IndiaDivine.org

Alliance for me-- IYER-SaiDevotee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Respective people, Dear Member, Alliance I am C.N.GANGADHARAN Chennai; Son is working at MNC at Mysore, 400000pa. He is a devotee of our mother sai. he is looking for any saidevotee in the age ranging from 25 to 30, his age is 33 years

old. If any body here in the group can help us on finding a good girl ,we are interested to talk further, they can mail us back in narayanan. or you can call us. Gothram: Kaundinyam Rasi: Kettai 3rd padham

5.6.above Tamilmatrimonials ID: M930843 Family: We are from Kerala (Iyer) palghat, I am a retired manager, and Wife is a housewife. One daughter got married and blessed with a kid 3 years old, Son in-law is a Sr.Non commissioned officer - Indian Air force, basically a silent and peaceful family where high human values are followed. My son is a SaiDevotee too, he is a non-smoker, non-drinker and a pure vegetarian with devoted to God. (We understand girls prefer to know the behavior

information and for that reason I am mentioning it) Basically he is a good guy with all good habits. for further details and get back to us by phone to C.N.GANGADHARAN Please contact us at 09884701620 - C.N.GANGADHARAN (Father) with kind regards C.N. Gangadharan

Check out what you're missing if you're not on Messenger