IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together -- 1st lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

For 5th March 2009

Jai Sai Ram

After 4 sessions of Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani at Hyderabad now this Thursday Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani will be held in Delhi at Sidhartha Extension.

For Thursday Prayers and recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani, we consider letters received upto evening of Wednesday (Local Time). Please post the letters, so as to reach us by that time.

Devotees should be specific by giving (i) date, for which Thursday they are writing the latter. They should also mention the (ii) place and (iii) if they will be reciting or reading Sri Sai Amrit Vani? It is requested that they should recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at their places, ( Do it at any time if 11 AM – 12 Noon , (your Local time), is not possible)

Following are the letters received. for 5th March 2009 .

I have omitted those letters who have written private or confidential in the subject along with the Sri Sai Amrit Vani. List of such devotees will be given in my last letter of the week. Please write “Confidential†if you want to keep the letter personal, in the SUBJECT along with Sri Sai Amrit Vani.

Please write all your letter/requests for prayers and pooja only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to

‘’ .

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

1. "mythilipartha" <mythilipartha..........

Fwd: PLEASE INCLUDE OUR NAME FOR SRI SAI AMRIT VANI on 5TH Mar 2009

Thursday, February 26, 2009 12:53 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji,

Please include OUR names V T PARTHASARATHY & MYTHILI BANGALORE for Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani ON 5th Mar 09 -- mythili k n & parthasarathy

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

2. "HANSA TOKERIA" <hansatokeria............

Please Prayer for me and my family for this thursday (05.03.2009) Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Thursday, February 26, 2009 12:09 AM

"veena gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena Aunty & Ashok UnclejiPleaes Prayer for me and my family for sukh,shanti and good helth for this thursday (05.03.2009) .I will be listening to the Amrit Vani prayers myself on this day.HANSA TOKERIA - INDORE,M.P.SONAL PAREKH - MUMBAIVISHAL PAREKH - MUMBAIYUG PAREKH - MUMBAIRUPTAL DAS - USARAHUL DAS - USARACHIT DAS - USARAMESH TOKERIA - INDOREKALPANA TOKERIA - INDORENIRAV (CHIKU) - INDORE

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

3. "Joyce Sewsunker" JSewsunker..........

Aum Sai Ram: Amrit Vani pooja--- Prayan Sai Satchritra--Thur sday 05---03---09

Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:08 AM

"'veena_gupta_2000'" <veena_gupta_2000

Aum Sai Ram Veena Ma and Ashok Dad

To both of you have a blessed week ahead.

We will be doing the Sai Amrit Vani Pooja on the 05---03---09before going for Thursday evening bajans.

Ajith Sewsunker---JHB South Africa ----reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita

Joyce Sewsunker----JHB South Africa ---- reading the Prayan Sai Satchrita and reading the Sai Amrit Vani pooja

Jai Sri Ram

Joyce

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

4. "DINAR TRADING CO., LLC" <dinartc..........

Prayers

Saturday, February 28, 2009 2:46 AM

"veena_gupta_2000" <veena_gupta_2000

DEAR ASHOKJI AND VEENAJI PLEASE INCLUDE MY NAME FOR SAI AMRIT VANI PRAYERS TO BE HELD ON 05/03/09.I SHALL LISTEN AND RECITE THE SAME AT MY RESIDENCE AND ALSO READ SSC EVERDAY. THANKS AT HIS LOTUS FEET, DEEPAK (Tripoli, Libya)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

5. "dobby sommer" <dobbyonearth............

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Saturday, February 28, 2009 10:52 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Honored and Respected Sai Maa and AshokJi,Jai Sai Ram,Many Blessings on all your good works.With your permission I will listen and recite Sri Sai Amrit Vaniand read Sri Sai Satcharita at home on March 5.I will pray for all devotees and family and friends.Koti Pranams at His Lotus FeetOm Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai SaiJai Sai Ramdobby sommer ca usa

6. "Lisa Stewart" <shivagauri_hari_om...........

