IndiaDivine.org

[Shirdi Sai Baba] My brother's voice reaches Shirdi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Miracle,Hetal you think and it happens,that is the dedication only baba accepts from all of us It was a very memorable and unforgetable incident which you have put in writing,very soothing to read,Hetal as it is your doing a service which very few gets an opportunity,in the sai satcharitra there is a chapter where baba says let the devotees do their seva in any of the different ways he tells us in his various chapters,it will reach his accreditation. Once I was going from the sai temple at nallaguta hyderabad,I saw a shopkeeper feeding pigeons kabutars i stopped and bought one packet of grains worth only 10rs and fed them it was so pleasureable to see them nourishing their food,i could not resist and purchased 10rs more grains and fed them.The feeling you had on listening the cd of your brother i can visualize i had the same feeling.That is one of the main reasons i am jotting down this act instructed by baba which i have carried out,penning down for

your consumption, come what may you go ahead with your mission,baba is there always to support,guide,and transform our lives. jai sai ram,may baba be with you always. regards, ravi.Hetal Patil <hetalpatil wrote: As the title suggests, this post is not written by me nor does it contain lyrics of any bhajan or downlink link. Instead my sister Hetal (who is co-author of this blog) would like to share an

unforgettable incident experienced by her few days back and it only shows Shirdi Sai Baba's grace on us.... Rana Gill~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In an earlier post, Rana bhaiya had disclosed some facts how the blog work is going on. In this post I will be sharing an incident totally blessed by Baba when I was in Shirdi. Although I maintain other blog where experiences of devotees are posted, I decided to place this post in our blog only, as it includes, Shirdi Sai Baba, Rana bhaiya and me. I think this place to be the most appropriate and with the wish of Baba and bhaiya's permission I proceed.Like last year, this year too I went to Shirdi to celebrate Diwali with my family and cousin. I

really love to listen to bhaiya's bhajans. I have them everywhere in my mobile, home pc and office pc. In an earlier post it was mentioned how Baba played bhaiya's cd the first time in His court. I also wished to listen to him at the same place. Though it seemed impossible, I took few cds with me. If we have full faith in Baba, He fulfills our wish. And this was proved. On Diwali day (October 28, 2008) we all werenear Nandeep lighting lamps and drawing rangoli. Suddenly my father thought of going to

music room to request to play bhaiya's cd. So myself, my cousin deepak, my father and a family friend of ours proceeded.The music room is on first floor of Samadhi Mandir. As soon as we stepped in, the concerned official welcomed us with a 'smile'. He immediately offered us chairs to make ourselves comfortable. My father gave a small introduction of Rana bhaiya and handed over the cd. He took the cd in his hand and looked at it by turning it around. He asked, The album contains only bhajans or anything else? Is there any dhun? Does it have any Sathya Sai Baba bhajans? We answered him and he was satisfied. He then asked his assistant to play the cd. His assistant questioned him back that should he play inside or should the bhajans be heard to everyone outside also. I thought he will first listen himself and then allow to play outside. I had my fingers crossed. But to my surprise, he said Let it be heard outside. I said seventh track is the best and as it is the most

favourite of mine, I wished to listen it in our beloved Baba's home. So he asked to play that particular track. The assistant called my cousin inside sound proof glass cabin to cross check. But as the remote of that particular player was misplaced first track started playing, which we did not realise. Still the search was on. At last he found the remote, but there were no cells. So I requested to play whatever is possible. After few minutes they started forwarding and came to the last track i.e. eighth one Tera Naam Hi Simroon Sai which is the most favourite of bhaiya.Just then the family friend of ours whom is call uncle

knocked at the glass cabin and called me outside with gesture. He took me to the small gallery parallel to the music room. He said the bhajan is being heard outside. I was so thrilled and excited with tears in my eyes. I could see so many people around and my loving brother's voice was being heard everywhere. This was not enough. My cousin, then again took me to the glass cabin. He showed me Tata Sky live darshan. The assistant told me that bhaiya could be heard in Tata Sky and Live Darshan telecasted by Sansthan. I was excited to such an extent that I cant explain in words. The feelings which arouse for Baba were inexplainable and unforgotable.My father wanted me to introduce to that official and wanted to tell him how we are doing Sai Seva through blogs. So he called me. When I reached near him I heard him saying that you all came at perfect time. The playing of bhajans will be stopped in next four minutes as they had to start some special performances for

Diwali. My father had sent my cousin to take two more cds to give to that official. When I heard that only few minutes are left, I informed my father that I am going to call bhaiya to inform him. He said that I can go later. But I went on as I wanted that bhaiya could listen himself in Shirdi. My cousin accompanied me. When we reached downstairs, my mother and brother were waiting for us. I informed mummy too and requested her to wait for me as I did not have much time left. Seeing my excitment she asked my brother also to accompany me. Thus three of us came out of Samadhi Mandir and started searching for a telephone booth near Dwarkamai. There was none. At last I could find one. I said in Marathi that I want to connect an ISD call. He said there was no ISD connection. I became angry and said to the shopkeeper then why have you put the hoarding of ISD call, remove it. I dont ususally talk rudely to anyone, but that day I dont know what had happened to

me...........Read More © SAI TERE HAZAARON NAAM --Posted By Ms Hetal Patil to SAI TERE HAZAARON NAAM at 11/01/2008 08:41:00 PM Sai Nathay ArpanastuAnant Koti

Brahmand NayakRaja Dhi Raj Yogi RajPara Brahma Shri Sachidanand SadguruSainath Maharaj Ki Jai !!!Hetal Patil Please Visit : http://www.experienceswithshirdisaibaba.blogspot.com/ Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.