IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together, 2nd Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 2nd July 2009

Jai Sai Ram

1. We consider letters received up to Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). It you want to participate, please write accordingly to the email address veena_gupta_2000 only.

2. Devotees sending letters for prayers should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani?

3. Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon is not possible (your Local time).

4. Following are the letters received for 2nd July 2009. Letters not mentioning that they will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this Thursday have not been included in this.

5. Mrs. Gupta (Veena Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra at Sidhartha Extension, New Delhi . when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong.

6. I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject. Please write your letter/requests only on email id veena_gupta_2000 and to get the attention please write Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or Private or confidential also in the Subject.

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

30. "Amita Shunglu" <amitashunglu..........

Sai Amrit Vani recitation on July 2, 2009

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:38 AM

"Veena Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram Please include my name, I will be reading/recitig it as well. Sincerely, Amita Shunglu, Toronto, Canada

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

31. "Basanthie Sewsunker" <Sewsunkerb..........

Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 6:59 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram Aunty Veena and Uncle Ashok!

Please add my name to the list for Thursdays pooja (2 July 09). Baba bless you for the divine seva.

I will be listening to the cd.

Basanthie Sewsunker - Verulam- South Africa

Dear Baba!

Thank you for all that you continue to bless my family and I with. As I mentioned there are just a few issues that needs to be sorted out soon, please help me Swami to achieve them as soon as possible.

With Sai love

Bessie SewsunkerAssistant AdministratorInformation Systems & TechnologyUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal (Westville Campus)Private Bag X54001Durban 4000SOUTH AFRICATel : 031 - 2607051Fax : 031 - 2607251

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

32. "Uma Chaudhary" <umac8.............

Please Include our names for the Amrit Vani prayer July 2nd,2009

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 9:57 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Ashok ji & Veenaji-

Namsakar Please accept my humble pranams to you both Ashokji and Veenaji for the service to us.

We will be listening and reciting Sri Amrit Vani on July 2nd in our home

Devendra,Uma, Nidhi & Mohit - in Marlboro, NJ

Please pray for peace in our family + Oreo.

PPFNMAS &

PHMFHE on July 23rd-May Baba Bless us.

With Regards & Love

Uma

732-414-8967-h

33. "Srikanth" <srik2810.........

Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 8:10 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram -

Greetings and My hand folding pranam to you veenaji. This is Srikanth here from Hyderabad in India. I request you to kindly pray for my family members as below: Savithri - My Mother for her healthP S Rao - My Father for his healthDivya - My Spouse for her healthSruthi - My daughter to get her good education and healthSushruth - My Son for

his good health.Suresh - My Brother for his health and grow in his careerSarada - My Sister in law for her healthSindhusha - My Neice for her good education and health Srikanth for Good health and stability in life.

Veenaji - i am waiting for a huge amount to come to me and i have been waiting for close to 3months, i request you to kindly pray for me in order to get that money at the earliest.

I promise that i would resite sai namam every thursday and i would resite Sri Sai Amrit Vani on this thursday. Thanking you in anticipation of the same. Regards,Srikanth

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

34. "indu desai" <induvd...........

prayer

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 9:23 PM

Veena_gupta_2000

Respacted Veenaji and Ashok Uncle

Sai Ram

Plz pray for me and my famili mamber on jul2nd sai Amrit Vani prayer. i am going to receting and listing on that day.

my name is indu desai

indu and vinu desai/nj usa

mehul and hiren desai/nj usa

ketki and mehul and anika patel/nj usa

plz pray for everbody. we need Baba's blessing and grace. i have warry about my two sons . and my doughter ketki's birthday on jun30 plz pray for her. good helth and peace full life

sai ram

indu desai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

35. "Siva Vepa" <sivakvepa...........

Please include me in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 8:48 PM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashokji and Sai maa,Could you please include my name in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday July 2nd 2009. I will recite and listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at my home.

Thank you so muchWarm RegardsSiva Vepa, Olympia, WA, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

36. "veer kranthi" <kranthyveer..............

Pooja and Prayers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 8:00 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha!!

