Dreams

Rate this topic

Guest guest

tom words were kind n full of love . It's great to have an

ambience of kind souls.

> _____________

> Namaste Anurag,

>

> That was a very interesting and thought-provoking posting.

>

> I have come to see the mind as simply a tool of the ‘will'.

> The ‘will' is the ruler of the mind....just as we embodied souls

> are the rulers of our computers.

>

> ‘Dreams' are the by-product of the ‘sorting' and ‘filing' activities

> of our mental computer. While the body is at sleep, these

> discs of information are being processed, categorized,

> deleted etc Some items are given more priority than others.

> When we are dreaming, we are viewing the ‘recycle bin' of our

> mind.

>

Great analogy tom. When we are awake we are in working with Random

Access Memory. Not all but few of them go to Hard Disk.

> What a grand day today and what a wonderful group of people

> comprise this Digest ...and more are joining all the time !

>

> Om shanthi Om,

>

> Tom

>

Om Shanthi Om

Namaste Tom!

On 11 Aug 1999 omtatsat wrote:

> Swami Yogeshananda, Hari Om !

> RE: Message: 2 Tue, 10 Aug 1999 14:31:29 +0530 (IST)

> Anurag Goel <anurag

> Mind and Reincarnation

> _____________

> Namaste Anurag,

>

> That was a very interesting and thought-provoking posting.

>

> I have come to see the mind as simply a tool of the ‘will'.

> The ‘will' is the ruler of the mind....just as we embodied souls

> are the rulers of our computers.

Tom i too think the same way. but is will is for " wat " depends on our

perception and want.

• 8 years later...

SAI RAM,

Dreams are unreal. The mind is responsible for dreams.When I wake up where is the prison where I had been imprisoned for the murder I committed in dream? And where is my father with whom I was talking in dream, although it is fifteen years since he died. And, in a lighter vein,where is that sweet girl sitting by my side in the marriage altar who was casting amorous glances at me during my marriage in the dream? If all such happenings in the dream were to be as true as things happening when we are awake then dreams can not be false. There are several books on dreams. One whole Upanishad in our scriptures, viz., the Mandukya Upanishad is devoted to dreams. Let us not waste our time in giving interpretations to our dreams.

G.Balasubramanian

On 10/11/07, sunitha_naidoo2001 <sunitha_naidoo2001 wrote:

Sai Ram to one and allCould somebody please help me in trying to understand my dreams. I have for the past few months been dreaming of Lord Shiva and also Lord Ganesha. I have also been having dreams of water, most times flowing water, and huge waves and sometimes just water in which I am swimming or floating on. Jai Sai Ram Sunitha

OM Sai Ram,Sometimes the Lord transmits his messages through dreams. I've even experienced the darshan of the Lord in dream. This is True as nothing is impossible for God. If sister Sunitha, u r dreaming about Shiv ji and Ganesha may be it is a sign for you that you should do Shivji and Shivlingum puja as everything in this world resides at His lotus feet, so go to Him - He's Rama, Ksishna, Baba , Shiva and Ganesha. He's the only one who has the answer for everything. So go to Him, may be this is a call foruSai Ram and All the Best, May Baba bless u"G. Balasubramanian" <gbsub1 wrote: SAI RAM, Dreams are unreal. The mind is responsible for dreams.When I wake up where is the prison where I had been imprisoned for the murder I committed in dream? And where is my father with whom I was talking in dream, although it is fifteen years since he died. And, in a lighter vein,where is that sweet girl sitting by my side in the marriage altar who was casting amorous glances at me during my marriage in the dream? If all such happenings in the dream were to be as true as things happening when we are awake then dreams can not be false. There are several books on dreams. One whole Upanishad in our scriptures, viz., the Mandukya Upanishad is devoted to dreams. Let us not waste our time in giving interpretations to our dreams.

G.Balasubramanian On 10/11/07, sunitha_naidoo2001 <sunitha_naidoo2001 > wrote: Sai Ram to one and allCould somebody please help me in trying to understand my dreams. I have for the past few months been dreaming of Lord Shiva and also Lord Ganesha. I have also been having dreams of water, most times flowing water, and huge waves and sometimes just water in which I am swimming or floating on. Jai Sai Ram Sunitha

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

sai ram Water is clear ... Jai sai ramAmrit kaur <ja_sai4ever wrote: sai ramis the water clean or dirty? dirty water meansproblems may rise... clear water means happinessprosperity coming. lord shiva and ganesha ji aretrying to help you maybe. tehy are with you.om sai ram--- sunitha_naidoo2001 <sunitha_naidoo2001 >wrote:> Sai Ram to one and all>

