IndiaDivine.org

7 Mukhi and 13 mukhi rudraksha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you very much Sir.. Regards Rajeshnarasimhaye <no_reply > wrote: Namaskar Rajesh, firstly rudraksha has no side effects whatsoever. It balances the influences of planets and dispels negative effects from ill-placed planets.Since you are new to wearing collector huge size 7 and 13 mukhi beads, your body system will need some time to assimilate with their strong electromagnetic properties. Please be patient. As time goes, you will

find that the heart beats will be back to normal and the anxiety will disappear. In the meantime, its best to take your mala off before bedtime and place it on the night-stand next to the bed or in the puja room on the altar. Then wear the mala during the day. This will gradually help you to assimilate with the stronger energies of the added beads. Wearing a collector 7 mukhi does not weaken Saturn further. It helps to improve and balance the energies of Saturn.Om Namah Shivaya , "umeshrajesh72" <umeshrajesh72 wrote:>> Sir,> > As I had mentioned in my earlier post that I had recently strung a > collector 7 mukhi and a 13 mukhi to my personal mala. Now my mala > consists of > > One - 2 mukhi> One - 3 mukhi> Two - 4

mukhis> Three - 5 mukhis> One each of 6,7,8,10,11,12 and 13 mukhis..> > I am missing the 1,9 and 14 mukhi..> > However after I added the collector 7 mukhi and 13 mukhi last week I > started feeling more anxious and especially while I sleep I started > feeling my heart beating faster and some anxious feeling in the > chest area.> > There is nothing wrong with my health as such as I had undergone my > regular annual medical check up a couple of weeks ago..> > I was wondering as to why am I having such a sensation. I never felt > this when I strung other beads and wore them..> > Is it that either the 7 or the 13 mukhi is not suiting me much....> > Has anyone else felt this before..???> > As such according to my charts Saturn is a benefic planet for me but > was very weak so I was advised to wear a blue

sapphire to strengthn > it.. Would wearing a collector 7 mukhi weaken the saturn still > further.???> > Best regards> > Rajesh>

Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets here.