FROM SHRI C.B. SATPATHY'S MESSAGE

FROM "LIFE OF SAI BABA" BY NARASIMHA SWAMI

DEVOTEE'S EXPERIENCE

POEM: I NEED YOU LORD

TOPIC OF DISCUSSION: RELIGION AND SPIRITUALITY DEVOTEES' FORUM

READER'S REFLECTION

NEWS OF SHIRDI SAI ACTIVITIES

FROM SHRI C.B. SATPATHY'S MESSAGE

……“Some people view and see scientific knowledge as a method of understanding the different laws of nature with a view to control and apply these for the benefit of the human race. They view the scientific discoveries, inventions, newer technologies from intellectual, empirical and utilitarian points of view which can be cognized directly through the cognitive faculties like the eyes and ears or indirectly through artifacts created by them (for example: radio, transistor transmitting electronic waves). Whereas this is not contradicted, there are very few people who interconnect their rational approach with the spiritual approach pursued by some others. These two separate approaches if not looked at in a holistic manner, lead to certain contradictions. The purely spiritual group says that there is a God who cannot be seen and proved in the manner in which scientific evidence is established. He can only be experienced. On the other hand, the purely scientific groups argue that but for such evidence, the so called God, his mythological concepts and miracles cannot be accepted. These two approaches at the extreme end would have rendered the human civilization apart had not the majority of humanity believed in the existence of a supernatural power called God or called by whatever name. Although human societies have changed, their economic and political factors have changed, yet the God concept has never changed. For the Hindus, Ram remains Ram, for the Christians, Christ remains Christ and for the Muslims, Prophet Mohamed remains Prophet Mohamed, notwithstanding, the fact that societies propounding such faiths have undergone vast changes in their economic, social and political lives over time. All such thoughts bring to mind a fundamental question - can there be a God who has created two unrelated and independent principles- scientific principles and the spiritual principles? Is it that scientific principles, like the discoveries and technology created by the human brain, are a mere chance occurrence in the gradual process of evolution or can they be viewed from a spiritualistic angle or vision? Yesterday, when Einstein expounded his theory on inter-connectivity between matter and energy in his famous formula, E=MC2 he tried to explain the entire universe through this single equation. He could not succeed because he could not comprehend the interconnectivity between consciousness, energy and matter. Nevertheless, Einstein was a genius and he did acknowledge that he experienced an infinite subtle world much beyond the perceptible matter and energy world, which he was unable to explain. In other words, Einstein, the great scientist experienced and had the intellectual honesty to express his limitations about the subtle energy field existing in the world beyond. Had a genius like Einstein gone a little ahead and approached the issue from a different angle as has been explained in many spiritual books like the Gita and the Bible, he could, perhaps, have been able to connect the apparently diversified theorems into a single formulation. Had he developed the sixth sense of the spiritual practitioners and saints, he could have unearthed more about the subtle forms of the universe and nature. If Einstein is taken as a model, it means that it is possible for the scientific-oriented minds to have a different approach towards the unearthing of the mysteries of nature in the manner followed by the great seers of various religions. But rarely have human beings come across such great personalities like Pythagoras of ancient Greece. When the spiritual masters in different forms gave a spiritual thrust to the nascent human civilization, they obviously did not jump steps and straightaway start teaching theology and philosophy. At that stage what they did was to generate certain types of logic in the human mind without which it would not have been possible for them to pick up the finer aspects of nature. Hence, the simple logic generated in the minds of human beings was used to grow greater logic at later stages. What they taught was simple arithmetic (relating to numbers) and geometry (relating to shapes) and out of this mathematics, other branches of science developed. Through these symbols they could explain the different phenomena of the vast world of nature more easily. At the second stage they gave the concepts of architectural designs, alchemy, etc. Like a newborn child looking at the world around with a surprised look, the human race started picking up these concepts rather anxiously. Once they were ready, their brain cells were geared to make higher scientific discoveries, etc. through the use of this logic. A few individuals who were ready for it were then systematically given the thought process and it is these individuals who propounded the theories of science like Marconi’s Law of Radio waves, Newton’s Law of Gravity or Einstein's Law of Relativity. Today, such discoveries and the related technology have gone to great extents like conquering the space, cloning, genetic engineering, etc. which yesterday if done by any human being would have been construed as a divine act. Logically, therefore the secrets of nature are being revealed to the human beings with a purpose of expanding the horizons of their knowledge through the expansion of the brain capacity. Given this background, it is evident that the very basis of scientific thought has emanated out of the thrust given by these spiritual beings who had incarnated on this globe with a superior intelligence. Obviously, when the earth had not experienced the subtle thought processes some souls stirred them and those souls must have carried such superior intelligence from their evolution in past lives. Commonly defined as transcendental intelligence, they could not have achieved such levels of excellence in a single life time. The inspirational revelations of many spiritual personalities holding such transcendental intelligence on this solar system (of which earth forms a part) is a near probability. Today in scientific literature, we can well see the imaginative depiction of such characters/events as inter stellar warfare, UFOs, etc as in the concepts. The present fourth human civilization is on the threshold of transcending to the fifth human race. More and more scientific discoveries and experimentation will be undertaken by a few generations of human beings and this will create a group, which will have the potentiality of controlling the subtle forces of nature without the help of artifacts. That is, as the time progresses, they will depend more and more on their inner faculties to capture and use the subtler forces of nature than to depend on the machines created by them. For example, they will communicate with each other through the subtle faculties of their brain, rather than using a telephone. The sixth sense of the intellectual faculty is bound to expand much more than it is today. Therefore, we have to look at the world of religion and the world of science from a totally different perspective. That perspective is to find the roots from which both scientific approach and religious approach evolved and establish their interconnectivity. Thus, if the contradictions between the two approaches can be reconciled, then the benefit of science and technology shall not be used for destructive purposes. It would be coloured by the spiritual approach of kindness and tolerance.”…….