Sai Amrit Prayers

Sunday, March 1, 2009 2:18 AM

veena_gupta_2000

I Lisa Stewart will be listening to Sai Amrit prayers on 5th March in England.1. Please pray that Fern Stewart be a good girl and stop staying out late ignoring her mother and not helping and also not loving herself.2. Please pray that Holly Stewart be strong, healthy and filled with love.3. Please pray that Lisa Stewart have love and support and good people around her. Please pray that John Bushell pay all the money back that he owes her as soon as possible and that Lisa Stewart be out of debt. Please pray that Lisa Stewart attracts the right partner that loves

and supports her and the children. Please pray that Philip Milburn listen to her and realize where he is going wrong and what God's will is for him. Please help him to love her.4. Please pray that Dale Stewart get a good job and has a good relationship with Hannah.ThankyouBless you all

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

7. Prema Bai <premi1942............Sri Sai Amritvani 5.3.2009Sunday, March 1, 2009, 12:30 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam !

I will recite Sri Sai Amritvani on 5.3.2009 @ Chennai.

Please pray for good health and good future of:

Hemanth Kumar & family - Chennai

Yagnasree & family - Bangalore

Yamini & family - Bahrain

Manju & family - Singapore

Regards

Prema

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

8. "Keshav Prasad" <mykp30.........

Sri Sai Amritvani 5.3.2009

Sunday, March 1, 2009 12:28 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sairam!Kindly offer our prayers to our God, Shri Shirdi Sai Baba in the Sri Sai Amritvani Pooja on 5.3.2009.I will recite Sri Sai Amritvani in Bahrain.

Kindly offer prayers for the following persons:Mr. K.V. Srinivasaraghavan - Chennai - For good health - special prayers for old age problems Mrs. Rengamani Raghavan - Chennai - For good healthKeshav Prasad - Bahrain - Good Career & HealthYamini - Bahrain - Good HealthPoorna - Bahrain - Good Studies for her Board exams; Admission to good school & Health

Anand - Chennai - To get relieved from medical complications due to accident

Best RegardsKeshav

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

9. "shyam manohar" <shyamavitta...........

Shri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer request for Thursday 5th March '09

Sunday, March 1, 2009 11:58 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Dear AshokJi and VeenaJi,

Sai Ram.

Thanks for including our names and also praying for us in the last thursday Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers.

Kindly include our names as under and also pray for us on Thursday 5th March Shri Sai Amrita Vani prayers:

Asha S. Manohar - Daughter, Palghat, Kerala

Girija S. Manohar , Wife, Palghat, Kerala

Akash S. Manohar - Son, Amrita Puri, Kollam, Kerala.

Shyam Manohar, Dubai, U.A.E.

2. I (Shyam Manohar) will listen Sai Amrit Vani and read Sai Satcharita on the day.

With Pranams.

Shyam

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

10. "vedavalli narayan" <vedavalli22...........

usual requesst

Sunday, March 1, 2009 5:53 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veenaji & Ashokji,thanks a lot for praying for aLL OF US.Please include my name in your prayers on 5th march. I'll listen & recite amruthavani at the same time.Please pray for the names below. We are very grateful to you both.Jai Sai Ram.

11. "rani sastry" <sastryusha

Amritvani prayers for 5th Thursday

Sunday, March 1, 2009 5:25 PM

SairamNamaskars Ashokji and Veenama Please pray for my son on the 5th Thursday Amritvani prayers. I heard and was happy to hear about the leelas of Baba on the 26th Thursday at Hyderbad through my sister who was present there. from Chennai.Varun Sastry, Billing, Montana US -- please pray for himUsha sastyr, Austin Texas, US will read/listen Amritvani on 5th Thursday.Baba bless us alwaysusha sastry

12. "suresh thuppalay" <sureshtc.........

Sai Amrit Vani (March 5)

Sunday, March 1, 2009 1:08 PM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Sairam Veenajee and Ashokjee-

Please include the following devotees for Sai Amit Vani on March 5. I shall be reciting the same here.

Suresh Thuppalay, ND, USA

Mr & Mrs Chandrashekar, Palakkad, Kerala

Mr & Mrs Menon , Mumbai

Seema, Tanu & Tina , IL, USA

Sunanda, Jaykumar, Prannay, Bangalore

ThanksT.SureshND, USA

13. "krishrao" <krishrao.........

Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, March 5, 2009

Monday, March 2, 2009 12:10 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram:

We would be very grateful if you could kindly include our names in your Sai Amrit Vani Prayers on Thursday, March 5, 2009

My wife Gayathri Rao will recite Sai Amrit Vani, and Myself (Krishnadas Rao) and our son (Mahesh Rao) will listen to the recital.

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

Kind Regards,

Krishnadas Rao

Gayathri Rao

Mahesh Rao

Northville, MI, USA

14. "Rathna.S. Iyer" <sai_rathna_iyer............

please include my name

Sunday, March 1, 2009 11:06 PM

"veena guptha" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok ji,

Sairam

Please include my name for Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer on 5 Mar 2009. I will be reading and reciting the Sri Sai Amrithvani prayer from our home Alberta, Canada.

Sairam

Rathna Iyer

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

15. "pandurangan s" <vittal_05..........

RE: Let us pray Together

Monday, March 2, 2009 6:14 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Jai Gurudev, Jai Sai Ram Ashok Ji and Veen maa Ji, This is Pandurangan.S. from Chennai kindly include the following names during Recitation of Sai Amrit Vani and Parayan of Sri Sai Satcharitra on 5th March 2009 Thursday. I will hear and Recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani on that day. 1. Pandurangan.S. 2. Sundari.P. 3. Vijakumar.S. 4. Meera Vijakumar. Sai Bless all his

Children, With Love & Light, Pandurangan.S.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

16. "tellsudha" <tellsudha.........

This week March 5th recitation

Monday, March 2, 2009 2:46 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Dear Guptaji and Veena Ma,

This week my son Yashwant Ram and myself (Sudha Ram) will be reciting Sai Amrit Vani together at our place in Singapore. Tomorrow, March 6th is Yashwant's 8th birthday.

I request you to pray for Yashwant's sound health and happiness. He seeks merciful Baba's infinite grace to become stronger physically and to live happily and also to spread happiness to others.

Samatha Loka Sukhino Bhavanthu

Sudha Ram and my Son Yashwant Ram

Singapore

17. "Balakrishnan, Nithya (MPAU)" <nithya.balakrishnan.....

SRI SAI AMRIT VANI

Monday, March 2, 2009 11:53 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok uncle and Veena Aunty,

I have been reading/listening to the Sri Sai Amrit Vani every Thursday for the last few months. I receive all your emails and have great pleasure when I read through them. Thank you uncle for taking the time to write in detail of everything that happens.

Reading your emails really makes us feel we are physically there and experiencing everything with you. I really enjoy reading your emails.

Veena aunty, please may you include my name in your Sai Amrit Vani recitation this Thursday, March 5th-2009. My name is Nithya Balakrishnan and I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. I will definitely read or listen to the Sai Amrit Vani again

this Thursday.

Thank you. Sai Ram.

Nithya Balakrishnan Software Engineer II Smiths Medical North America 1265 Grey Fox Road St. Paul, MN 55112 Tel: +1 651-628-7141 Fax: +1 651-628-7093

18. "zayasankar serou" <zserou.........

Sairam

Monday, March 2, 2009 11:03 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Mrs. Veenaji and Guptaji

Sairam

Please do include our names in SRI SAI AMRITVANI PRAYERS

on Thursday(05.03.2009)

We will recite and listen SRI SAI AMRITVANI on the same day

from my residence.

MAY BABA BLESS US ALL.

Zayasankar, Mangamani, Vivekanand, Swetha and Naresh

Sairam Serou

19. "Manish Gupta" <manish1_gupta2000.........

Kindly Include our Names in Prayers on Mar-05-2009

Monday, March 2, 2009 9:27 PM

Respected Ashok ji

Please include our names as we will be reciting and listening the Sai Amrit Vani on 05/03/09.

Manish Gupta -- Listen at Sharjah/Dubai

Kanchan Gupta - Listen/Recite at Sharjah

Manish Gupta

20. "Siva Vepa" <sivakvepa............

Please include me in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday!

Monday, March 2, 2009 9:21 PM

"Veena Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Ashokji and Veenaji,Could you please include my name in Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday Mar 5th 2009. I will recite and listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani at my home. Thank you so muchWarm RegardsSiva Vepa, Olympia, WA,

USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

21. "mridul borah" <mridul_borah..........

