IndiaDivine.org

Contemplating on which rudraksha to buy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks you so much for guiding me...In fact I was eagerly awaiting your reply.. Regards Rajeshnarasimhaye <no_reply > wrote: Namaste Umeshrajesh, suggest you go for 11 mukhi Lord Hanuman bead which also contains 11 Rudras for protection. Later you can add other beads if you wish. Hanuman controls 8 planets with His mace and one (Shani) with His tail. Even though I've given suggestion, please meditate to see which bead

you prefer to obtain first.Aum Namah Shivaya , "umeshrajesh72" <umeshrajesh72 wrote:>> Sir,> > I am currently wearing a 3 mukhi,5 mukhi and 8 and 12 mukhi rudraksha > and its been about 2 months since I am wearing the same. I was > contemplating to add one more to this combination. The above > combination was suggested by RC. I tried meditating but was unable to > get an answer as to which one to wear. I was contemplating on the 9 or > 10 or 11 mukhi. I can only buy one of these now. Please let me know > which would be the best combination with the existing beads which I > have. > > As I mentioned before I have Jupiter in teh 3rd house and does that > mean a 9 mukhi which represents mother help me or

would a 10 or 11 be > better combination.> > I am pretty confused..Please help me.> > Thanks> > Rajesh>

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.