FROM "LIFE OF SAI BABA" BY NARASIMHA SWAMI

……“So, Baba wanted to make him feel (firstly) divinity more and more in Baba and (secondly) the fact that Baba’s divinity is not confined to the Baba body but extends to all creatures as Baba is their Antaryami or soul or self. These two are closely connected. Baba said, ‘I am not at Shirdi alone. I am in all creatures, in the ant, etc’. Intellectually this was understood, but at heart, Nana did not realise it. Baba wanted him to realise it more vividly, as that was very important for higher spiritual progress.

So on one occasion, when Nana came up, Baba told him to prepare 8 pooran polis (cakes) for naivedya and then take his food. When Nana placed before Baba eight pooran polis, Baba did not touch them, but flies sat on them. Then Baba asked Nana to take away the prasad (i.e. remnant of food which Guru had first tasted). Nana insisted that Baba should eat some. Baba said that he had eaten. ‘When?’ asked Nana. Nana said, ‘All the eight polis are there’. Baba said he had eaten it at some time. Then Nana got vexed and went away to the chavadi. When Baba sent for him, the same conversation was repeated. Finally Baba told Nana, ‘I say you have been living with me for 18 years now. Is this all your appraisal of me? Does Baba mean to you only the 3 1/2 cubits height of this body? Am I not in the fly and the ant that settled upon the polis?’

Nana said that he knew that, but could not realise it. If Baba could make him realise it, Nana said, he would take and eat the polis as prasad. Then Baba lifted his hand and made a gesture. He thereby revealed a secret which Nana was hiding very deep in his heart; and Nana discovered that Baba knew the secret. How? The only explanation was that Baba was the antaryami or the inmost soul in his heart. If Baba was his antaryami, he must be the antaryami of the fly and the ant also. So he agreed to take the pooran poli as prasad, and was satisfied. Then Baba told him, ‘As you see the gesture I make, you must remember that I am in all creatures’. Thus Baba gave him a very valuable lesson and took him up one very important rung of the ladder, that is, realising God in one form after another and not confining Him to the object worshipped at home or in a temple.

Baba had to teach several other valuable lessons, most of which are embodied in the Gita. When Nana was cross-examined about the Gita sloka, he finally prayed that Baba should teach him the gist of the Gita. Baba told him to come up everyday, after going through part of the Gita, and to sit at his feet. Then when Nana did so, all that he had read in the Gita flashed as realisation in his heart. This is what is mentioned by the Svetasvataropanishad, last stanza, namely,

yasya deve para bhaktih, yata deve tatha gurowtasyaite kathita hyarthaah prakaascante mahaatmanah

This means, ‘To him who has intense faith in God and equally intense faith in his Guru, (to that Great Soul), these truths of the Upanishads (about realisation of Brahman) will shine forth’. Nana had full faith in Baba, and, as he sat before Baba, the full gist of the Gita, chapter by chapter, flashed before his heart and helped him to realisation.”……

DEVOTEE EXPERIENCE

This incident happened when I was in Brazil as visiting professor at Fundacao Universidade Federal do Rio Grande, Rio Grande do Sul. In the year 2002, there was some important function at our home in India and my presence was necessary. The date for the function was informed to me just 4 days in advance. I went to a travel agent to book my ticket. After much effort she could find multiple airlines to perform the journey via Johannesburg (South Africa). The entire journey consisted of three sectors; Porto Alegre – Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo – Johannesburg and Johannesburg – Mumbai. I was waitlisted at 90 in the Johannesburg – Mumbai sector.