Please include our Names on March 5th, 2009 for Sai Amrit Vani Prayer

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 12:35 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram, Jai Jai Sai Ram

Most Respected

Uncleji and SaiMaaji,

My thousands of Pranam to both of you. Please include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of Thursday (March 5th, 2009). I am requesting you please pray for me and my family's welfare on Thursday’s (March 5th, 2009) Sai Amrita Vani recitation.

I wanted to change my current job. So I am requesting you please pray for me and request BABA to give me some Good Job and become financially strong.

I am praying BABA, my mother & Phukan mama should have always good Health, Peace of mind and they can put full attentions to BABA.

On Thursday (March 5th, 2009) my wife will listen Sai Amrita Vani in the morning and she will recite it in the night after I reach home from office. Because my 21+ months daughter is not allowing her to do it peacefully in day time and during day time I will be at office, so I can't take part. We will listen Sai Amrit Vani at night from 10 to 11 pm again.

Name: Mridul Borah, Bangalore

Wife’s name: Moushumi Borah, Bangalore

Daughter: Hrishmita Borah, Bangalore

And following lisl is from Guwahati, Assam

Mother: Surama Borah, & Sis: Mini, Junbali & her daughter

Brother: Kamal Borah, wife: Kamalakshi Borah, Daughter: Guria, Son: Nilkamal

Sister: Kabita Bhuyan, Ashima Talukder, Brother-in-law: Dr. Nabin Bhuyan, Pranjit Talukder

And there Son: Zubin Bhuyan, Tuhin Bhuyan, Udipta Talukder And Daughter: Udishna Talukder

Mama: Khetra Phukan

With Sai's Prayer

mridul borah, Bangalore

22. "V.M.Menon (ammachi)" <ammachi.........

sri sai amrit vani prayer request

Monday, March 2, 2009 11:47 PM

om sri sairamsai maa & ashokjiplease include mohan, geetha. radhika & arun from dubai for prayer on 5th thursday. geetha recite sri sai amrit vani prayer every thursday.with humble pranams.

23. "(¯`·._.·[§ÃÑJMÕÑÎ]·._." <monicavazirani.........

Om Sai Ram -- please pray

Monday, March 2, 2009 11:34 PM

Om Sai Ram

Please pray for our family on 5th March. We will be reading Sai Amritvani in Toronto, Canada.

Sanjay,Monica & Saurish

24. "HariniSrinivas" <harinisrinivas.........

Amritvani prayers on Mar 5th '09

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 1:22 AM

"Ashok Ji Veena Ji" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty Pranams!!Please include me and my husbandHarini & Srinivas Kanchanavally- LosAngeles-Californiafor Sai AmritVani prayers on Mar 5th '09

We shall listen and recite Sai Amritvani and also read SAI CHARITRA from our place. OM SAI RAM HariniSrinivas

25. "Judy Gounder (K)" <GOUNDEK........

Sri Sai Amrith Vani - Prayer list

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 1:13 AM

Dear Veena/Ashok

Om Sai Ram

Here are the names who will be reciting the Sri Sai Amrith Vani,

Thursday,05th March 2009

Krishnaveni Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani)

Somilla Preethepaul - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani)

Prema Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani)

Siva Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani)

Please include the following names in your prayer list on Thursday, 05th March 2009

Perumal Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Kamini Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Nivandren Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Shivan Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Ellen Bikul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Amos Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Wendy Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Goodness Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Pinky - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Pooskernath Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Sanesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Privesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Avesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer")

Vishala Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer")

Vissie Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer")

Thiloshine Naidoo - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer")

Rishan Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer")

Deva Dhi Deva Krishna Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer")

Sharon Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer")

Prenesh Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer")

Thank you so much.

Take care.

Lots of Sai love.

