IndiaDivine.org

mandir 's address for mr Ashok Gupta ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION. SOON I WILL SEND YOU A COMPLETE LIST of all the temples in all the places.. JAI SAI RAM Ashok Guptaajay tacouri <ajay_tacouri wrote: Dear to all SaiRam , I am from Mauritius , we got a lord Sai Nath mandir , our address is Sri Shridi Sai Mahima Mandir C/o Ajay Tacouri Dispensary Rd Triolet Mauritius Indian Ocean Activities:- Every monday , thursday , Friday ==== pooja , mantra jaap , satsang , charan abhisek , Masik shivratree, Ram nawmi, masik poornima , guru poornima , Maha shivratree, Guru nanak pooja , divali, holi, and krishna janmastmi ,kabir jayantee, ganga snan parwa, and many other religious program E-mail add :- ajay_tacouri phone number is +2307605600 if you need any other query , feel free to mail me from ajay Bharatkumar Patel <bharat_bmp > wrote: Sairam, Dear Ajay ji, you can find Shri Sai sahastranaam at www. saileelas.org.under BOOk section.ajay tacouri <ajay_tacouri > wrote: PLEASE SEND US THE FULL DETAILS ABOUT THE TEMPLE, LOCATION, STATUS - WEATHER FUNCTIONAL OR NOT? FUNCTIONS ORGANISED WITH TIMINGS, EMAIL/TEL ADDRESSES IF ANY? TO PREPARE A CONSOLIDATED LIST of all Temples of Sai Nath .Ashok GuptaSai Ram Dear Srinivas Bharadwaj ji ,thanks for helping us . infact i need it for our lord Sainath's mandir . i need a soft copy or a hard copy in hindi . thanks againjai sairam<bardu_s2004 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:DEAR AJAY,AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE 1008 NAMES OF SAI BABA HAS

NOTINCLUDED IN ANY WEB SITE. EVENTHOUGH I WILL TRY ORJUST GIVE ME SOME TIME I WILL MAIL YOU THOSE NAME TOYOUR ID.RGDSSRINIVAS S BHARADWAJ--- ajay tacouri <ajay_tacouri > wrote:> Sai Ram ,> > can someone help me to find in which site can i> get 1008 shirdi sai names .> > thanks to all > > from > > ajay> > Jayant Kachhwaha <j_kachhwaha (AT) (DOT) co.uk> wrote:> AUM SAI RAM;> Most devoted Bade Bhaisaahib, this is a humble> prayers request for our family, to be included in> the next Thursday's sacred Pojja's and Recitation of> sacred immortal heavenly blissful beneficial> powerful SRI SAI AMRITA VANI to be held in> CHANDIGRAH on 3rd MAY;> if possible, and if allowed!!> The

following souls will feel greatly Blessed, by> such a supportive consideration from you and our> beloved most precious BABA blessed Badi Didiji;> Veenaji..who is AN INSPIRATION OF HIGHEST DIVINE> ENCOUNTER (IMMERSED) WITH DIVINITY..we feel> honoured..to have her good heart, and good wishes.> Mrs OMA Devi Kachhwaha (my elderly mother now> perfectly well only because of...sairam...!!!)> Sheela Gehlot..my eldest sister> Sarita Parihar..my youngest sister> Shyam Gehlot..son of Sheelaji> and myself.."little tiny fragmant of HIS Creation"> Jayant> Oh we shall all be listenning and reciting the SAI> AMRITA VANI at our SAI HEAVENS in READING..England> If only BABA, can hear our PRAYERS..and make this> COME TRUE..MAKE IT HAPPEN..SOON; then we ALL PRAY> that BABA Blesses our beloved loving, thoughful very> concerned Bade Bhaisaahib and badi Didi ji to

VISIT> ..U.K, England, Reading, Sai Heavens..and have> Sacred SAI Satsang of gathering HIS DEVOTEES and all> seekers of HIS DIVINE PRESENCE (LOVE)..What a GREAT> TREASURE..we could SHARE with so many, who would> never FORGET, NEVER AGAIN FEEL the separation..of> their beloved LORD..> Please BABA..hear our prayers and grant us this> opportunity to SERVE OUR LORD!!> ASTOMAA SAAD GAMAAYA, THAMSO MAA JYOTIR GAAMAYAA;> MIRTHYAOR MAA AMRITHAM GAMAYAA..SAI AAMRITA VAANI> GAMAYA..OM SANTHI SANTHI SANTHI..HI> regards> Jayant> Apne se sabhi Bade hai,so hum sirf chate bhiya> rahe to accha hai..kiyaa ek bhi mamtha kaa baadal> hum per pyaar ki baarish naahi kaaregaa?? Zarro> kareega, aaj naahi to Kaal!! sai ram> > > veena gupta <veena_gupta_2000 > wrote:> Jai Sai

Ram> Sri Sai Sumiran Times is being published> every month from New Delhi, with a vast Circulation.> Its Annual subscription is only Rs 100/- in India> and> Rs 1000/- for foreign countries. Any devotee> interested, may send the money> by MO or by bank draft payable at New Delhi, to Mrs> Anju Tandon at F-44-D MIG Flats, G-8, Area, Hari> Nagar, New Delhi & #8211; 110064,(Mobile no09818023070)> giving the name, postal address and the phone nos.> OR> you can contact us.> An attempt has been made to circulate the> same by making its jpg files, starting from the> April> 2007 issue. It has 16 page and page 8 & 9 have been> omitted as it contained only one advertisement.> Sorry> that the quality with this resolution is not> satisfactory, but efforts will be made to improve> its> quality. It is being sent in 2 pages in

each email > .> In will be uploading all the pages with high> resolution at some site. > Jai Sai Ram> Ashok Gupta> > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> protection around > > > > > > Copy addresses and emails from any email account> to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now... > > > > > > > Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?> Check outnew cars at Autos.________ India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something

newhttp://in.answers./The fish are biting.Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing. Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Travel to find your fit. Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids. You may join our ''. Ashok Gupta

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.