IndiaDivine.org

Thus Spake The Lord

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thus Spake The Lord

The indiscriminate exploitation of natural resources by the scientists and technologists such as various types of mines for extracting minerals, mica, coal, petrol and other oil results in imbalances and pollution of the five major elements, leading to catastrophes like earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, wars, floods, famines, and other calamities. The rapid and excessive proliferation of industries, factories, automobiles, etc., with the attendant pollution of the atmosphere is responsible for the increasing incidence of diseases like eosinophlia, asthama, deafness, pneumonia, typhoid, etc. Science, per se, is not bad; what is necessary is for man to put it to proper and judicious use.

Nature...punishes those who exploit it for self-aggrandizement, saying "This is mine, that too is mine, that belongs to those who belong to me". She punishes heavily those who break her code; that is the reason why Krishna describes to Arjuna the way of worship in great detail, for Worship is using Nature to reach the Lord who transcends it.

Reference: Sanathana Sarathi, May 1995, P. 145.

Baba the Breath of Sai, P. 31.