Since there appeared no chance, they refused to issue me the ticket from Sao Paulo to Johannesburg. During those days, all countries had imposed restrictions on transit due to terrorist attack on World Trade Center, New York the previous year, and I did not have a transit visa for South Africa. There was no time to apply for one. I was disheartened but requested the travel agent to keep trying for a possible chance. That evening I came back home from work, took my bath and stood in front of my Guru Lord Saibaba and narrated the entire tale to Him. Well, I am aware that He knows everything even without our saying a word. I earnestly sought his help. I did not offer Him anything in return for this favor, because Baba doesn’t need anything from us except pure devotion and remembering Him with love.

Next day when I enquired about the status, the travel agent told me that there was no change in the position, so they could not issue the ticket for one international sector (Sao Paulo – Johannesburg) when the other sector (Johannesburg – Mumbai) was not confirmed. My anxiety grew because international long distance travel is a grueling experience and there was no way I could reach home to attend the function. That day, once again very intensely I prayed to Lord Saibaba and begged him to come running to help me. Only two days were left and my travel was uncertain.

My wife and children (were in India already) were also very anxious. I called my brother (his name is Sainath) and asked him to pray to Lord Saibaba. On the penultimate day afternoon, the agent called me and said that my ticket was confirmed; she also wondered how that happened. I know it is our Lord Saibaba’s mercy that worked this wonder. I quickly went to travel agent’s office and collected my tickets and performed the journey safely and went back to Brazil.

Lord Saibaba is God. He loves all his devotees very much, as he promised that He would cross seven seas to help His devotees, He came to my rescue. He indeed crossed many seas, well for Him the entire universe is a small object in his palm. The important issue to note here is that Saibaba is present everywhere, listens to the prayers of his devotees from anywhere and helps them in time to see that they lead a happy material life. With such miracles He wants us to build faith and move towards most desirable goal: salvation.

Dr. Y.V.B. Sarma, Sultan Qaboos University, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

Share your experience, articles poems etc.

POEM

I NEED YOU LORD

When the life is riddled with burdensGoing gets tough.When I lose hope.I need you then lord, to reassure me and give me strength to keep going.

When I am busy doing you work.I get lost and wander aimlessly. When I look for guidanceI need you then lord, to guide me all the way.

When the world has shunned me.Near and dear foresake me.When I am rejected.I need you then lord to befriend me and hold me to your heart.

When I am disappointed. Things do not go as I plan.When I abuse you and wish you were gone.I need you then lord to forgive my ignorance.

When I am happy,Everything falls into place.When I feel world could not have been a better place.I need you then lord to share my joy.

When I look at the morning sun.The beautiful nature and fresh crisp air.The dancing of the stars in the dark moonlit sky.I need you then lord to accept my gratitude for giving me this life.

Every time I call out your name.This is all I seek from you...Your company, your blessings, your love.I need you always lord like I need air to breathe.

Anitha Kandukuri, Canberra, Australia

Share your experience, articles poems etc.

TOPIC OF DISCUSSION

Religion and Spirituality

Only Spirituality can bring the lasting happiness or contentment that each of us seeks through anything we do. This is because spiritual practice is the tool to experience our divine nature (soul) or God - the only source of lasting Bliss. Everything else in this world, such as external objects, relationships, career, wealth, etc. are temporary in nature and hence, give fleeting happiness and unhappiness. In fact science of Spirituality states that the very reason we are born is to experience our true Blissful nature by completing our Destiny and making spiritual progress through spiritual practice!

The following further explains why Spirituality is important and should be practiced by one and all: 80% of our problems, especially major ones like grave illness, failure in marriage or career, etc., are due to factors like destiny, negative energies, etc. Practicing Spirituality alone can reduce these problems, giving us a better quality of life.

