IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together -- 3rd (Last and final) Lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 1st Jan 2009.

3rd Letter

Jai Sai Ram

We consider letters received upto Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). This is the last letter and letters received so far will be included this Thursday .

Following is the last lot of letters and the list of confidential letters for the acknowledgement.

Mrs. Gupta will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra, when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong.

Please write all your requests for prayers only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’ .

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

67. "Rema Bhaskar" <rema_bhaskar.............

Prayers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 11:43 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sairam Dear Veena Didi , Ashok Bhaiya,

Thankyou both so much for all the goodness in yourselves, reaching out to all HIS devotees!!! We wish you both a lovely 2009!!! and may you bring more and more people to Saifold!!!

This is the first time I am writing to you, by HIS grace i shall read The Sai Amritvani on 1st January 2009 between 11am to 12. Please kindly pray for the well being of my family, names given below.

1. Bhaskar--my husband, who has been trying his best in business. Please ask Swami to give him good orders this year and may HE grant my husband good health.

2. Vikram Bhaskar-- eldest son. He has been trying to get agood, suitable job but nothing has worked out. We do not know what the nest step should be. Please Baba should intervene and do the necessary.

3. Gautam Bhaskar--Second son. Please i beg of Swami to guide him and lead him in the right path, do only the right things at all times. He is a good boy but can get influenced by his friends.

Also , please pray for our parents-- for their good health.I ask HIM to be with us always , giving us HIS LOVE, GRACE and BLESSINGS.Samastha LOKA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU.

Lots of Sai love and respects,,

Rema Bhaskar

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

68. "Sarita Dham" <saritadham................

Inclusion of name in the recitation of Sai Amritvani on 01.01.2009

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 12:58 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Jai Sai Ram, Respected Vennaji & Ashokji, Happay and Prosperous New Year to both of you. I am Sarita Dham . Please include my name in the Sai Amritvani on 1st January, 2009. I would recite Sai Amritvani at my place at Delhi. Please pray for my whole family - My four year old daughter, my parents, my husband, both my brothers, both bhabhi, three nephews. 2008 is not good for

my family. Lot of tensions are there. With Baba grace they are now solved. Now please pray for us so that 2009 will prove good year for us & With Baba grace soon I will get second child soon.Please pray for my younger brother also so that Baba remove all the hurdles in his life and in job. Sai baba is always with us we cannot even imagine how he easily solve our problem.Jai Sai Ram.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

69. "balaji govindaraj" <g_balaji26...............

sri sai amritvani

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 2:14 AM

"veena" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Asokji/veenaji, Pl inclued our names for SRI SAI AMRITVANI Prayer on 1st Jan 2009, and we request you to pray for us. We will be reciting the same and pray for all our mysaibaba devotees from our home at 11 am on 1st jan.

G.Balaji B.Suganthi B.Iswarya B.Purushotham, (chennai). from G.Balaji (member )

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

70. "Sunita Param" <sunisridhar............

Prayer Request

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 2:12 AM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Sai Ram Ashok ji/Veena ji,

Pranams...

Wishing you a very happy and prosperous 2009.. Thank you for praying for us every thursday..

Please include our names in this weeks Amrit Vani prayers(1st Jan 2009). I will be reciting Amrit Vani and reading the Sai Satcharita from my home in Mumbai..

Thanks

Sunita Sridhar.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

71. "Sonia Masson" <saimasson...............

Prayer for 1st jan 2009

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 1:41 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashok Uncle and Veena Aunty

A very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you.

I would request you to please pray for my friend (HEMANT SHARMA) who is in pain and is going through mental tensions. He is suffering from "Ankylosing Spondylites". I would like you to please pray for his health in recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani this thursday

( 1st Jan 2009).

I will recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani at my place also.

Please pray for my family also and include following names of my family members in prayer.

1. MOHAN MASSON (my father)

2. BHARTI MASSON (my mother)

3. ASHISH MASSON (my brother)

4. SONIA MASSON (myself)

5. HEMANT SHARMA (my friend)

May BABA bless all his children.Thanks

Regards

SONIA MASSON

72. "Judy Gounder (K)" <GOUNDEK.............

Sri Sai Amrith Vani - PRAYER LIST

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 4:13 AM

"veena gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena/Ashok

Swami's Love and Light.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to You and the Family.

