IndiaDivine.org

Author Howard Levin....Good Chances

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

----------------------------Author Howard Levin...GOD CHANCES ...In olden days...His Experiences... ---------------------------- One evening we were summoned by Mr.Surya. "All ashram residents only were Swami's instructions. Assembled inside the Bhajan Hall were the residents of the Ashram, plus the westerners. We waited for then mintues. When Swami came in, He did not look pleased. He spoke in Telegu. His tone was firm, but soft, and I could hear the fire in His voice as he scolded the old residents about disciplane and conduct. "The Bhajans are so bad, I want to put cotton in my ears and go up to my room. The Ladies are so bustgossiping all day, they don"t even

have five mimtues to thik of Swamiji. Some here are sending Me letters saying they need their rooms pointed. Have I come on earth for this? If you have spiritual matters, then approach me, otherwise, don't waste My time. Others are sending letters complaining of conduct of some yound ladies. But these people arespreading false rumors. They think I don't know what goes on? If anyone sends Me such notes I'll tear them up and stand that person up inpublic and throw him out of here. In fact, I a'm thinking of sending everyone away except three people before Dasara! You don't clean up

the ashram, there 's garbage all over. Inless you change yiur ways. I will cancel the bhajans and stop giving darsha. I'm all love and bliss think how bad you must be to make Me talk this way. I immediately thought of the mess we left in the shed, of the uncovered paint, cans, the unwashed brushes, the newspapers scattered about. As soon as the discourse was finished, I hurried back to the shed to clean up. I was there by mtself putting everything in order. When I finished and went to leave, the door was suddenly flung open. In walked Swami wearing a large smile. He walked to the rear of the shed where the signs lay, andtrembling, I followed. "Where are others?" He asked. "They must have gone to their rooms, Swami. Mt knees were shaking, His scolfing in the Mandir was so powerful. I thought I was surely going to receive more verbal wipping. But instead He smiled at me and asked, "How did yiu loke My speech? If I do that every two weeks, next good discipline!" How relived I felt. Only a few mintues before, He seemed so angry, now He was full of bliss, totally unaffected by the role He played un the Mandir. (Sharing with Sai

Love)Ram ChuganiKobe, Japanrgcjp

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.