IndiaDivine.org

Rudraksha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear, I have got it done through rudraksharatna. The mala is as follows : One mukhi at the center, on the right is six mukhi, on the left is 12 mukhi, above 6 mukhi is the 2 mukhi and above 12 mukhi is another 2 mukhi. According to what I understand It is exactly as you have mentioned. I get upset very easily. My desires do not get fulfilled inspite of my putting in 100% Its very demoralising. I also have a lot of problems with my relationships as I am very touchy. I need to become more strong emotionally. I perform the Triambakam Homa regularly. I do a lot of chanting too. Like Lalita Sahasrama, Vishnu Sahasrama. I am looking the beads with great honor and respect. I have had such a set back in my life that I am feeling at my lowest right now.narasimhaye <no_reply > wrote: Namaskar Harpal, before I can answer your question properly, pleasetell me what you are unhappy about... Job, friendships, relationhips,love, money, relatives, success, social life, etc ?Meanwhile, the beads you are wearing, did you string them yourself? Ifyes, the mala sequence should be like this:2 2 mukhi6 121 mukhiThe bracelet sounds fine as it is for helping with balance of emotions.However the mala lacks supporting beads such as mukhis 3, 4, 5, 7 andmaybe even 8 mukhi for removing obstables.Please answer my above

question and we shall try our best to assist you.Om Namah Shivaya , harpal bhardwaj<harpalbhardwaj wrote:>> I am wearing the following in one mala. 1) one half moon. 2) one sixmukhi. 3) one 12 mukhi. 4) two beads of two mukhi. I am also wearing abracelet of one two mukhi bead. Pls let me know whether it is right I amnot really very happy. What are the benefits that I can expect from theabove?>> Om Namah Shivaya!!!!>