IndiaDivine.org

Isaac Tigrett's Talk in Dallas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello and Sai Ram,

I`m following and reading your daily beautiful posts and enjoy in pearls of wisdom from our Beloved One. Thank you for your effort and all the joy you shower on me with your posts.

And for the first time I would like to ask you for some info / help, if someone has any information about following;

Some devotees from Croatia received some info that Isaac Tigrett recently held a speech in Dallas Center, where he supposedly, with Swami Blessings, told many surprising facts about future of humanity, as told to him by Swami. Here is part of that information's;

"Swami told him to give a talk to the Dallas Sai Center and told him what to say - that soon there would be millions, possibly billions leaving our planet and that He would take care of His devotees. Swami wanted him to tell us that the most important thing we can do right now is to think positive thoughts.I think what Isaac had said is that Swami would not interfere in the Nature's way. He was careful in not quoting Swami's forecasts but did indicate that the earth in general is going to go through tremendous turmoil, and things would get worse before the Golden Age arrives in about 24 to 25 years. Also, he appeared to say that Swami is withdrawing slowly from the masses, preparing the World for the next incarnation, Prema Sai. He talked a lot about working with the Western devotee (I forgot her name, sorry) (he must have meant Phyllis Krystal) who is Swami's ardent devotee, doing lot of meditations and cleansing of the environment in accordance with Swami's directions.What I got from Tigrett's talk was that devotees should realize that we are God (not separate from God) and that all the frightening things that are going on in the world right now are just part of the changes that are necessary before we can enter the new age. He pointed out that we should be happy we are in human bodies right now so we can be part of the great events that are taking place. He further talked about how the negative things that seem to be going on in the world now are in reality just illusion, or maya,and we should be putting out positive thoughts and energy so we can help bring in the Golden Age that Swami has talked about."

This info came from anonymous author, but it spread among devotees in Croatia like a virus. Many of the old aged devotees that I know and care about, are confused should they believe or not to that information they received, especially as there is no official records to be found about such event. (In my job I'm using internet very often, but I couldn`t found any info too).

So, what I would kindly like to ask is, can anybody confirm that information? As I follow posts in this group I know that you all are very careful in type of information you provide, and that is why I decided to ask you for the information.

Supposedly, there is also a DVD in preparation, with Isaac speech.

If anybody has any information or material, that is reliable, can you send me this material? I would very much like to calm spirits raised among devotees around me. You know how people are eager for the information's, especially when they get some small part, and they can not reach for more.

And, always, the greatest gift for my heart is to see the tears of happiness in their eyes when I`m able to help them or give them a present from our Beloved One.

Thank you for your help, in advance,

Best regards,

Igor