IndiaDivine.org

SATHYA SAI BABA INVITED FOR ASH-ABHI WEDDING...!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, OM SRI SAI RAM Why are we bothered about celebrities who come there to seek blessings? why are we bothered about whose wedding is it? People go there for spiritual guidance, and hence let us leave aside these useless news to the media and let us dive inwards. Let us have our eyes only for BABA when there. Let our eyes not be distracted by celebrities. We give more importance to these people by indulging in these cheap talks. Let this group be only of SAI. Let us breathe SAI. Let us live SAI. Perhaps we consider BABA to be an ordinary person and hence this kind of gossip in this sacred column. Please attempt to stop these. Regards, venkat preitam preitam

<preitam wrote: SATHYA SAI BABA INVITED FOR ASH-ABHI WEDDING...!!Father of actress Aishwarya Rai, Krishnaraja Rai, sought blessings of Sathya Sai Baba for his daughter's marriage with Abhishek Bachchan by presenting a wedding invitation card in Sai Kulwanth Hall on Sunday. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. MR.IYER.VENKETESH.MANI Prithvi Palace,C-304, Link Road, Kanderpada, Dahisar-West, Mumbai 400 068 INDIA Tel- +91 22 28923134 venkziyer

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

sairam dear venkat. Please dont speak harshly. If you want to concentrate only on Sai, you need not be a member of this group, you can concentrate by doing meditations only. Personally speaking i am enlightened with all these information which i never heard of. I was informed from Sai group that Aiswarya's name was given by Swami in Bangalore when she was a child... Sachin Tendulkar was patted on the back by Swami during international cricket match at Parthi.. Ex finance minister Yaswant Sinha's cancer was cancelled by Swami.... Art of Living founder Sri Sri Ravi Shankar was a Balvikash Student.... Are all these information not amazing to hear ? Therefore brother preitam has helped us to inform us. If we are not interested, there

is a delete button in the key board which can use to delete it like any spam msgs... When we can see SAI in all, we can call ourselves a true SAI follower. Sairam brother papu "mr.iyer.venketesh.mani" <venkziyer wrote: DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, OM SRI SAI RAM Why are we bothered about celebrities who come there to seek blessings? why are we bothered

about whose wedding is it? People go there for spiritual guidance, and hence let us leave aside these useless news to the media and let us dive inwards. Let us have our eyes only for BABA when there. Let our eyes not be distracted by celebrities. We give more importance to these people by indulging in these cheap talks. Let this group be only of SAI. Let us breathe SAI. Let us live SAI. Perhaps we consider BABA to be an ordinary person and hence this kind of gossip in this sacred column. Please attempt to stop these. Regards, venkat preitam preitam <preitam > wrote: SATHYA

SAI BABA INVITED FOR ASH-ABHI WEDDING...!!Father of actress Aishwarya Rai, Krishnaraja Rai, sought blessings of Sathya Sai Baba for his daughter's marriage with Abhishek Bachchan by presenting a wedding invitation card in Sai Kulwanth Hall on Sunday. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. MR.IYER.VENKETESH.MANI Prithvi Palace,C-304, Link Road, Kanderpada, Dahisar-West, Mumbai 400 068 INDIA Tel- +91 22 28923134 venkziyer Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam

HELP EVER - HURT NEVER

- BABA -

sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

hmmmmmm......... i just love sharing anything and everything about swami no matter what....... if this was a group only discussing about swami's teachings I wouldnt have posted this news..... but this is a group where we get all the latest happenings and news related to swami...... so i dont find anything wrong in posting.... preetham sai p.v. mangalore, india"mr.iyer.venketesh.mani" <venkziyer wrote: DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, OM SRI SAI RAM Why are we bothered about celebrities who come there to seek blessings? why are we bothered about whose wedding is it? People go there for spiritual guidance, and hence let us leave aside these useless news to the media and let us dive inwards. Let us have our eyes only for BABA when there. Let our eyes not be distracted by celebrities. We give more importance to these people by indulging in these cheap talks. Let this group be only of SAI. Let us breathe SAI. Let us live SAI. Perhaps we consider BABA to be an ordinary person and hence this kind of gossip in this sacred column. Please attempt to stop these. Regards, venkat preitam preitam <preitam > wrote: SATHYA SAI BABA INVITED FOR ASH-ABHI WEDDING...!!Father of actress Aishwarya Rai, Krishnaraja Rai, sought blessings of Sathya Sai Baba for his daughter's marriage with Abhishek Bachchan by presenting a wedding invitation card in Sai Kulwanth Hall on Sunday. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. MR.IYER.VENKETESH.MANI Prithvi Palace,C-304, Link Road, Kanderpada, Dahisar-West, Mumbai 400 068 INDIA Tel- +91 22 28923134 venkziyer Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

om sai ram

" Let this group be only of SAI. Let us breathe SAI.

