IndiaDivine.org

Pl guide me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Sriya, suggestion for your daughter is to send her birth details at this link : /signup.php Astrologer will study details and reply to you directly and give further advice. Meanwhile for attracting right husband, you can also consider the Lagna Yog Mala below. After you get reply from the astrologer you can decide..

Lagna Yog pendent - with yantra

For those searching for a soulmate / life partner.Configuration: A five bead pendent made of 2 mukhi, 6 mukhi, 8 mukhi, 13 mukhi and Gauri Shankar rudraksha.Design: Made as a pendent in silver caps and silver chain with faceted crystal beads. Length: 28 inchesDescription: This combination works effectively in attracting a suitable partner in the wearer's life.2 mukhi rudraksha represents Ardhanareshwar a joint image of the Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati (shakti ) and blesses the wearer with 'UNITY'. Its ruling planet is Moon.6 mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Kartikeya and has ruling planet venus affects understanding and appreciation of Love, Sexual Pleasure, Music and Personal Relationships.8 mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Ganesha. Removes all obstacles and brings success in all undertakings. It gives the wearer all kinds of attainments - Riddhies and Siddhies. His opponents are finished i.e. the minds or intentions of his opponents are changed.13 mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Kamadeva and planet venus. When invoked, showers all possible comforts of life one can ever desire. It gives riches and honor and fulfills all the earthly desires and gives eight accomplishments (Siddhies) and is very useful for researchers in chemical science. Lord Kamadeva (Cupid, God of Love) pleases with the man who wears it and fulfills all wordly desires. Gives hypnotic power of attraction (Vashikaran) to the wearer.Two naturally joined Rudrakshas, called Gauri Shankar is regarded as the Unified form of Shiva & Parvati. It expands the Universe of consciousness and brings one closer to God. Harmonizes relationships of the wearer. Attracts a suitable life partner in life by grace of Shiva and Shakti. For: Men and women who seek an ideal partner by grace of Lord Shiva.

/dispCategory.php?catId=9 & prodid=1468

, sriya ram <sriya_ram2001 wrote:>> Thanku again.. Sir,its for my daughter for her early marriage n to get good husband n all round growth n prosperity can u suggest any combination of rudrdaksha for her too, we r looking for good match for her, so far not successful..pl look in to the horoscope n suggest me, so that i can order both at same time..Birth details r 27th April 1980 at 5.50 am at Hyderabad (Andra pradesh) India.>