Om Sai Ram Here are the names who will be reciting the Sri Sai Amrith Vani, Thursday,01 st January 2009

Krishnaveni Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Somilla Preethepaul - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Prema Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Siva Mooragan - Durban, South Africa. -(Reciting - Sri Sai Amrit Vani) Please include the following names in your prayer list on Thursday, 01 st January 2009

Perumal Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Kamini Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Nivandren Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Shivan Gounder - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Ellen Bikul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Amos Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Wendy Simmanne - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Goodness Simmanne -

Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pinky - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Pooskernath Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Sanesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Privesh Preetepaul - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Avesh Preetepaul - Durban, South

Africa. -("for prayer") Vishala Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Vissie Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Thiloshine Naidoo - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Rishan Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Prenesh Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Sharon Moodley - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Selvom Gurie

- Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Ronnie Gurie - Durban, South Africa. -("for prayer") Reuben Gurie - Cape Town, South

Africa. -("for prayer") Lavin Gurie - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Ruth Gurie - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Suren Naidoo - Jo'burg,South Africa, -("for prayer") Thank you so much. Take care. Lots of Sai love. Regards Krishnaveni Gounder South Africa

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

73. "V.Raghunath" <vraghunath..........

FW: Let us pray together --2nd Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 3:24 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Request for prayer on 1st Jan- 2009

31st Dec-08, 1.46 pm

veena_gupta_2000

Ohm Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai !!!

Pranams

Respected Veenaji and Ashokji,

We request you to kindly pray for my family & Whole world on Jan.01 for peace, prosperity and Good Health

We will recite/listen Sai Amrit Vani at 08:30 amlocal time at Coimbatore, India.

Warm Regards

V.Raghunath

Amudha/Aishwarya/Aditya & family members.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

74. amitahuja...........

Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:11 am

Re: Let us pray together --2nd Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra. amitahuja

Om Sai Ram Ashok Uncle,

Wishing you and your entire family a very happy a healthy new year.

Ashok uncle I shall be reading the Amrit Vani tomorrow the 01/01/09 in Goa so can you please imclude my name in tomorrows Amrit Vani.

Amit Ahuja

Goa

Om Sai Ram

75. "Desh Malhotra" <sftl..........

Sai Amrit Vani

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 6:00 AM

Dear Ashokji and Veenaji

we wish you and all Sai family a very Happy and prpsperous new year 2009/

We wanst to participate in the Sai Amrit vani ob 1.1.09 we will recite/listen the same at our home in new delhi

kalpana and desh deepak

please permit and pray to Baba what he thinks for 2009

best regards

deah

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

76. "Sonal Tomar" <sonal_mtomar............

SRI SAI AMRITVANI

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 9:09 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashok Uncleji,SAI RAM!!! I would request u to please pray for me n my family.I will be reciting AMRITVANI on thursday on the 1st of jan 2009 at my residence in delhi.I ll not be able to recite it between 11-12 as i ll be in the SAI TEMPLE but after that i ll do so.I humbly request SAI MA to pray for me n my family's good health,success, happiness, prosperity n luck.please include the following people in ur prayers-sonal shekhawat(myself)Megh tomar( husband)Neelam Shekhawat(mother)Ajeet singh shekhawat(father)Jaivikram singh shekhawat(brother)Divya shekhawat(sisiter in law)Harsh Vardhan(brother)I beg BABA to please show mercy on me n my family n get us out of our misery.Thanking u from the bottom of my heart n may

BABAS blessing be on one n all..

OM SAI RAM.

may this new year brings in a lot of success, happiness n prosperity in ur lives n the lives of ur loved ones.HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

warm regards,

sonal shekhawat tomar

77. "aritha juvvadi" <arithajuvvadi..............

sai amritvani

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 8:40 AM

veena_gupta_2000

dear veena maa, ,ashok uncle,

jai sai ram.please include our names in 1 st jan sai amritvani prayers.i will read amritvani and satcharita on that day.

with regards,

ARITHA JUVVADI(DURHAM,USA)

PRAVEEN JUVVADI(DURHAM,USA)

ABHIRAM JUVVADI(DURHAM,USA)

SANJANA JUVVADI(DURHAM,USA)

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

78. "(¯`·._.·[§ÁÑJMÕÑÎ]·._.·´¯)" <monicavazirani..........

Please Pray

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 7:58 AM

Om Sai Ram,

Please pray for our family. We will recite Amritvani in toronto.

Om Sai Ram

Sanjay Monica

79. "chanchal hariramani" <chanchalh.........