Let us live SAI. "

---too good!!!

'sai bless u'

sai ram

--- " mr.iyer.venketesh.mani " <venkziyer

wrote:

> DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS,

>

> OM SRI SAI RAM

>

> Why are we bothered about celebrities who come

> there to seek blessings? why are we bothered about

> whose wedding is it?

>

> People go there for spiritual guidance, and hence

> let us leave aside these useless news to the media

> and let us dive inwards. Let us have our eyes only

> for BABA when there. Let our eyes not be distracted

> by celebrities.

>

> We give more importance to these people by

> indulging in these cheap talks. Let this group be

> only of SAI. Let us breathe SAI. Let us live SAI.

>

> Perhaps we consider BABA to be an ordinary person

> and hence this kind of gossip in this sacred column.

>

> Please attempt to stop these.

>

> Regards,

>

> venkat

>

> preitam preitam <preitam wrote:

> SATHYA SAI BABA INVITED FOR ASH-ABHI

> WEDDING...!!

>

> Father of actress Aishwarya Rai, Krishnaraja Rai,

> sought blessings of Sathya Sai Baba for his

> daughter's marriage with Abhishek Bachchan by

> presenting a wedding invitation card in Sai Kulwanth

> Hall on Sunday.

>

>

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car "

> smell?

> Check out new cars at Autos.

>

>

>

>

>

> MR.IYER.VENKETESH.MANI

> Prithvi Palace,C-304,

> Link Road, Kanderpada,

> Dahisar-West,

> Mumbai 400 068

> INDIA

> Tel- +91 22 28923134

> venkziyer

>

>

>

> Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?

> Check outnew cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, OM SRI SAI RAM Why are we bothered about celebrities who come there to seek blessings? why are we bothered about whose wedding is it? People go there for spiritual guidance, and hence let us leave aside these useless news to the media and let us dive inwards. Let us have our eyes only for BABA when there. Let our eyes not be distracted by celebrities. We give more importance to these people by indulging in these cheap talks. Let this group be only of SAI. Let us breathe SAI. Let us live SAI. Perhaps we consider BABA to be an ordinary person and hence this kind of gossip in this sacred column. Please attempt to stop these. Regards, venkat preitam preitam

<preitam > wrote: SATHYA SAI BABA INVITED FOR ASH-ABHI WEDDING...!!Father of actress Aishwarya Rai, Krishnaraja Rai, sought blessings of Sathya Sai Baba for his daughter's marriage with Abhishek Bachchan by presenting a wedding invitation card in Sai Kulwanth Hall on Sunday. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. MR.IYER.VENKETESH.MANI Prithvi Palace,C-304, Link Road, Kanderpada, Dahisar-West, Mumbai 400 068 INDIA Tel- +91 22 28923134 venkziyer

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Sairam...................... there is nothing wrong in sharing the latest news what is happening around our dear swami. As those who are sitting far they will come to know thorugh these messages only. We should not get distubed by such celeb. news. As some of us blindly follows or try to follows swami's teaching. He is our hero or our God. In the same way these celeb. aare also role model for thousand of people around the world. If these people come to know that hero has gone to such and such guru or bhagwan or visited purthy. May be they will also visit some time in future to visit the guru of thier role model. In this way they will be blessed by the divine darshan or love. For swami we all are same. We

also try to expand our love. We also feel good if any one visit to purthy for bhagwan darshan. OUR SAI FAMILY is multiplying. I do not want to hurt anyone's feeling Sai Ram Vijaya New Delhi 9818843523preitam preitam <preitam wrote: hmmmmmm......... i just love sharing anything and everything about swami no matter what....... if this was a group only discussing about swami's teachings I

wouldnt have posted this news..... but this is a group where we get all the latest happenings and news related to swami...... so i dont find anything wrong in posting.... preetham sai p.v. mangalore, india"mr.iyer.venketesh.mani" <venkziyer > wrote: DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, OM SRI SAI RAM Why are we bothered about celebrities who come there to seek blessings? why are we bothered about whose wedding is it? People go there for spiritual guidance, and hence let us leave aside these useless news to

