IndiaDivine.org

Let us pray together – 3rd (Last and final) Lot of Letter for prayers during Recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For 19th Feb 2009.

3rd Letter

Jai Sai Ram

No more letters for 19th Feb 2009

Devotees send many names for prayers and write that He/She will recite/read or listen to Sri Sai Amrit Vani. Please ask all the named devotees to do the same. Let them also do some karam.

We consider letters received upto Wednesday evening (Indian Standard Time). This is the last letter and letters received so far will be included this Thursday .

Following is the last lot of letters and the list of confidential letters for the acknowledgement.

Mrs. Gupta (Sai Maa) will pray for all at the time of recitation of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and the Prayan of Sai Satcharitra, when the feeling of presence of Baba is very strong.

Please write all your requests for prayers only on email id veena_gupta_2000. Other letters of general interest related to Baba may however be written to ‘’ .

Ashok Gupta

veena_gupta_2000

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

51. "archana sharma" <archanalalit.......

prayer request for 19th Feb

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 7:31 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashokji and Veenaji,

Can you please add our names to the Sai Amrit Vani prayers for 19th Feb 2009.

Lalit Sharma, Archana Sharma, Aaryan Sharma and Mihika Sharma ( Detroit , USA )

Saroj, Suresh Upadhyaya ( Nasik , India ) for good health, family peace and prosperity

Amit and Sangeeta Upadhyaya ( Nasik , India- for blessing them with a baby)

I will be reciting Sai Amrit vani at 11.30 am Local time.

Thanks

Archana

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

52. "Junitha Dhanasar" <junithad.............

Sri Sai Amrit Vani - 19/02/2009

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 6:34 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Aum Sai RamDear Veenaji / Ashokji,Please include our names for this weeks puja - 19th February2009-02-18Junitha Dhanasar - Jhb South Africa - reciting Amrit VaniTrisha Dhanasar - Jhb South Africa - reciting Amrit VaniKind regards Jai Sai Ram.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

53. "Sonal Tomar" <sonal_mtomar............

SRI SAI AMRITVANI

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 8:23 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Ashok uncleji and SAI MA,

OM SAI RAM

Kindly pray for us in the AMRITVANI prayer to be held on the 19th of Feb 09.I ll be reciting the AMRITVANi in jaipur.Please ask BABA to always ve his hand of blessing over me and my family.Kindly, also include the following people in ur prayers to BABA and ask him to give them all the happiness and luck in the world.We all ll be reciting/listening to SRI SAI AMRITVANI on 19th of Feb.sonal shekhawat tomar- jaipur

divya shekhawat(sister in law) -jaipur

jaivikram singh shekhawat- jaipur

thank u for all the service u r doing.OM SAI RAMPEACE BE TO ALLWarm regardssonal shkehawat tomar

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

54. "vijaya sekar" <vijmanju...........

I WILL RECITE SAI AMRITVANI 0N 19TH FEB HENCE PLS PRAY FOR ME-MANJU VIJAY-DUBAI

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 8:28 AM

"Ashok Gupta" veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ma/Ashokji,

Pranam,I am always praying for one and all.there are somany Bread winners who had lost their jobs due to the Global recession.Let's all pray for those families to Baba and ask for their job security.

Pray to Baba for my sister-in-law to reunite with her ex-husband.Her name is SARITA ( A) UMA and her divorced man's name is PRAKASH.Hope Baba will rejoice her life soon.

Pls pray to Baba for my teacher's job in my daughter's school as we can go together and return since we r moving far frm her school.

Pls pray for my family's health and prosperity.We want to help the needy sent by Baba but we shd be financially strong for that,hope Baba knows abt my generosity and make me achieve my goals.VIJAYASHEKAR & FAMILY - DUBAI

I take this opportunity to pray for the destitude children as they are helpless.Pls ask Baba to show his grace on them.

Kindly ask Baba the great God to accept and fulfil my prayers.I will surely recite SAI AMRITVANI and also will read a chapter from SAT SATCHRITHRA ON 19TH FEB.

Aum Shri Sai Ram.

Bow to Shri Sai Peace be To all.

Thanks Ma/Ashokji for all ur humble services to this Sai World.Take care.

From ur Ever Loving Daughter,

MANJU VIJAY-DUBAI.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

55. "ANIRUDH BHARDWAJ" <anirudh108.............