Regards

Krishnaveni Gounder

26. "kuppibairanga nathan" <kuppiranga............

include my name in the prayer list (thursday -05/03/09)

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 5:03 AM

"veena guptaji" veena_gupta_2000

dear saimaa and Ashokji,

Please include my name in the Sri SaiAmritvani Prayer on Thrusday (05/03/09). I will recite Sri Sai Amritvani - arthis, namaavali. sai Nav vrata Pooja 5th week and reading again start for Sapthaha Parayan of Gurucharitra ---and Sri Sai Satcharitra (This week sapataha of Sri Sai Guru Charitra Parayan and Sri Satcharitra Parayan tomorrow (04/03/09--Wednesday). and again I am going to start for next Sapthaha Parayan.at my place chennai between 11 am and

1 pm

Please pray for me saiMaa and Ashokji on Thursday.

My prayer to Babaaji through SaiMaa

Dear My Baap,

Mr Cholkar in sri Sai Satcharitra begging you for a promotion and he prayed to lotus feet to get Shankalpa, If he get done any Miracle through your valuable grace, if he get a Job or Promotion he can come to shirdi and have your Nice Dharshan at Shirdi and also begged your pardon that he will drink is tea without sugar and also the first month extra salary to be keep at your Lotus feet when he visited to Shirdi. As per his Vow the Miracle happen in his life and your grace showered on him as per his wish he got promotion, and also he got a nice dharshan and also got the tea with surger order by you at your Masjid to drink by him. How fortunate he

was!

The same thing was happend in my life My promotion from E-1 to E-2 skipped by my officers unavailed Rating, only one year is more for me to retire from this job i am helpless now to get the said promotion without your grace.

Babaa, please bless this begging devotee and please shower your grace on me also show your leela in my life also now the period is there within this week/within this month, I should be offer by our HOD/Management to get E-2 or E-3 (Jumping post can be the mere miracle if you done in my life because of my 32 years of the service in my Office.

Please Babaji, I keep my head at your Lotus Feet, I will drink your Padha Thirth and also do my pooja, please help me in this matter. I will again start to read "GURU CHARITRA ---SAPTAHA PARAYAN AND ALSO SRI SAI SATCHARITRA PARAYAN BY YOUR GRACE PLEASE BLESS ME TO GET THE ABOVE SAID PROMOTION AND SHOWER YOUR LEELA IN MY ENTIRE LIFE ALSO.

i WILL DRINK A CUP OF COFFEE IN THE MORNING AND AFTER THAT I LEFT AND STAY WITHOUT COFFEE TILL NEXT DAY MORNING. YOU KNOW BABAAJI ABOUT ME--PER DAY I WILL DRINK 4 OR 5 COFFEES SHOULD BE CUT AS ONLY ONE CUP FROM THURSDAY 05/03/09 TILL YOU GRANT ME TO GET THE PROMOTION.

ALSO I AM SENDING YOU MENTALLY/OR ANY OTHER FORM/FORMLESS TO MY HOD/AKILA/CGM/MD AND CHAIRMAN TO ADVISE THEM TO MAKE READY TO GIVE PROMOTION.

THANK YOU MY sAI bHAGAVAN,

YOUR DAUGHTER BEGGING AT YOUR LOTUS FEET.

27. "Bolaka Sarkar" <bolaka.sarkar........

Request for Sri Sai Amrit Vani, Thursday, MARCH 5, 2009 prayers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 2:52 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Namaskar Veenaji,

Please pray that He removes all the blockages and hurdles and grants very soon ALL that is BEST for my COMPLETE BLISS (Purn Anand).

Bolaka Sarkar from Vientiane, Lao PDR.

I will listen to, as well as read Sri Sai Amrit Vani on Thursday. I will also read a chapter from Sri Sai Satcharitra.

Thank you.

Jai Sai Ram.

Bolaka Sarkar.

28. "Sunita Param" <sunisridhar..........

Prayer Request

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 5:55 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Ashok ji/Veena ji,

Please include our names in this weeks Amrit Vani prayers(March 5th). I will be reciting Amrit Vani from my home in Mumbai.

Thanks

Sunita Sridhar

29. "Nilu Gop" <nilug123........

Sri Sai Amrit Vani

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 6:36 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Mr.Gupta

Thank you very much for your early reply.

The information you requested are as follows:

Name - Nilukshi Gopallawa

Place - Singapore (At Home)

Date - 5th March 2009 (Thursday)

I will be reciting the Sri Sai Amrit Vani on the Thursday of March 3rd 2009 during the day.

Sai Ram

Nilukshi

End of 1st lot of letters.