> Could somebody please help me in trying to> understand my dreams. I > have for the past few months been dreaming of Lord> Shiva and also Lord > Ganesha. I have also been having dreams of water,> most times flowing > water, and huge waves and sometimes just water in> which I am swimming > or floating on. > > Jai Sai Ram > Sunitha> > ________Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396545469

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!

sai ram, i dreamt swammi giving me half a laadoo.Swammi gave my mom one full ladoo and i was standing rite next to her it was my turn next swami picked up the powder then looked at my face and dropped that powder and picked half a ladoo from the plate and gave it to me. What does this mean. sai ram bindhu.Amrit kaur <ja_sai4ever wrote: i had a dream that my boyfriend and i are on a bridge.there is one man with a gun who is trying to hurt us.he is

standing before us within a some distance. anyways, he starts shotting and i stand before myboyfirend like shield and take all the bullets. still that man was not satisfied.. and he gets thebomb ready. my boyfiend and i held our hand tight adnstarted running the same direction where that guy was.the man threw a man which slit my abdoman. then acar comes and gives us ride. i tell the driver, "takeme to the hospital..my organs might come out". he didnot tkae me. he kept driving. i saw ocean.. crystalclear blue ocean... i saw one dead shark...thenanother one.. many there are many dead sharks..about8-10 i think. then the driver takes us to where theystay. on the way it is not very clean... there ishuman's waste.. like in india, people just do itanywhere. it is a brick building... i come out.. i hear shirdisai baba's arti.. i go inside the building...goingupstains..downstairs.chekcing the place.. i

godownstairs...and i see finally see hanuman ji'sstatue..beautiful murti. i washed my hands... putkum-kum on my forhead and prostrated before hanumanji. then i too few more steps and i saw guru granthsahib ji and shirdi sai baba. i prostrated before themalso.what do you guys think it means? what an experience?i feel someone is trying to hurt us... anyhow?om sai ramamrit--- Sai Lancar <sailancar > wrote:> I personally feel , if you dream of god . Then> obviously you are blessed . I shows that he is> always there to protect you with your whole family.> And the water could mean it will cleanse your house> of all evils. Gbu > > sunitha naidoo <sunitha_naidoo2001 > wrote:> sai ram> > Water is clear ...> >

Jai sai ram> > Amrit kaur <ja_sai4ever > wrote:> sai ram> > is the water clean or dirty? dirty water means> problems may rise... clear water means happiness> prosperity coming. lord shiva and ganesha ji are> trying to help you maybe. tehy are with you.> > om sai ram> --- sunitha_naidoo2001> <sunitha_naidoo2001 >> wrote:> > > Sai Ram to one and all> > > > Could somebody please help me in trying to> > understand my dreams. I > > have for the past few months been dreaming of Lord> > Shiva and also Lord > > Ganesha. I have also been having dreams of water,> > most times flowing > > water, and huge waves and sometimes just water in> > which I am

swimming > > or floating on. > > > > Jai Sai Ram > > Sunitha> > > > > >________> Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers> from someone who knows. Answers - Check it> out.>http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396545469> > > > > > > Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV.> Watch previews, get listings, and more! > > > > > > Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight?> Preview the hottest shows on TV.

________Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Autos.http://autos./index.html Do You ?

Sai Ram brother Siva I would say that it is very good blessing from Swami because it means that he is there to guide you. Jai Sai Ram Sunitha"S.Santosh Kumar Dora" <sskdora wrote: Sai Ram Brother Siva. I say you are very lucky. On 10/16/07, YOGESH PATEL <yogisai2003 (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote: Sai Ram could anyone help me with mine. I had a dream where Swami was giving me a Jalebi(sweet). He gestured towards me and said 'Take it'ThanksSiva From: sailancar Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 23:28:59 -0700Re: [sBOI-post] Dreams I personally feel , if you dream of god . Then obviously you are blessed . I shows that he is always there to protect you with your whole family. And the water could mean it will cleanse your house of all evils. Gbu sunitha naidoo

<sunitha_naidoo2001 > wrote: sai ram Water is clear ... Jai sai ramAmrit kaur <ja_sai4ever > wrote: sai ramis the water clean or dirty? dirty water meansproblems may rise... clear water means happinessprosperity coming. lord shiva and ganesha ji aretrying to help you maybe. tehy are with you.om sai ram--- sunitha_naidoo2001 <sunitha_naidoo2001 >wrote:> Sai Ram to one and all > > Could somebody please help me in trying to> understand my dreams. I

> have for the past few months been dreaming of Lord> Shiva and also Lord > Ganesha. I have also been having dreams of water, > most times flowing > water, and huge waves and sometimes just water in> which I am swimming > or floating on. > > Jai Sai Ram > Sunitha> > ________ Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.http://answers./dir/?link=list & sid=396545469 Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and

more! Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on TV. Do you know a place like the back of your hand? Share local knowledge with BackOfMyHand.com Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

protection around