IndiaDivine.org

Qatar addresss

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sairam For the address of Qatar sai center Pls contact brother balaji "Thara Balaji" tharabalaji Sairam Vijay Laxmi Suryam <murthy.dsn wrote: Dear Mr. Rajesh Davda/ Members of Saibaba of India Can u tell me Sai Center address located in Qatar. Regards DSN Murthy On 6/21/07, Rajesh Davda <rajeshdavda > wrote: Dear All Sai Devotees, I am located in Mumbai, India. I have received overwhelming requests from various Sai Devotees from all over the world, especially from foreign countries, for Vibhuti. I consider myself fortunate and would love to do this

seva, but sending post/courier parcels to foreign countries is very problematic and has many practical difficulties. The various problems are the authorities do not accept such parcels due to security reasons, the parcels do not reach their destinations, their costs are prohibitive, etc. I have tried this exercise in the past and many a times the parcels have not reached their destinations. Hence, though I would very much love to send the Vibhuti, these practical constraints make it very difficult for me. Therefore, I request all the devotees to try to find a local Sai Center in their city/town and they would be able to help you with your request. Normally every major city has a Sai Center. I apologize for not able to do this seva, but please try to understand my problems. However if you are not successful in locating a Sai Center/s in your area & you urgently need Vibhuti, please do let me know & I shall do the needful. Aum Sai Ram, Rajesh Davda -- D.S.N. Murthy

The DELETE button on Mail is unhappy. Know why?

Guest guest

Dear Laxmi garu

Thanks for your response, I will be in touch with Mr. Balaji

Regards

DSN Murthy

On 6/25/07, vijay laxmi <ranawatvl65 wrote:

Sairam

For the address of Qatar sai center Pls contact brother balaji

" Thara Balaji " tharabalaji

Sairam

Vijay Laxmi Suryam <murthy.dsn wrote:

Dear Mr. Rajesh Davda/ Members of Saibaba of India

Can u tell me Sai Center address located in Qatar.

Regards

DSN Murthy

On 6/21/07, Rajesh Davda <rajeshdavda

> wrote:

Dear All Sai Devotees,

I am located in Mumbai, India.

I have received overwhelming requests from various Sai Devotees from all over the world, especially from foreign countries, for Vibhuti.

I consider myself fortunate and would love to do this seva, but sending post/courier parcels to foreign countries is very problematic and has many practical difficulties. The various problems are the authorities do not accept such parcels due to security reasons, the parcels do not reach their destinations, their costs are prohibitive, etc. I have tried this exercise in the past and many a times the parcels have not reached their destinations.

Hence, though I would very much love to send the Vibhuti, these practical constraints make it very difficult for me.

Therefore, I request all the devotees to try to find a local Sai Center in their city/town and they would be able to help you with your request. Normally every major city has a Sai Center.

I apologize for not able to do this seva, but please try to understand my problems.

However if you are not successful in locating a Sai Center/s in your area & you urgently need Vibhuti, please do let me know & I shall do the needful.

Aum Sai Ram,

Rajesh Davda

-- D.S.N. Murthy

The DELETE button on Mail is unhappy. Know why?

-- D.S.N. Murthy