READING Shree Sai Amrith Vani and Shree Sai Satcharitra (partly) on 19th Feb 2009 in Mumbai

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 9:25 AM

veena_gupta_2000

Respected Veena Aunti ji and Ashok Uncle ji,JAI SAI RAM I will be READING Shree Sai Amrith Vani and Shree Sai Satcharitra (partly) on 19th Feb 2009 in Mumbai Please include my name in the Prayer List. Koti Koti Pranam to SHREE SHIRDI SAI BABA and many thanks to BABA for his Krupa and Aashirwad on me.I Express Gratitude to you Auntie - Sai Maa for your prayers and good wishes. Seeking Baba's Eternal Love, Blessings and Grace on me and all in my

family. OM SAI SHREE SAI JAI JAI SAI With Regards, Anirudh Bhardwaj , Mumbai

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

56. "vasatha sarathy" <yahvasn.............

SAI AMRITVANI PRAYER ---------THURSDAY 19th FEB

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 9:12 AM

veena_gupta_2000

SAIRAM

Pranam Veenaji Ashokji.Please include the following names for the SaiAmritvani prayer on 19 th thursday.I'll

be hearing and chanting the same and read Saicharitha.

Names for the prayer;

Sarathy.S.P

Vasantha.S

Nikhita.S

Sitara.A

Thanks for the same.

SARATHYSDOHA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

57. "Satish KV" <satish_work.............

Request Pls include our prayer for 19th Feb 2009 - Sri Sai Amrit Vani recital

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 11:01 AM

"veena gupta sai" <veena_gupta_2000

Dear Ashok ji and Maa Veena ji, Pranams to you and to the Lotus feet of Sadguru Sri Sai Baba. Pls include our names for 19th Feb 2009. Request your blessings and all good healths for our family. We will recite Sri Amrit Vani on the 19th Feb between 11 to 12.30 AM our local time at Suwanee, USA. Thanks for everything.Best Regards, Satish, Lakshmi, Tanya and Tarun KhasnavisVanaparthi JogulammaSuwanee, GA, USA

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

58. "Vino Mody (modyv)" <modyv.............

Fw: Let us pray together --2nd Lot of Letters/requests and the prayers during Prayan of Sai Satcharitra.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 10:27 AM

anguage: PT-BR">

Om SaiRam

PS Many sorry for not mentioning that I read Sai Amritvani on Thursdays and also when ever I feel I need Baba's grace. I also read one chapter from Sai Satcharita everyday.

(I read the group that you have specified.)

My name is: Prajitha; I live in : Gainesville, Florida.

Please include me in your prayers.

Sai Ram

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 7

64. "Shuba Krishna" <shubapk...........

Please include my name

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 5:55 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Dear Mrs VeenajiPlease include my name for the Sai Amritvani prayers for Feb 19. I will listen to the prayers at my home in NJ.ThanksShuba Krishna

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

65. "HeyRupak" <heyrupak..........

Request for inclusion of names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani prayer tomorrow on Feb 19, 2009

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 5:42 PM

"Ashok Gupta" <veena_gupta_2000

Hi,Veenaji/Ashokji,

Jai Sai Ram ! Baba ka lotus charano mein koti pranaam. Please include our names in the Sri Sai Amrit Vani prayers and the chanting of Sri Sai Sat Charitra. We will recite Sri Sai Amrit Vani and listen to Sri Sai Sat Charitra at our place.

Rupak Das, Atlanta, GA

Lopa D. Chowdhury, Atlanta, GA

Shivangi Das, Atlanta, GA

Shinjini Das, Atlanta, GA

Best Regards,

Rupak D.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

66. "Hari Krishnaan" <harivlsi..........

Regd:Request for prayer

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 11:44 PM

veena_gupta_2000

Om Sairam

Dear Ashokji & Veenaji,

Please add Hari, Arjun, Vidya, Rajaram, Gomathy, Krishna, Gayathri, Shreya, Lavanya, Pattabiraman, Jeyalakshmi, Vikram to the prayer list for Feb 19 Thursday. Shri Sai Amritvani and Sai satcharitra will be recited by me on all our behalf on Feb 19 at San jose at my residence. I apologize for sending my request a little bit late for personal reasons. Please add my request to your prayer request list if possible. I would really appreciate

that.

Thanking you,

Hari

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Private and Cofidential

1. "Jagath Perera" jagathp.........

2. "neena chand" <nchand2001........

3. "Sivaprasath Swaminathan" <steve_swami........

4. "Balasubramanian Lalitha" <lalithab_93............

5. "suman_soni ." <suman_soni

6. "Nalini" <nalinisk

7. "DGurjar" <dgurjar

8. "sajan kapoor" <kapsajan70

9. "aritha juvvadi" <arithajuvvadi

10. "Hariharan Iyer" <hariharan_r_iyer

11. "Sarma Narayanabhatla" <s_narayanabhatla

12. "Sairam Dasa" <sairam.dasa

13. "LangeClare" <LangeClare

14. "Gayathri Seshadri" <gaysesh

15. "Satish KV" <satish_work

16. "Deepa Vallabhaneni" <deepavallabhaneni