As one studies and practices Spirituality one progresses spiritually and merges with the Omniscient God principle. Thus, Spirituality alone can bestow the knowledge or truth behind everything.

Even at the level of society, one can see the tremendous decline in spiritual and moral purity due to the decline in spiritual practice. The rampant unrighteousness, corruption, terrorism, immorality, etc., can only be eliminated if the people purify their attitudes by undertaking the spiritual path.

Below is a glimpse of the benefits of Spirituality in day to day life:

Since spiritual practice works at the subtle, attitude level, it alone brings lasting reduction in undesirable attitudes or personality defects like anger, envy, intolerance, etc., gradually improving our day to day interactions.

By reducing unnecessary thinking or activity of the mind, Spirituality increases concentration, improving performance in any activity.

It has therapeutic benefits in mental illnesses, especially in conditions like obsessive-compulsive disorders.

It also helps develop a philosophical attitude and inner strength, that help one calmly face even dire or uncontrollable circumstances like accidents or incurable disease, aging, death, etc., in our life or that of our loved ones.

It helps develop a positive attitude, increasing our joy in life.

The importance of Spirituality for our well being at all levels - physical, psychological as well as spiritual - cannot be emphasized enough. However, Spirituality is a science of experience, that is, its benefits have to be experienced by doing actual spiritual practice daily.

Baba Said: "As a devotee is resolute and determined, so is Baba's immediate response. Sometimes Baba puts the devotees to severe test and then gives them `Updesh' (instructions)".

Swamy Mahadevan

Share your views on Topic of Discussion- DEVOTION

DEVOTEES' FORUM

Before going to Mumbai my husband told me to visit Shirdi and get one photo of Baba. Due to my tight schedule, I did not get a chance to go to Shirdi. However I visited "Sai Niwas" at Bandra. I saw a very good photo of Saibaba hung on the wall. I asked Appasaheb Dabolkar (grandson of Hemadpant who wrote Sai Charitra) where to get that photo. He said, "I have the same photo with me. Somebody gave it to me a few months ago. Neither I gave it to somebody nor did anybody ask for it. You are the only one who asked for it so I believe it was meant for you". I was overwhelmed. Baba has indirectly told me that I am everywhere. You need not go to Shirdi to get me. I returned home not only with Baba's photo but the thought that I have almost visited Shirdi by visiting Sai Niwas.

Milan Sule, Singapore

You can adore God according to your own fancy and pleasure. He remains unchanged even when the names and forms by which you adore Him keep changing. The effectiveness does not lie in which name or form you worship, but depends on the extent of yearning and depth of feeling with which you adore Him in your heart. God will assume that very form which you pray to and fulfill your yearning; that is the indication of His grace and the boundless love He has for you.

God's grace is the greatest wealth. To consider the amassing of money, gold or other material objects, as the ultimate goal is not right. The goal of life, instead, should be the acquisition of the divine wealth of God's grace. Try to win His grace by reforming your habits, reducing your desires and refining your nature. One step makes the next one easier; that is the unique quality of the spiritual path. With each step, your strength and confidence increases and you feel the Lord's grace all the more.

Arun N Reddy, London

Share your feelings about Shirdi Sai in Devotees’ Forum

READER'S REFLECTION

For the past few months I wanted to thank you for the Ramnavami issue of Heritage of Shirdi Sai Magazine. I received it by registered mail in the last week of April but for some reason or the other, I could not write back to you. It’s a wonderful magazine. The messages of Shri C.B. Satpathy ji are like blessings for devotees like us who live so far away. The articles written by Sai bhakts from different parts of the world simply interpret their enormous faith and devotion in Baba and those messages inspire not only my faith in Baba but they also inspire me to share the wonderful leelas of Baba that I have witnessed in my life. Thank you so much for making this magazine possible. It could not have been possible without the hard work and determination of the Heritage of Shirdi Sai team and of course nothing is possible without Sai's kripa. Keep up with the good work. May Sai always bless you and your team for this noble and thoughtful deed. Good wishes to you always

Deepa H, Seatle, USA

I would like to thank the Heritage of Shirdi Sai organisation for bringing out this wonderful newsletter. Reading it deepens our faith in Sai, the one and only who takes care of His devotees at all times. Sai has helped me many times in my need and this newsletter gives me immense joy and peace, and I feel closer to Sai. Thank you very much. I have forwarded it to some of my friends who are Sai devotees. Thanks once again.

