IndiaDivine.org

GURU PURNNIMA PROGRAMME AT SAI INTERNATIONAL CENTER, NEW DELHI.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All Sai Brothers & sisters,

Loving Sai Ram to all of you from the depth of my tiny heart in this auspicious day of Guru Purnnima. Can any one of you give me the information about today's Guru Purnnima programme at our New Delhi, Sri Satya Sai International Center.

Can any of us keep on informing our beloved Swamy's day to day activities at our New Delhi Sri Sathya Sai International Centre i.e at least timings of Bhajan and Seva activities in New Delhi through this web site so that many of Swamy's devotees can get benefits out of it?

Jai Sai Ram. Love all Serve all(Baba).

With Loving Sai Ram,

Santosh.

Guest guest

Sairam dear Santosh, Pl visit the Center in Lodhi Estate asap. It has a shrine, book and information center besides other facilities. Remember to register for getting invite for functions in the Center and check the timing of Bhajan on Sundays.Also find the contact details of the Convener of the Samithi in East Delhi nearest to you for attending various activities. Across the road you have Shirdhi Baba Temple. In Noida Sector 40, pl visit Shirdhi Baba Temple which has a number of ongoing service activities in free education & medical care besides Narayan Seva. Hope you have visited the Sai Center in NOIDA. May Swami blees & guide you. Love, JKB"S.Santosh Kumar Dora" <sskdora wrote: Dear All Sai Brothers & sisters, Loving Sai Ram to all of you from the depth of my tiny heart in this auspicious day of Guru Purnnima. Can any one of you give me the information about today's Guru Purnnima programme at our New Delhi, Sri Satya Sai International Center. Can any of us keep on informing our beloved Swamy's day to day activities at our New Delhi Sri Sathya Sai International Centre i.e at least timings of Bhajan and Seva activities in New Delhi through this web site so that many of Swamy's devotees can get benefits out of it? Jai Sai Ram. Love all Serve all(Baba). With Loving Sai Ram, Santosh.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Barry,

Sai Ram.

Once again thanks for your information. Yesterday due to His unlimited grace we all our family members attended in the Gurupurnnima Bhajan at Sri Sathya Sai International Centre,New Delhi. It has given us immense pleasure.

With Loving Sai Ram,

Santosh.

On 7/29/07, J.K.Barry <barryjk59 wrote:

Sairam dear Santosh,

Pl visit the Center in Lodhi Estate asap. It has a shrine, book and information center besides other facilities. Remember to register for getting invite for functions in the Center and check the timing of Bhajan on Sundays.Also find the contact details of the Convener of the Samithi in East Delhi nearest to you for attending various activities. Across the road you have Shirdhi Baba Temple.

In Noida Sector 40, pl visit Shirdhi Baba Temple which has a number of ongoing service activities in free education & medical care besides Narayan Seva. Hope you have visited the Sai Center in NOIDA.

May Swami blees & guide you.

Love,

JKB " S.Santosh Kumar Dora " <sskdora wrote:

Dear All Sai Brothers & sisters,

Loving Sai Ram to all of you from the depth of my tiny heart in this auspicious day of Guru Purnnima. Can any one of you give me the information about today's Guru Purnnima programme at our New Delhi, Sri Satya Sai International Center.

Can any of us keep on informing our beloved Swamy's day to day activities at our New Delhi Sri Sathya Sai International Centre i.e at least timings of Bhajan and Seva activities in New Delhi through this web site so that many of Swamy's devotees can get benefits out of it?

Jai Sai Ram. Love all Serve all(Baba).

With Loving Sai Ram,

Santosh.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you

all the tools to get online.