IndiaDivine.org

Devotee Experience - C.Saibaba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This experience of Sai Devotee C.Saibaba was totally unexpected to be posted. Another post of Shri Sai Sahastra Namavali with its English translation was scheduled to be posted today and was working on it. But when I received mail from this devotee, I left it half way considering wish of Shirdi Sai Baba and forwarding this one for you all.

My dear Hetal!Sairam!You are indeed doing a yeoman service to Sai devotees. Though my parents named me as Saibaba, I seldom visited Sai Temples in my life. My visits to Sai Temples all my life time were nothing but just casual. I am 54 now. I am working in Railways at Puri in Orissa as Head Quarters. Since 2004 I have been in severe distress both officially, personally and financially. This was because of my own sins and mistakes.I was at my work place during one afternoon at Puri in May last. As it was lunch time, I was going to hotel to have a lunch. I couldn't

notice a tall man in early 50s with white Punjabi dress crossed me till he called me 'Sai, would you please give me Rs. 20/'. I was little taken aback as I never saw this man and even surprised to note he called me with my name. My friends and close relations call me Sai. As I was not carrying my wallet, I asked the man to accompany to my office for giving him the amount and he followed me. I gave him Rs. 20, he kept it in the book that he was carrying and before taking leave from him I asked him how could he know my name. He replied that ' he was from Shirdi and for him everyone is Sai'. Little sarcastic about his reply, I was taking leave and to my surprise he gave me back that Rs. 20/ which I had given him with a Rudraksha saying 'Sai you are in distress now, I would take this money from you when you are ok and I would visit your home'. I asked him how he could he know my home. He said 'Sai is there and he will show the way'. He further advised me to

buy ingredients with the amount for preparing Payasam and serve it to a Black Cow on three consecutive Thursdays of June 2007....Read More

--Posted By Hetal Patil to Shirdi Sai Baba Life Teachings and Stories at 8/20/2008 05:42:00 AM

Sai Nathay Arpanastu

Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak

Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj Para Brahma

Shri Sachidanand Sadguru

Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai!!!

Hetal Patil

Please Visit : http://shirdisaibabaexperiences.blogspot.com/