IndiaDivine.org

Anukul / Pratikul Planetary Gem Choosing Philosophies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Richard, Thanks a lot !. "Anukulvad" is what we should adopt. For finding the suitable gem: 1. From the birth chart find which is the "most favourable planet" and use that gem. 2. Is the ruler of the chart (the lord of the 1st house, which is the Ascendant) should be considered.? How do one come to the most favourable planet from his birth chart.?. Please advise. Namashivaya.Richard Shaw-Brown <rsbj66 wrote: Dear Sudhir,Namaste!!! Yes, you're wise to learn about these things. The problem is there's a misconception among many pandits that by providing the gem for a malefic then benefic results will follow. I was faced with this question 25 years ago when I also thought like that, but in practice it doesn't work. Gems increase the effect of a planet, not change a planet's position in a horoscope. In practice involving over 10,000 people I have shown that gems work the SAME as their planet. If a person has a good Mars then Construction business or military career in advisable, and wear red coral is to "harness" that good influence. We ride our best horse, not our bad horse. If you have enemy you don't make him stronger. You make your friends stronger because they'll help you. If your enemies get stronger they'll harm you. So even though some people are mixed up about this,

in our practice we have resounding good results by giving people what is good for them. That is Anukulvad. It is for the jyotishi to determine which planets are most favorable and in what ways. As long as we understand gems act SAME as their graha (not opposite) then there will be no suffering.Best wishes,Richard