PRAYERS

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 9:15 AM

Sai ram Dear Ashokji and Veenaji,let me first wish you and your family a Very Happy blissfull and a peacefull year,let me apoligize for writing late,my only request is to pray for our family and dear ones for a blissfull year,whenever its possible.I will be listening to the Sai Amrit Vani on thursday as always,sorry if i have asked for too much.always gratefullregardschanchal hariramani

casblanca Morocco.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

80. "vasatha sarathy" <yahvasn..........

SAIAMRITVANI PRAYER --------1st JAN 2009

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 9:28 AM

veena_gupta_2000

SAIRAM Veenaji ,Ashokji

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND TO EVERY BODY IN THE SAI GROUP. We are starting the New Year On Thursday chanting SAIAMRIT VANI.

Please include the following names for the prayer.

Sarathy.S

Vasantha.S

Nikhita.S

Rohit

Sitara.

Thank you very much.With His blessings and Yours we hope the New year Will bring Happiness for every body.Pranams to you both.

SARATHYS

DOHA

81. "BALASUBRAMANIAN P" <pulicat..........

Re: Sai amritvani on 01.01.2009

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 10:19 AM

May I request you to add the names of my family members, in theprayers of Veenaji tomorrow for a better 2009.>> Myself and My wife will be jointly reciting Sai Amritvani, at thesame time in Riyadh, Saudi arabia as we do every week.>> BALASUBRAMANIAN PULICAT SELF RIYADH> N. KALAVATHI WIFE RIYADH> P B HEMALATHA DAUGHTER RIYADH> P B SHYAMSUNDAR SON RIYADH.>Om Sairam.With best regards,BALASUBRAMANIAN P.

RIYADH

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

82. bharathi atluri <bharathidevi_3..............Sai Amritvani Prayer request"Veena Gupta-ji" <veena_gupta_2000Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 9:44 AM

Dear Veena-ji and Ashok Gupta-ji,

I had a chance to attend your Sai amritvani paraayan in USA.

Would you kindly do the prayer for my family. Especially my children.

My Daughter Vignathi -- Please pray for her job and good health she should have children.

My son-in-law Ravikanth -- For his good health and prosperity in his job

My son Vivek -- For his Goos health and MBA seat and job

My husband Uttam -- For Good health and prosperity in his job.

I do read sai charitra and guru charitra every day along listing to the saiAmrit vani.

Thank you so much

love

Bharathidevi

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

83. "ANIRUDH BHARDWAJ" <anirudh108..........

READ Shree Sai Amrith Vani and Shree Sai Satcharitra (partly) on 1st Jan 2009 in Mumbai

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 9:55 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena Aunti ji and Ashok Uncle ji,

JAI SAI RAM

I am going to READ Shree Sai Amrith Vani and Shree Sai Satcharitra (partly) on 1st Jan 2009 in Mumbai

Please include my name in the Prayer List.

Seeking Baba's Eternal Love, Blessings and Grace on me and all in my family.

Many thanks to you Auntie for your prayers, good wishes and blessings.Wishing everyone a Very HAPPY, HEALTHY and PROSPEROUS New Year 2009.

OM SAI SHREE SAI JAI JAI SAI

With Regards,

Anirudh Bhardwaj , Mumbai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

84. "eugenechin " <eugenechin............

SRI SAI AMRIT VANI

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 3:51 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sai Ram , Veena Ma

Please note that we will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani on 01/01/2009 between 11:00 - 12:00 in Durban, South Africa.

Please keep our prayer during Sri Sai Amrit Vani. We pray that this new year brings us, peace, happiness, goodwill, prosperity, an abundance of Baba's grace & blessing. We pray to Baba to please bless Sarah with a permanent job at the hospital, as she has been trying for so long with no answer.

Sarah also needs to do some blood tests as we are 16 weeks now with baby which is actually 4 months pregant. The tests are for anemia & down syndrome. We pray that Baba must have his hand over Sarah & the baby & the tests must all be positive with no problems. We pray for a healthy baby & hope that baby will bring luck into our lives. So much has happend during this year & we want to succeed in everything that we do.

Baba, I prayy that I receive a good increase in my salary whic willhelp me take care of all of us. Baba , we surrender all our problems, dificulties & obsatcles at thy lotus feet. We trust that you will increase our faith in you our God.