Veenamaaji and Ashokji Namaskar,

Veenamaaji, I thank you wholeheartedly for the efforts you are making for all of us we will recite Sai Amritvani on 01.07.09 and we will do baba's Pooja and read SSC here in CA, I pray baba to bless my husband with a job and i also pray baba for my sister Mansi(Hyderabad) to show her the rightpath in her career desision and bless her with the best life partner. Baba we all your children we need your blessings in all aspects, please stay with us guide and help us SAIBABA

With Love and Devotion

Raghu,Kranthi,Mansi (Hyderabad),Tanvi.

37. "HariniSrinivas" <harinisrinivas...............

Amritvani prayers on July 2nd '09

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 12:08 PM

"Ashok Ji Veena Ji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams!!Please include me and my husbandHarini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-Californiafor Sai AmritVani prayers on July 2nd' 09.We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA fromour place.OM SAI RAMHariniSrinivas

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

38. "vasatha sarathy" <yahvasn............

SAI AMRIT VANI -----------PRAYER ON 2ND JULY

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 1:40 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenaji Guptaji

Pranams to you .Please kindly include the following names for the prayer.We need HIS ,yours blessings for my daughter Nikhita who is going to start her college tomorrow.I'll be hearing and chanting Amritvani and read Saicharita.

Names for the prayer

Sarathy.SP

Vasantha.S

Nikhita.S

Amul

Thanks.SAIRAM

SARATHYS

DOHA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

39. "vr usha" <ushasanju.............

prayer request

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 1:07 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai ram Dear Aunty, Kindly include me usha, from cochin, kerala, in the sai amritvani prayers to be held on 2nd july , i promise you to recite sai amritvani on the same day. i humbly request you to include my family members in your prayers,-rajagopal- fatherchandrika - mothersanjay-husbandkarthika -daughtersaikrishna- sonunni- brother sobha -sister in law.- all from cochin,kerala thank you very much for your kindness. sairam.usha

& & & & & & & & & & & & & &

40. "padma" <padma7878..............

Prayer Request

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 12:51 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Namaste Ashok ji & Veena ji,

OM Sree Sai Ram,

Please include our names in Sai Amritvani prayers this Thursday July 02, We will be reciting Amritvani and read Sai charitha, this thursday at our place (Singapore), with some of our friends.

Thanking BABA for everything,

We wish BABA be always with us and have HIS blessings.

Kandula Venkata Satya Koteswar Rao,Kandula Padma,

Kandula Naimish.Thanking You,

Warm Regards,Padma.(Singapore).

41. "golu happy" <happygolky_golu............

Jai Sairam.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 10:20 PM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sairam.

Most Respected Veena Maa,

First of all i would like to thank you for praying for us.After reading about BABA'S leelas as Siddhartha Extention, i too feel like being a part of it..

Please pray for Surinder Rana, with Baba's grace, he is responding to medicines, but they alone are not enough to get him back to normalacy, plz pray to BABA to show the way to the right and effective treatment for him that can give him long and healthy life,also plz pray for Anu,Avantika,Bhovika, Kanchan Rohilla,Shashi Mehtani and the two small children of her brother, who were rendered motherless by the cruel hands of fate. Also pray for Yashica, Renu, Bhojraj and Sankalp and kanwalesh at faridabad.

I have been trying to clear one particular xam for the past three times, but have not been able to succeed, plz pray to BABA to get me through, HE knows how necessary it is for me to get through.

We all will be listning to Sai Amritvani from our respective places in Faridabad on the 2nd july .

My Deep Felt Regards

Sairam.

anu.

42. "Sridevi Vakkalanka" <sridevi_vakkalanka...........

Please include my name for July 2nd Sai Amritvani Recital

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 10:08 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok/Veenaji,

Please include my name, Sridevi Vakkalanka for the July 2nd Sai Amritvani recital. I am currently pregnant. Please pray for the well being and good health of our little baby girl and that my pregnancy progress to term without any complications.

I will be reciting Sai Amritvani on the July 2nd in San Diego CA.

