IndiaDivine.org

Vision of the Divine...Experiences...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

v Excerpt from the vision of divine. v Last April (1974) Dr. Bhagawantham went to the U.S.A. He finished his work and just returning suffered lapses of consciousness. There was no friend or anyone else with

him who could help him. v When he arrived at the airport, he found that he did not have his ticket, passport or any other travel document. If one has to arrive in India from the U.S.A, then even for a thief it is not possible to make this journey without a ticket. v At that time the ring which he is wearing (here Baba picked up Dr.Bhagwantham,s arm and pointed to his ring on his finger), came to Me as a flash. At that moment an officer of the aerodrome arrived in front of Dr. Bhagwantham and told him that it did not matter if he had no ticket. He was taken by the officier and put in the plane .Bhagwantham arrived in India without any further difficulties. How this could be possible without Swami's grace. v Baba the narrated the experiences of Mr.S.N.Singh of Calcutta, who at one time was reluctant to accept the ring which Baba wanted to give him. v However, Baba instited and finally he accepted the ring before he went to live in London. Baba said. “I told him that if ever you are in danger or if ever troubles comes your way, then they will come to Me through this talisman. They will not affect you. v It so happened that the car he was traveling it was hit by another bigger car, and there was a major accident. His car was completely smashed up and Mr Singh did not know what had happened to him. He was sitting comfortably in the middle of the street, but Swami's picture in the ring was broken into tiny little pieces. It took him about five mintues to reach home after the accident, and when he arrived there My telegram was alreay waiting there for him. v “BE HAPPY-I

AM WITH YOU-DO NOT WORRY ABOUT ACCIDENT- BABA… He took the telegram and he was so much movede, that he flew to India immediately. My aspect and feelings are from the heart and they do not relate to external appreances. However these external materised objects enable a heart to heart connection to function as and when required, and these connectionsare functioning not by ones and twos, but in as large numbers as there are hair on my head. Jai Sai Ram (Sharing with Sai Love) Ram.ChuganiRam ChuganiKobe, Japanrgcjp

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.