IndiaDivine.org

Time and space dare not bind me”

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

"Time and space dare not bind me” "Yes! It is true as a matter of fact Sai Baba has made himself “Unseen & imperceptible" On several Occasions. Here is a true-story“Baba had returned from Venkatagiri two days previously. An Old Lady staying in the Nilayam had gone to her native village which lay astride the road that Baba had to pass through, when he goes up to the place or comes down from it. She had plans to halt his car on His return drive and to offer Him hospitality in her own home. But when she learnt that Baba had reached Prasanthi Nilayam, she had hurried back.While Baba was conversing from verandah on the first floor with a small bunch of visitors ( among whom I had smuggled myself)

standing on the ground, she stood at a short distance from us and complained aloud, "Swami! How did your car come through our village without being noticed? Our men were watching at both ends night and day. No car was seen.” Even as Baba was chuckling in amusement at her plight, we heard the chuckle behind us, for Baba was right behind us. “You see, I have come from there to here; when I can do this, can I not skip your village unseen, car and all? Time and space dare not bind me” He said. We stood aghast at this Revelation. I sensed tug in my heart. I fell at His feet. His face was dazzlingly divine…”

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Know how!