IndiaDivine.org

thanking maa and ashokgupta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sairamsairam, every thursday what an experienceand after that going through messages and saivani recetations,hearing of holy things udi showering picture. what else we are blessed becose of u.baba u know my inner feelings kindlyfullfil.--- On Fri, 14/8/09, Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000 wrote:

Ashok Gupta <veena_gupta_2000Re: Non receipt of mail from your mail. Cc: "raajiv Garg" <rajiv_sairamFriday, 14 August, 2009, 6:02 PM

Dear Raajiv

Jai Sai Ram

The mails from the may be bouncing back. You have to check up at your end . Key in or click the following link and edit your options. All the groups you have joined will be shown to you.

http://groups. / mygroups

Inform me about it, when it starts working

Ashok Gupta

--- On Fri, 8/14/09, raajiv Garg <rajiv_sairam@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

raajiv Garg <rajiv_sairam@ rediffmail. com> Non receipt of mail from your mail.Friday, August 14, 2009, 3:22 AM

Most Respected Gupta Sahib,Jai Sai Ram,For the last about one week,I have not been receiving any mail from your group on my e-mail ID: rajiv_sairam@ rediffmail. com. The ID is already registered with your group.Since your group has become a lifeline for me,I am now feeling suffocated without receiving it.May Sai baba bless all of us.RAAJIV GARG9312591101(M)ALLAH MALIK!Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

Looking for local information? Find it on Local