IndiaDivine.org

Baba's way : my experiences of Baba's miracles and grace

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is such a sweet and touching letter re our Baba, had to pass it to you. Precious Man. Love A. How was Vancouver? Hope you had fun. It is very hot here.. Love A

-

Seewraj Seeparsad

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 1:31 AM

[sBOI-post] Baba's way : my experiences of Baba’s miracles and grace

Aum Sai Ram,

I would like to share some of my experiences of Baba’s miracles and grace. May be for others it might look simple things, but for me it means a lot than life itself. May be others will think the word “miracles” to be farfetched, but for me they are the miraculous way of Baba. Hope it may inspire others and help us to submerge ourselves selflessly into Baba’s ocean of love and mercy.

I am from the small island of Mauritius and here too we have many Sai Baba devotees. Around six years ago i was not believing in Baba as an avatar. I was denying his divinity and always debating with friends. In 2001, i was preparing myself to go to India, Bangalore for my studies, and just while meditating the thought of Sai Baba came in my mind. It was so magical and it was a sudden change in me and i just desired to have Baba’s darshan during my stay in India.... now i understand that it was Baba,s invitation.

During my 3rd months of stay itself i got an opportunity to visit Puttaparthi and Baba’s ashram. It was so good to be there. I can’t express my feelings, it was something like an eternal and supreme happiness. We thought of having Baba’s darshan and returning to Bangalore the same evening.. But Baba didn’t come that evening.. and i decided to stay there till next morning’s darshan besides warning from our warden to return immediately. My friends called the warden for permission but , the warden was furious and wanted us back by all means. I just wanted to try and talk to the warden and he accepted my proposal of returning after the morning’s darshan without any compromise and he just approved it without any shout, he was polite... ( isn’t it a chamtakar)

The next morning i woke up early and went to the hall for Baba’s darshan... there i got enough time to meditate and i was in the first row to the red carpet on which Baba had to walk around, i was so happy to sit there so that i can see Baba closer. And the most beautiful event of my life took place, i saw Baba for a long time around the hall, and he came close to me with his eyes on me while walking , as if asking me.” What do you want my child”.. i know i got Baba’s blessings, and my body felt the vibrations of Baba.. it was just like a dream coming true.

During my stay in India , i faced a few problems and each time the solutions came as if by magic by Baba’s grace... And i had two more darshans of Baba in Whitefield in the remaining two years of stay in Bangalore..

When time was approaching to leave India , i just made a wish if only i can have one more darshan of Baba, but my financial state and because i had to return to resume duty in Mauritius it was quite impossible to go to Puttaparthi. AND AGAIN see Baba’s magic: the house where i was living in was rented by us ( 3 friends), and since we were leaving soon, other interested people came to visit for rent.. And one day just after my evening prayer i heard someone knocking, i did not go to see as the door was open and it was usual that the owner keep on coming with new seekers for rent. I heard , “ Sai Ram”, but i dint reply... and the Voice came again..” I said Sai Ram, and you didn’t reply”... It was a man accompanied by a youngster.. he talked to me politely and ask me if i’m Baba’s devotee because he saw Baba’s photo in the other room. I replied yes, and he was so happy ( he did not visit the house finally), and he immediately ask me to extend my hand and he gave me Baba’s vibhuti, telling me that he got it personally from Baba and share it very rarely with foreigner’s... i was just astonished and felt as if the tears of happiness were filling my eyes. So Baba remembered me this time again and even if i could not go to him, He came to me in that form...isn’t it Baba’s magic again...!

I got Baba’s help through out all the time... i got married from and Indian girl... with Baba’s grace and blessings. After 1 year of marriage i wanted to buy a brand new car for my wife. And money just came .just like magic, it was Baba again helping....After some hours of bringing the car home, i was just looking for some papers and my hand fell on a sticker of Baba meant to be stuck on the car screens( i remembered i bought it during my first visit to Puttaparthi).. and that is the only photo i have in my car...it says ”If you look to me, i look to you.” And till now Baba’s is looking at me. Always helping me and hope that he will always help me and bless me till my last day.

And on 9th of May, this year , my wife gave birth to a sweet baby girl... and i was just thanking Sai Baba and a thought just crossed my mind ... “ What if Baba bless my girl in person? Will i get a chance to take her to Baba?... And miracle again... this morning i had the most beautiful dream of my life... I dreamt Baba in his orange robe and holding my daughter up with his hands in a blessing posture, my baby in the air at the height of Baba’s forehead...

I was so happy, and this is the way Baba remembered me again and came to bless my daughter( Khushee). See how Baba always think of us..

I just wanted to share these feelings with all my Sai brothers and sisters, because these mean a lot to me and at the same time to show how Baba changed an atheist to a strong believer.. he didn’t mind if i denied him in the past...( i regret why i was so ignorant for so long...).

At the same time it is an opportunity for Khushee to get the pure blessings of all Sai brothers and Sisters..

I thank this Group again to keep me in touch with Baba’s thoughts and happenings...

Thank you Baba...always be with us...

Shiv Abhishek (Sai's devotee)

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.1/822 - Release 5/28/2007 11:40 AM