IndiaDivine.org

AMBROSIA AFTER MAHASAMADHI (Contd)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

21. BABA FULFILLED THE VISION OF THE HEAD CLERK C.C S OFFICE For over 48 days I went on with Puja of Shri Sai Baba and I have had many experiences. My son Sundararajan had typhoid. Medicines did not help. I prayed to Shri Sai Baba when the case looked helpless. Baba's grace saved my son. My six years old boy was suffering for a month from diarrhea and there was swelling all over the body. I did not care to give him medicine and relied on Baba's grace. He was cured by Baba's grace. My five year old boy saw on old person entering into my puja room one evening but no one was found there. He told me his vision. I feel that Baba was present there. My cousin, a 17 year old young lady remained as a Spinster for four years. Her father was looking for a groom. I prayed to Baba on 1-6-1939 for his blessing. Op 7-6-1939 she was married. A lady Avayambal who resided with her husband at Kiranur had her disagreement with her agreement. She came away to

Palakarai and stayed here for a month. She was anxious that her husband should go over here and take her back. I made her spend Rs. 6/-on a gold plate and wrote on it "Shri Sai Baba Raksha". I daily worshipped that plate. In a week from the starting of chat Puja, the husband came and took her away. The husband said that one old person had appeared and direct to him to take back his wife. Surrender Shri Sai Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there 22. BABA FULFILLED THE DESIRE OF SHRI N L DORAI SON OF SHRI N. LAKSHMINARAYANA LYER DOUBLE NAIL ST.

TRICHINOPOLY It is inauspicious if a cow calves on Sunday in the houses as it is said to involve risk of the owner’s life. We had a good cow. On 23rd July, 1939 (Sunday) it appeared to be about to Calve. It was lying and rolling with pain from side to side. To avoid possible risk, we were considering whether it was not safer to dispose of it. In any case we took the precaution of sending it to the house of my agent. Then I offered a prayer to Sai Baba that if it did not calve on Sunday, I would offer special puja and prasadam to his portrait on Monday the

24th instant. Strangely enough the cow though in great pain did not calve until the A. M. of the 24th instant (i.e.) Monday. Needless to say the pooja and prasadam were duly offered. Surrender Shri Sai Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there 23. BABA FULFILLED THE VISION OF RAO SAHEB SUBBAIAH CHETTIAR AGED 35, MERCHANT MADRAS AND NELLORE AND HELPED HIS PILGRIM TO SHIRDI I had received through my brother-in-law, Rao Saheb B. Papaiah Chettiar, a Telugu Book on Sai Baba and I started on 25th April, 1938 from Madras and reached Shirdi on 27-4-1938. But before that, I had clear proof that Baba was assisting me to go to His feet. The proofs are there. On 24-4-1938 about 8 P.M. I was feeling sorry that I could not go up to Shirdi, though I had been desirous of doing so.

Suddenly my brother-in-law said "Let us look to the almanac if tomorrow be an auspicious and suitable date for you and to your wife to start, we should take it that Baba wants you to go at once. Else it will be long deferred". At once we examined the almanac. The very next day 25-4-1958 and that alone was found the proper time for starting. So I wired at once to my father-in-law at Chittor to come the next day to Madras along with my wife. My father-in-law in ignorance of wire which has not reached him till 8 A.M. the next day (25-4-1938) had determined on going alone on 25th instant by the Bus which leaves Chittor at 7 A.M. for Madras. He tried to catch that Bus. But there was something wrong with the bus and it could not leave Chittor at the fixed hours of 7 A.M. My father-in-law was forced to wait for 2 hours. Meanwhile, my wire reached him.

Then he took his daughter (my wife) along with him to the bus and a little late (i.e.) about 9 A.M. the bus which had been fully repaired started and reached Madras by 2 P.M. Hence my wife and myself enable to start on 25th instant was the only suitable time for our starting on the pilgrim. If my wife and father-in-law did not reach Madras in time, my trip to Shirdi would be postponed. We reached Shirdi by Baba's grace on 24-4-1938 just in time to have a look at Mortal remains of Bala Kumbhar, a very highly advanced devotee of Shri Sai Baba who was revered by devotees for His Holiness and Variagya and selfless service to all. Another great devotee of Shri Sai Baba that we saw at Shirdi was Abdul, who twice or thrice blessed as especially my wife stating that 'all evil influences that affiliated have disappeared from that date (27-4-1938).

Surrender Shri Sai Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there 24. BABA HELPED AND FULFILLED THE DESIRE OF SATAVADHANI DOMA VENKATASAMI GUPTA, TEACHER MADRAS. In a certain matter which was of extreme importance, in my monetary affairs, I had a wonderful manifestation of Baba's help. The question had to be decided by a high official whose sympathies were beyond being approached for. Yet I tried, but in vain. I felt that; my only resource was Baba and without a moment's hesitation surrendered myself to Him. The effect was magical. Two days later information was communicated to me that the officer's decision was in my favour. Thanks to Baba. I see His Divine hand in it so clearly I applied for my position in my professional way. It was one of distinction and profit. Proposal went in my favour. But a formidable opposition arose from a competitor of the other sex equipped with apparently more claims. I was very much worried. But there was nothing that I could do except praying to Baba whose protection, I enjoyed so many times before, with Baba in my mind, I interviewed the authorities who assured me that

my position was safe and that there was one contingency in which the post might not arise. In a couple of days orders were communicated to me over coming all obstacles and contingencies. Some eight or ten days back, I lost a book of entries. I was very much worried over it. I tried my best to enquire of all and sundry where it could possibly have gone. Among these I asked my friend Mr. M. He was not aware of the whereabouts of that book and said so. Next I prayed to Baba and was singing a song about him. At 2 P. M. three days back even I sang the Sai Mangalam, some one ran up and said that the register had been discovered among the books, registers and papers taken away from my table by "M" and he gave it to me. Sai Baba had thus came to my rescue and saved me from a lot of worry and trouble with others. Surrender Shri Sai Completely Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!! Hetal Patil hetal_patilhetalpatil

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here