parivar in Vancouver holds Satsang on Thursday (6.30-7.30pm)and Sai abhishek and aarti first Sunday of every month at 8571, 118A St, Delta, V4C 6L2. For further details contact (604) 592 4182 or email, say.sai.sai.

SHRI SHIRDI SAI SANSTHAN LOS ANGELES

By the grace of our Shirdi Sai we are happy to announce the inauguration of Shri Shirdi Sai Temple in LA region in the city of Montebello. We need the support of all Sai Devotees. For more information please email krishna

SRI SAI BABA MANDIR OHIO USA

Location:7674 Sawmill Road, Dublin, OH-43016Daily timings and activities:

Weekdays: 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM 9:00 AM Kakad Arati, 12:00 Noon: Madhyan Arati 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm: 6:00 PM: Dhoop Arathi, 8:30 PM: Shej Arathi

Weekends:

Temple is open from9:00 AM to 9:00 PMEvery Thursday:7:30 pm – 8:30 pm: Sai Bhajans followed by Mangal Arati and Shej Arati at 9:30 PM.

For more information please call at 614-799-8411 or visit http://www.saibaba.cc/.

SHIRDI SAI CENTER, BAY AREA, CALIFORNIA

Daily timings and activities:

Weekdays:6:15 am – 7:40 am: Abhishekam and Kakad Arathi at 6:30 am11.45 am – 12:30 pm: Madhyan Arathi at 12:00 pm6:00 pm – 9:30 pm: Dhoop Arathi at 6:30 pm and Shej Arathi at 8:30 pm

Weekends:6:15 am – 7:40 am: Kakad Arathi at 6:30 am11:00 am – 9:30 pm: Madhyan Arathi at 12:00 pm, Dhoop Arathi at 6:30 pm and Shej Arathi at 8:30 pm

Every Thursday:7:30 pm – 8:30 pm: Shirdi Sai Bhajans

For more information please call 408-705-7904 / 408-564-6704 or send email to saibandhu or visit our website at http://www.shirdisaiparivaar.org/

NORTH AMERICA SHIRDI SAI TEMPLE OF ATLANTA

Location: 700 James Burgess Road,Suwanee GA 30024, USAThe North America Shirdi Sai Temple is located at 700 James Burgess Road,Suwanee GA 30024.Temple is open all seven days of the week. Baba's Kakad Aarti, Abhishek Puja, Madhyan Aarti, Dhoop Aarti and Shej Aarti are performed every day. Bhajans are sung on all thursday and sunday evenings. For information regarding the daily schedule, temple activities and events please visit Mandir's website: www.templeofpeace.org or call 678-455-7200

SRI SHIRDI SAI BABA TEMPLE, MICHIGAN, USA

Location: Sri Shirdi SaiBaba Temple in greater Detroit 28875 W SEVEN MILE RD, LIVONIA, MI 48125, USA

Daily timings and activities:

Kakad Aarti 09:00 AM; Abhishekam 10:00 AM; Archana 10:30 AM; Mid-day Aarti 12:00 PM; Temple Closed 12:30 - 5:30 PM; Dhup Aarti 6:00 PM; Archana & Bhajans 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM; Sai Chalisa 8:00 PM; Shej Aarti 8:30 PM

Special:

Hanuman Chalisa 6:30 PM (Tuesday); Lalitha Sahasranamam 6:30 PM (Friday); Vishnu Sahasranamam 6:30 PM (Saturday);

SHRI SHIRDI SAI SAMAJ MALAYSIA

No.744-1, Tingkat 1, Jln. Sentul Selatan, Sentul, 51000 Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaThis is a new Shirdi Baba center in malaysia. We conduct weekly prayers/arathi at the following times:Friday - 7pm - 10.30pmSunday - Noon - 2.30pm

Our official centre website is http://saisamaj.blogspot.com/For more information, please email hyperkinetix

PERSATUAN SHIRDI SAI BABA SELANGOR, MALAYSIA

This is to inform all of you that we have a Shirdi Sai Baba Temple in Malaysia. Here we have daily prayers and special prayers on thursday mornings 9.00am and bhajans and satsang from 8 pm onwards. Also breakfast, lunch and dinner, cooked by our seva-group is provided to all devotees. other than that first thursday of the month we have talk on spirituality, second thursday on health, third thursday satsang on Sai Satcharitra, fourth thursday talk on general topics, by experts in the respective fields. Lot of charitable activities are conducted by our Centre,like sponsoring immediate services to childrens\' homes, old-folks homes, sick and needy, etc. etc.

If any devotee, from Malaysia or Singapore likes to join our Centre, please contact Mr.SP Kannan at Mobile -012-2739486; usha - 006122392911; Res: 03-33717540. Our Centre address is : Persatuan Shirdi Sai Baba Selangor, No.2574, Jalan Seruling 59, Taman Klang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.Thank you and Sai Ram.

SHIRDI SAI TEMPLE SINGAPORE

The dream of having a full fledged exclusive Shirdi Sai Temple in Singapore, will soon come true. Thanks to the efforts of a Sai devotee in making this happen. The Shirdi Sai Baba Centre in Singapore is now live with the 3rd floor function hall, Sri Vadapathira Kaliamman temple, being secured and converted to a full fledged exclusive Shirdi Sai worship centre. The Centre will be devoted to celebrating the life & teachings of Shirdi Sai Baba only. For more information visit our website http://www.saisansthan.com/

SHIRDI SAI BABA SANSTHAN, AUCKLAND NEW ZEALAND

Bhajans Every ThursdayVenue Mt Roskill War Memorial Hall, 13 May Road, Mt Roskill, Auckland

7.00 pm - 7.50 pm Sai Bhajans, 7.50 pm - 8.10 pm Pravachan and Sai Ashtotharam 8.10 pm - 8.30 pm Shej Aarthi8.30 pm - 9.00 pm Prasad distribution.For more details Contact us Amar Alluri(President) Mobile: (+64) 27 230 5360 Email: President or Ravi Chittajallu (Secretary) Mobile: (+64) 21 332 922 Email: SecretaryAddress: Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Sansthan of NZ, P.O. Box: 16142, Sandringham, Auckland, New Zealand. Visit our website http://www.shirdisaibaba.org.nz/

Share News from your part of the world

Copyright Heritage of Shirdi Sai 2009. All rights reserved.

www.heritageofshirdisai.org