Anita Krishnakumar

Share Reader's Reflection

NEWS OF SHIRDI SAI ACTIVITIES

SHIRDI SAI BABA SANSTHAN, CANADA

Shirdi Sai Baba Sansthan, Canada holds Satsang on Thursdays and third Sunday of every month at Gur Mandir, 207 Queen’s Plate, Toronto (Etobicoke). For other Details call 416-294-4804 or visit http://www.shirdisainath.org/

THE RESOURCE CENTRE

Shirdi Sai Baba Sansthan, Canada is pleased to announce the establishment of it's first Resource Centre in Woodbridge, Toronto. All visits are by appointment only. Shri Sai Satcharita is available in all languages. The Resource Centre is open Monday to Friday between 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. Location: Maple Crest Private School - 28 Roytech Rd. Woodbridge, On L4L 8E4 Ph: 905 - 652-6666. For other Details call 416-294-4804 or visit http://www.shirdisainath.org/

SHIRDI SAI MANDIR, TORONTO, CANADA

The Shirdi Sai Mandir located at 2721 Markham Road, Unit# 8, Toronto, Ontario, M1X 1L5 (Intersection of Markham and Nashdene) is open through out the day on Saturday, Sunday and holidays and in the morning and evenings on all weekdays. Baba's Kakad Aarti, Abhishek Puja, Madhyan Aarti, Dhoop Aarti, Satcharita Reading and Shej Aarti are performed every day. Bhajans and Sai Naam Sankirtan in the evening on Thursday and Saturday. For information regarding the daily schedule, temple activities and events please visit Mandir's website: http://www.theshirdisaimandir.ca or send an email to info or call 647-444-4724

SHIRDI SAI PARIVAR VANCOUVER

Shirdi Sai parivar in Vancouver holds Satsang on Thursday (6.30-7.30pm)and Sai abhishek and aarti first Sunday of every month at 8571, 118A St, Delta, V4C 6L2. For further details contact (604) 592 4182 or email, say.sai.sai.

SHRI SHIRDI SAI SANSTHAN LOS ANGELES

By the grace of our Shirdi Sai we are happy to announce the inauguration of Shri Shirdi Sai Temple in LA region in the city of Montebello. We need the support of all Sai Devotees. For more information please email krishna

SRI SAI BABA MANDIR OHIO USA

Location:7674 Sawmill Road, Dublin, OH-43016Daily timings and activities:

Weekdays: 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM 9:00 AM Kakad Arati, 12:00 Noon: Madhyan Arati 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm: 6:00 PM: Dhoop Arathi, 8:30 PM: Shej Arathi

Weekends:

Temple is open from9:00 AM to 9:00 PMEvery Thursday:7:30 pm – 8:30 pm: Sai Bhajans followed by Mangal Arati and Shej Arati at 9:30 PM.

For more information please call at 614-799-8411 or visit www.saibaba.cc.

SHIRDI SAI CENTER, BAY AREA, CALIFORNIA

Daily timings and activities:

Weekdays:6:15 am – 7:40 am: Abhishekam and Kakad Arathi at 6:30 am11.45 am – 12:30 pm: Madhyan Arathi at 12:00 pm6:00 pm – 9:30 pm: Dhoop Arathi at 6:30 pm and Shej Arathi at 8:30 pm

Weekends:6:15 am – 7:40 am: Kakad Arathi at 6:30 am11:00 am – 9:30 pm: Madhyan Arathi at 12:00 pm, Dhoop Arathi at 6:30 pm and Shej Arathi at 8:30 pm

Every Thursday:7:30 pm – 8:30 pm: Shirdi Sai Bhajans

For more information please call 408-705-7904 / 408-564-6704 or send email to saibandhu or visit our website at http://www.shirdisaiparivaar.org/

SHRI SHIRDI SAI SAMAJ MALAYSIA

No.744-1, Tingkat 1, Jln. Sentul Selatan, Sentul, 51000 Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaThis is a new Shirdi Baba center in malaysia. We conduct weekly prayers/arathi at the following times:Friday - 7pm - 10.30pmSunday - Noon - 2.30pm

Our official centre website is http://saisamaj.blogspot.com/For more information, please email hyperkinetix

PERSATUAN SHIRDI SAI BABA SELANGOR, MALAYSIA

This is to inform all of you that we have a Shirdi Sai Baba Temple in Malaysia. Here we have daily prayers and special prayers on thursday mornings 9.00am and bhajans and satsang from 8 pm onwards. Also breakfast, lunch and dinner, cooked by our seva-group is provided to all devotees. other than that first thursday of the month we have talk on spirituality, second thursday on health, third thursday satsang on Sai Satcharitra, fourth thursday talk on general topics, by experts in the respective fields. Lot of charitable activities are conducted by our Centre,like sponsoring immediate services to childrens\' homes, old-folks homes, sick and needy, etc. etc.

