IndiaDivine.org

Enquiry and Revelation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Enquiry And Revelation

Professor Anil Kumar has presented this talk as an extra satsang. He has selected important messages Baba has imparted to the students gathered around Him during the afternoon sessions on the verandah at Prashanti Nilayam.On another day, I'm talking to you about all the events that happened in the month of June 2002, this is the third episode: Bhagavan, while moving amongst His students, looked at one of the boys and said,"Where do you come from?"That boy said, "Swami, from Bangalore."Then Bhagavan immediately said, "How is your father?"Bhagavan also wanted to know where the father was from. The next question was another one about hisfather. I didn't know why all this curiosity? Why all this inquisitiveness?

And then Bhagavan put another question to the boy, "What is your father, boy?"That boy said, "Swami, my father is a lecturer in Hindi working in Swami's college in Bangalore."All of you know that I served as the Principal of Whitefield campus for six years. I know all of them. I was immediately shocked. "Your father is in Whitefield? I must know him. What is his name?"Before that boy opened his mouth, God started speaking, "His father's name is Suresh Chand

Jain.""Oh, Swami!"Then Baba said, "You know what happened 20 years ago?""What happened, Swami?""His father was riding on a motorcycle with this little boy at a high speed, and met with an accident. The whole motorcycle smashed, but nothing happened to the boy and his father. He is the very same boy, you understand?" He said.This is an incident, which I wanted all of you to look at it from this angle: Just because Swami asks, "Where do you come from?" that does not mean that He doesn't know where we are from. He knows. But He makes such inquiries in order to give us the satisfaction and joy of being spoken to by Him.Here is a typical example: "Where do you come from? Where is your father?" Then Baba explains what happened 20 years ago! See that! One is an inquiry; the other is a revelation. The inquiry is for your satisfaction. The revelation is an expression of His Divinity. Really, we were all wonder-struck that

day when Swami explained all that had happened.

http://www.saiwisdom.comRam ChuganiKobe, Japan