the media and let us dive inwards. Let us have our eyes only for BABA when there. Let our eyes not be distracted by celebrities. We give more importance to these people by indulging in these cheap talks. Let this group be only of SAI. Let us breathe SAI. Let us live SAI. Perhaps we consider BABA to be an ordinary person and hence this kind of gossip in this sacred column. Please attempt to stop these. Regards, venkat preitam preitam <preitam > wrote: SATHYA SAI BABA INVITED FOR ASH-ABHI WEDDING...!!Father of actress Aishwarya Rai, Krishnaraja Rai, sought blessings of Sathya Sai Baba for his

daughter's marriage with Abhishek Bachchan by presenting a wedding invitation card in Sai Kulwanth Hall on Sunday. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. MR.IYER.VENKETESH.MANI Prithvi Palace,C-304, Link Road, Kanderpada, Dahisar-West, Mumbai 400 068 INDIA Tel- +91 22 28923134 venkziyer Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger

Guest guest

Dear Bro.Papu, You are harsh in your words by asking our Bro. Venkat to do Mediations, not to be a member and to use delete column. This forum is not for knowing what Aish doing or done. There are media which extensively this area. Bro.Venkat is correct in pointing out not to use this forum for this kind of information. You have no rights to talk of his correcting the unwanted flow of information. Regards Bro.Thiagarajan sairam dear venkat. Please dont speak harshly. If you want to concentrate only on Sai, you need not be a member of this group, you can concentrate by doing meditations only. Personally speaking i am enlightened with all these information which i never heard of. I was informed from Sai group that Aiswarya's name was given by Swami in Bangalore when she was a child... Sachin Tendulkar was patted on the back by Swami during international cricket match at Parthi.. Ex finance minister Yaswant Sinha's cancer was cancelled by Swami.... Art of Living founder Sri Sri Ravi Shankar was a Balvikash Student.... Are all these information not amazing to hear ? Therefore brother preitam has helped us to inform us. If we are not interested, there

is a delete button in the key board which can use to delete it like any spam msgs... When we can see SAI in all, we can call ourselves a true SAI follower. Sairam brother papu "mr.iyer.venketesh.mani" <venkziyer > wrote: DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, OM SRI SAI RAM Why are we bothered about celebrities who come there to seek blessings? why are we bothered about whose wedding is it? People go there for spiritual guidance, and hence let us leave aside these useless news to the media and let us dive inwards. Let us have our eyes only for BABA when there. Let our eyes not be distracted by celebrities. We give more importance to these people by indulging in these cheap talks. Let this group be only of SAI. Let us breathe SAI. Let us live SAI. Perhaps we consider BABA to be an ordinary person and hence this kind of gossip in this sacred column. Please attempt to stop these. Regards, venkat preitam preitam <preitam > wrote: SATHYA SAI BABA INVITED FOR ASH-ABHI WEDDING...!!Father of actress Aishwarya Rai, Krishnaraja Rai, sought blessings of Sathya Sai Baba for his daughter's marriage with Abhishek Bachchan by presenting a wedding invitation card in Sai Kulwanth Hall on Sunday. Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. MR.IYER.VENKETESH.MANI Prithvi Palace,C-304, Link Road, Kanderpada, Dahisar-West, Mumbai 400 068 INDIA Tel- +91 22 28923134 venkziyer Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos. sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam HELP EVER - HURT NEVER - BABA - sairam

sairam sairam sairam sairam Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?Check out new cars at Autos.

Movies - Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.

Guest guest

ohhhhhhh i am sorry brother.. i did not know my postings will hurt any soul. I thought of speaking to brother venkat of my own practice of deleting irrelevant messages for me. I am sorry again. I may be excused. No need to post any comments again on my posting as i have already unconditionaly apologised by hurting somebody's sentiment because of my ignorance. sairam papu Srinivasan Thiagarajan <thiaga1962 wrote: Dear Bro.Papu, You are harsh in your words by asking our Bro. Venkat to do Mediations, not to be a member and to use delete column. This forum is not for knowing what Aish doing or done. There are media which extensively this area. Bro.Venkat is correct in pointing out not to use this forum for this kind of information. You have no rights to talk of his correcting the unwanted flow of information. Regards Bro.Thiagarajan . sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam

HELP EVER - HURT NEVER

- BABA -

sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam

new cars at Autos.