Thank you for helping us through the prayers.

Best regards,Sridevi A Vakkalanka

43. "HeyRupak" <heyrupak...........

Request for inclusion of names in the prayer of Sri Sai Amrit Vani tomorrow on July 2, 2009.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 2:33 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Hi,Veenaji/Ashokji,

Jai Sai Ram ! Baba ka lotus charano mein koti pranaam ! Please include our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani prayer and the recital of Sri Sai Sat Charitra this thursday on July 2, 2009. We will recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani and listen to Sri Sai Sat Charitra at our place.

Rupak Das, Atlanta, GA

Lopa D. Chowdhury, Atlanta, GA

Shivangi Das, Atlanta, GA

Shinjini Das, Atlanta, GA

Best Regards,

Rupak D.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

44. "Maya" <mayacmenon.............

Sai Amritvani - Please pray for us this Thursday July 02

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 3:47 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ma,Please include us in tomorrow's prayers - Thursday July 02.By Baba's grace, we got admission for my daughter in Class 10 inanother school. So she is going to school. She is still on medication.Please pray to baba that she can be taken off her medication. She doesnot show any interest still in studies. Please pray to Baba that sheshows interest in studies and stops any of her tantrums. Please prayto baba that her spending nature changes. Please pray to baba that shedoes not speak any bad word or show any temper towards anyone. Pleasepray to baba to make her a calm child. Please pray to baba to make herhumble, respect elders, be God fearing.I work in IT industry and am currently on bench. Please pray to babathat I beallocated to a project

which is easy for e to handle amongstthe problems at home.Please pray for my parent's health.I chant Sai amritvani every day and will chat this Thursday July 02 also.Pranams,Maya

45. "Sonal Tomar" <sonal_mtomar.............

SRI SAI AMRITVANI

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 3:33 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected SAI MA and Ashok uncleji,OM SAI RAMmy name is sonal shekhawat tomar and i ll be reciting SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the 2 nd of JULY 09.please pray for me and my family's well being.I know BABA will make everything smooth.The following people will be reciting/listening to SRI SAI AMRITVANI in delhi.sonal shekhawat tomar, delhineelam shekhawat( mother) delhijai vikram shekhawat(brother) delhidivya shekhawat(sister in law) delhiWarm regardssonal shekhawat tomarOM SAI RAMPEACE

BE TO ALL

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

46. "Mr. Amit Bhat" <amitbhat_3...........

Re: Let us pray together, 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai

Satcharitra.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 3:48 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Om JAI SAI RAMHAND FOLDED NAMASKAR TO VEENA MA AND ASHOK JI UNCLETHIS IS MY FIRST MAIL TO YOU FOR THE INCLUSION OF NAMES FOR ME AND MY WIFE(AMIT BHAT,SUPRIYA BHAT) FOR SAI AMRIT VANI WHICH WE WILL RECITE AT OUR PLACES(SHALIMAR GARDEN ,SHAIBABAD,GHAZIABAD).THIS REQUEST IS FOR THURSDAY,02/07/09THANK YOU NAMASKAR !AMIT BHAT9891280453

47. "Ms nirmala menon" <nirmal_sai.............

Sree Sai Amritvani prayer on 2-7-09

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 5:45 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam veenajiI, A.Nirmala Menon from Trivandrum will read Amritvani,please include me for the pooja and also the following for the prayers.K.P.Ambujakshi amma ShertallayRoshni Menon ''PG Prabha sankar TrivandrumP Ravisankar Ar,USMP Parameswaran Nair TrivandrumValsala Kumari PuducherryJayanthi

TrivandrumSadasivan Nair ''Also My son PG Prabhasankar is recovering from bike accident -operation on spine-legs regaining strength,please pray for him veenaji to make him walk and sit as early as possible.sairam with regardsA.Nirmala Menon

48. "P.B. Prasanna" <prasanna_pb............

Re: Sri Sai AmritVani July 02,2009(From Chennai)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 5:24 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena Maa,

Please Pray for Mrs.Jeyakumar who is my friend's wife , She will be undergoing a major Surgery on July 03,2009 in Chennai

Let Sri Baba give support & strength to her and her family during this procedure...

