IndiaDivine.org

[Shirdi Sai Baba] How Shri Sal Baba Fulfill Wishes of Devotees

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI Sai, Iam Rekha iam prakash's wife as u know it.............baba even i want to be a memeber of your team. but iam unable to can any body do it for my sake or help me please. my ID:- rekhasurya.p Jai Sai Ram........................ Yours trusty devotee................ rekhaprakash.Saileelas <saileelas wrote: How Shri Sal Baba Fulfill Wishes of Devotees How Shri Sai Baba fulfils the wishes of his devotees even to-day. My wife Mrs. Vilasini Mohan Bijani started saptah of Sai Satcharita written by Mr. Dabholkar in Marathi. She took leave for 8 days from the office and started the saptah on Thursday, the 19th October 1978 onwards. The first day, she kept a naivedya or prasad of dry fruits in a small dish. Before starting the nam-saptah, she prayed to Shri Baba that since she is doing it for the first time, He must come to her house or show some indication of His presence. She got ready with all religious obligations before Shri Sai Baba's statue, which is kept in our drawing hall. She took about 4 hours to complete the first 8 chapters of Shri Sai Sat-Charita. After this, we performed usual Aarti and Bhajan before Shri Baba's statue. To the wonders of the words, when she took up the prasad dish to offer to Baba the Naivedya, so as to be distributed among the persons present there, we found the round pack of Udi lying under the prasad dish. This miracle is going to prove that if you remember Baba with your heart's content, He is always there with us to fulfill our desires. This Udi is the representative sent by Shri Sai Baba. This is really a miracle. Now I am quoting another incident of Shri Baba's omni­presence, which shows that He is always with his children. On the fourth day of the Sai Saptah, my wife was reading 40th and 41st Chapter of Sai Satcharita where she read that Shri Sai Baba appeared in the form of a portrait in the house of Hemadpant, when he was observing some religious ceremony. At that time, the flash of thought came in my wife's mind that since she is the staunch devotee of Sai Baba, He should also come at least once during this saptah to our house in one form or the other. After about 10 minutes, a postman knocked at the door. I got up and went to him. He said that there was one closed cover in my name with the fine of 30 paise. The persons sitting with me tried to prevent me from paying the fine and accepting the cover; but I immediately handed over 30 paise and got the closed cover. When I opened the same before all that were present, Shri Sai Baba and Satya Saibaba, together in a photo, appeared before us, as if saying you have just remembered me and I am here with you. So I immediately placed the photo before the reading of Sai Charita. This is how Shri Baba keeps up the desires of his Bhaktas. The saptah was thus over with His tall grace. Mohan R. Bijani Bombay Source Shri Sai Leela Magazine May 1979

Sick sense of humor? Visit TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when.