Baba, the court case for the accident is on the 24/02/2009, a day after Shivarathri. In my heart I know that I am innocent, I have leartnt not to feel sorry for any person & not to assist or help, this is a great lesson that I have learnt from. I pray that thy will be done, thou think of it. Baba, you knew what myy intentions, the honesty & what I had done. Baba forgive me & I pray taht this case will be closed & your hands over the entire situation. Baba, I know that the truth will always prevail & I pray to you to itervene my Lord.

Baba, we pray that you will help us in all our needs, that we will be able to afford a comfortable & happy life. Baba, we are extremely greatful that you have chosen us to be parents & we pray that you will give us the strenght, confidence & grace to raise our baby in the Sai way of life.

Baba as you know, we don't want to know the sex of our baby as yet, as we want a healthy baby. We alos pray & ask you to help us chose a name beginning with SAI for our baby.

Baba, we thank you for all that you have blessed us with & we pray that we continue to grow from strenght to strenght in the Sai path of life.

We love you Baba.

JAI SAI RAM

RANJAN & SARAH

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

85. "HeyRupak" <heyrupak.............

Inclusion of names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Sri Sai Sat Charitra !

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 4:11 PM

Hi,Veenaji/Ashokji, Jai Sai Ram ! Baba ka lotus charanon mein koti pranaam ! Please include our names in the chanting of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and prayan of Sri Sai Sat Charitra tomorrow on January 1st., 2009. We will recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani and listen to Sri Sai Sat Charitra tomorrow at our own place.Rupak Das, Atlanta, GALopa D.Chowdhury, Atlanta, GAShivangi Das, Atlanta, GAShinjini Das, Atlanta, GAKrishna K. Chowdhury, Detroit, MIBest Regards,

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

86. "arra mai" <asm_sudha.............

Please include our names for the prayers on 1st january

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 2:44 PM

Dear Veena ji n Ashok jiHearty PranamsI wish you a very happy new year.Please include my name and my husband name. arra sudhamai and anji devarapalliMminneapolis-Minnesotafor Sai AmritVani prayers on 1st Januaryshall listen and recite the same from our place.OM SAI RAM sudhamai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

87. "Sangeetha Sriram" <lsan_geet................

Include Sriram cancer Patient in Thursday Ist Jan 2009

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 12:23 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Veena ji and Ashok Ji,Pls Include SRIRAM(Cancer patient) in your PrayerHe is suffering a lot,BABA should give us a wonderful new year and he should be free of diseaseWe do thursday Pooja at home and my mother-inlaw do Prayan of Sai Satcharithra and I do Prayan of Sai Namavali We listen to Sai Amritvani .Sairamsangeetha

88. "indu desai" <induvd.............

prayer

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 8:06 PM

Veena_gupta_2000

Respated Veenaji and Ashok Uncle,

Sai Ram

Happy New Year.plz include my name and my family mambers name on 1st jan Sai Amrit Vani prayer.i am going to reciting Sai Amrit vani at my home.my famili mambers are

vinu and indu desai/usa

hiren and mehul desai/usa

ketki and mehul and anika patel /usa

plz pray for everybody for BABA's Blessing . give us health and wealth and peacefull life. give us Bhakti and sakti. i am going to listing Sai Amrit Vani at home twomoro at 10 oclock

Sai Ram

Indu desai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Private and confidential

1. aparna srihari <aparnasrihari.......

2. "Nalini" <nalinisk.........

3. "Geeta Daswani" <geetadaswani56............

4. "Anjana Challa" <achalla..........

5. "Pinky Singh" <pinkybingy81..........

6. "neena chand" <nchand2001..........

7. "Navind Beeharry" <monav...........

8. "Hariharan Iyer" <hariharan_r_iyer...........

9. "Sairam Dasa" <sairam.dasa..............

10. "Manju Naul" <mnaul...........

11. "jonnala keerti kiran" <keyrti_g..........

12. "Deepa Vallabhaneni" <deepavallabhaneni...........

13. "Balasubramanian Lalitha" <lalithab_93............

14. "m kalpana" <kalpana_m2002.........

15. "sudesh johar" <lookfeelgood2004.........

16. "Amita Shunglu" <amitashunglu.........

17. "Nandhini M" <twinguys66.............

18. "jagath perera" <jagathp............

19. "Gayathri Seshadri" <gaysesh...........

20. "Ragu C Nathan" <sairad9............

21. "Tewani, Surita" <surita_tewani...........