If any devotee, from Malaysia or Singapore likes to join our Centre, please contact Mr.SP Kannan at Mobile -012-2739486; usha - 006122392911; Res: 03-33717540. Our Centre address is : Persatuan Shirdi Sai Baba Selangor, No.2574, Jalan Seruling 59, Taman Klang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.Thank you and Sai Ram.

SHIRDI SAI TEMPLE SINGAPORE

The dream of having a full fledged exclusive Shirdi Sai Temple in Singapore, will soon come true. Thanks to the efforts of a Sai devotee in making this happen. The Shirdi Sai Baba Centre in Singapore is now live with the 3rd floor function hall, Sri Vadapathira Kaliamman temple, being secured and converted to a full fledged exclusive Shirdi Sai worship centre. The Centre will be devoted to celebrating the life & teachings of Shirdi Sai Baba only. For more information visit our website http://www.saisansthan.com/

SHIRDI SAI BABA SANSTHAN, AUCKLAND NEW ZEALAND

Bhajans Every ThursdayVenue Mt Roskill War Memorial Hall, 13 May Road, Mt Roskill, Auckland

7.00 pm - 7.50 pm Sai Bhajans, 7.50 pm - 8.10 pm Pravachan and Sai Ashtotharam 8.10 pm - 8.30 pm Shej Aarthi8.30 pm - 9.00 pm Prasad distribution.For more details Contact us Amar Alluri(President) Mobile: (+64) 27 230 5360 Email: President or Sai Krishna Tridandapani (Secretary) Mobile: (+64) 21 239 7907 Email: SecretaryAddress: Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Sansthan of NZ, P.O. Box: 16142, Sandringham, Auckland, New Zealand. Visit our website www.shirdisaibaba.org.nz

Share News from your part of the world

Subscribe to Heritage of Shirdi Sai magazine

Heritage of Shirdi Sai is a quarterly publication that brings to its readers, all over the world, Shirdi Sai Philosophy, which transcends time and place. There are four issues in a year.

Gift a Subscription

You may have given many different gifts to your friends and loved ones, but giving a subscription of "Heritage of Shirdi Sai" magazine would be a unique gift as it connects the people you love with SADGURU SHIRDI SAI and brings His blessings with the gift.

Post an Article

We invite you to send articles, experiences, poems and news on events from your part of the world to us.

Topic of Discussion

Topic of Discussion feature is intended to initiate useful discussions on topics related to Shirdi Sai Philosophy and His teachings, Guru Tradition, Teachings of the Sadguru, the nature and functions of the Perfect Masters, true devotion, qualification of a disciple, etc.

TOPIC OF DISCUSSION: DAKSHINA AND SAI

Reader’s Reflection

We look forward to your valued suggestions, feedbacks, and contributions, anything that will help us enhance the quality of the magazine.

Children Submit Your Creative Work

Send your poem, article or drawing on SHIRDI SAI BABA and the best ones will be showcased in Heritage of Shirdi Sai Magazine and in the Children section on our website. Anybody upto 18 years of age can send in the material.

News

Send News on events related to Shirdi Sai from your part of the world to us so that we can share it with all the Sai Devotees.

Advertisement

In order to ensure that Heritage Of Shirdi Sai sustains itself and is available to devotees at affordable rates, we do solicit advertisements. However, in keeping with the magazine’s philosophy and approach, the advertisements would be displayed as banners and not creative commercial product.

What is Sukarya? How can you be part of it? Curious? click here

Sukarya has launched a fully equipped mobile diagnostic clinic for the remote areas. If you want to help in this contact us.

Sukarya requires Volunteers for their various activities (Life Skills, good health camps, workshops, Micro Enterprise Program). For details see Volunteer or contact us

To Subscribe or Unto these mails, please click here

Join Heritage of Shirdi Sai Community on Orkut, click here

Copyright Heritage of Shirdi Sai 2006. All rights reserved.

www.heritageofshirdisai.org

To Subscribe or Un to these mails, please click here

To read previous issues of the newsletter, please click here