I shall listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani on July 02,2009

Sri Saibaba bless all

With blessing from Sri Sai

Prasanna

Chennai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

49. "mridul borah" <mridul_borah............

Requesting you please pray for us on Thursday’s (July 2nd) Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 4:54 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Most Respected Uncleji and SaiMaaji,My thousands of Pranam to both ofyou. Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of Thursday (July2nd, 2009). I am requesting you please pray for me and my family's welfareon Thursday’s (July 2nd, 2009) Sai Amrita Vani recitation. I am

requesting you please pray forme so that I should place well in Bangalore and fulfill my dreams.I am praying BABA, my mother & Phukan mama should have always good Health, Peace of mind and they canput full attentions to BABA. On Thursday (July 2nd, 2009)my wife will listen Sai Amrita Vani in the morning and she will recite it inthe night after I reach home from office. Because my25+ months daughter is not allowing her to do it peacefully in day time andduring

day time I will be out of home, so I can't take part. We will listen SaiAmrit Vani at night from 10 to 11 pm again.And thanks for including our namesin last Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer (June 25th, 2009).Name: Mridul Borah, BangaloreWife’s name: Moushumi Borah, BangaloreDaughter:Hrishmita Borah,

BangaloreAnd following lisl is fromGuwahati, AssamMother:Surama Borah, & Sis: Mini, Junbali & her daughterBrother: Kamal Borah, wife: Kamalakshi Borah, Daughter: Guria,Son: NilkamalSister:Kabita Bhuyan, Ashima Talukder, Brother-in-law: Dr.Nabin Bhuyan, Pranjit Talukder And there Son: Zubin Bhuyan, Tuhin Bhuyan, Udipta Talukder And Daughter: Udishna TalukderMama: Khetra PhukanWith Sai's Prayermridul borah, Bangalore

50. "murugan maddula sri" <msmurugan2001..........

PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAME FOR SRI SAI AMRIT VANI on 2ND JULY2009

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 4:36 AM

"Veenaji" <veena_gupta_2000

OM JAI SRI SAI RAM Sai maa, Ashok ji Could you please include our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani parayana this thursday july 2nd , 2009. We will read SaiSatcharitra and listen to Sri Sai AmritVani at our places. PLACE : MELBOURN (AUSTRALIA) MURUGAN,ARUNA,KARTIK,VAISHANAVI. OM JAI SRI SAI RAM Aruna (MELBOURN)

51. "Suma Ravulapalli" <sravul...........

PLEASE PRAYER FOR ME AND MY FAMILY FOR THIS THURSDAY (02.07.2009) SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYER

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 6:48 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji, Please include OUR names Rohan,Anand,suma,suryanarayana,lakshmi from Virginia,USA for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani ON 2ND JULY 09 Jai sairamSuma

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

52. "sadanand nair" <sadanand32..............

REQUEST FOR PRAYER ON JUL02

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 6:16 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai RamDear Veenaji and Ashokji,Request you to kindly include our names in your prayer on Jul 02. We will do therecital of Sai Amrit Vani on July 02in Dubai.Please bless my Mother to return to good healthand help her to walk independently/safely without problems. Kindlytake care of all her health issues and please peace,prosperity and happiness return to our home.Please there be mutual understanding and trust and respecteach other. Bless my Children to do well in their studiesand also improved living conditions for all of usUsha

Sadanand DubaiArchana Sadanand DubaiAnup Sadanand DubaiArun Sadanand DelhiSadanandan DubaiDevu Amma CalicutLeelavathy MaheThanking you for the good

service !Warm RegardsSadanandan

53. "ramanarao kothuri" <vrrkothuri.................

Prayer request

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 6:14 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena Maa

Please pray for the good education and well being of my daughters Divija and Sai Charana Dheeraja on 2nd July-2009. I will read sai amrit vani on this thursday at my convenient time.

Venkata Ramana rao

visakhapatnam

phone-09866186864

End of 2nd lot of letters.