IndiaDivine.org

To Varadaraj / Sri Raghavendra Tantra pooja

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sri Varadaraj, I was little busy with 7th feb Mahodaya parva kala puja, dont thing otherwise, i am not angry with you, i have added your name too in sankalpa for Raghavendra tantra pooja , and pooja went of very well with the grace of lord Sri Veera Anjaneya, next to that I am continuesly on Maghamaasa Mahathmey pravachana, this is how I am not able to send mails and to keep in touch with you. Since I have started Sri Vayusthuthi Purashcharana Veera Anjaneya is not giving any signals to stop, its still continuing, please dont make hurry for the prasadam, still I am going through purascharana.Please understand what I am emailing.I will come to Mysore and meet you in person, pls dont worry, Lord Veera Anjaneya bless you allways with lot of joy and victory, Ramesh Achar Dear Ramesh,Hope you are fine.How is my pooja going on. Any progress Please advise meThanksVaradharaj , MG Varadaraja <mgvaradaraj wrote:>> Dear Ramesh,> > I am sorry for your reply stating that you are returning back Rs 1500.00.> You must understand that when we have faith in God , I am sure No One will ask for a refund of money when it is given for a good cause of Lord service.> You have

misunderstood me and informing me in harsh way that you will send Rs 1500.00 also with the prasadam. Do not underestimate me. I have never ever asked you to return the money and give prasadam FREE.> > On 26 th Nov 09 you wrote to me as under:> I don't do poojas on basis of money , I do poojas with the grace of lord Veera Anjaneya still I feel its success, I am not just doing for 48 days , I do go on performing abhihsekam still I feel this pooja is enough for this devotee.> Please dont go before prasada, wait for the good results, > > I believe that always Lord will have his own way and time to bless us. After reading your above message I was full comfortable and felt to wait patiently to have the prasadam as and when Lord Hanuman wishes. But you reply in hast is very painful to me. Please don't do anything in hast /angry and DO NOT RETURN BACK THE MONEY... I have never asked you. In hast

and Angry you have replied to me I don't want to loose faith in Lord HANUMAN and accumulate the SIN of this refund . Please don't ever try to do it me......> > Thank you and Hope you have understood my message properly. > > Regards> Varadaraja MG>

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.