IndiaDivine.org

Unexpected Issue

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sairam My dear brothers and Sisters,

Aum Sri Sai Ram...Pranams at the lotus feet. Actually I am writing this letter for one of my friend who is a sai youth. I will narrate the issue. I know there will be a lot of mothers who will be reading this letter. Please suggest your sincere opinion as to how to save my friend from this typical issue.

In his samithi, there is an elderly couple whom he loves a lot and considers as his own 'Parents'. I know he loves them from from his bottom of his heart and they too love him a lot. This elderly couple have no children but they are so much spiritually high that they dont feel that as a problem in their life. They consider my friend as their own sons. They also hav two more guys as their sons. So totally 3 people and my friend consider the other two as his brothers. It was a happy family consisting of five people.

But since the last six to eight months his relationship with family members [ his mother,father and his two brothers] started deteriorating. I would say everything happened because of his activities. He would do so much things in hurry that he never realizes what he is going to do and how it is going to impact others. He frequently used to ask his mother among the three whom she loved most. He never thought for a mother all children are equal. And he will do somuch hungama that one after another his brothers and parents(elderly couple) got hurt from his activities. He never ever realized his mistakes at that point of time. Later when he realized his mistakes he will simply say sorry he will not repeat the same and without shame repeat the same set after a fewdays.

Now the things have reached a point where all of them in his family have completely lost faith in his words and activities. Nowadays they dont interact with him at all. no calls or messages. For him all of them seems to be changed.This change of behaviour from their part hav actually broken him. He sincerely wants his family back, his mother, brothers and his father. but nobody believes in him for they lost all the hope in him.

Last week when I met him he was crying like a small child. he does'nt know what to do. He tried a lot to call them and convince them that he is going to be a changed man but nobody even listens to his words . I understand from his words that his world is that four people and whenever they get hurt, its ultimately He who is getting hurt. He said he dont want to live like this anymore and said he would end his life if they leave him or forget him for ever. Even the way his other family members [his brothers and his father ]were talking to him also changed and now nobody shows no interest in his calls and talks. HE FEELS LIKE THAT THEY ARE TOTALLY IGNORING HIM AND DOESNT WANT HIM ANY MORE IN HIS LIFE.

I dont know how to deal with this problem my dear friends and brothers. I know he wont resort to any such mistakes as he knows very well that swami itself have said that Human Birth is one of the rarest ones in which we have to realize the divintiy and go back from where we have come. This thing he only told me. But seeing his present situation I dont know how what is going on in his mind.

He is working in karnataka and his native where his family is present is in another south indian state. Earlier he used to go to his native on all weekends to meet his parents. Now because of these issues he reduced his visits to native from 4 to 3 to and finally to 1.Currently he has decided to stay away from his native for two months. But I know very well that he cant do that. He cant even spent a minute without thinking about them. Then how is he going to stay away for such long period from his most loved ones.

How can he gain the confidence of his brothers and his parents [especially his mother who is so loving and caring ]. What should he do to win their faith. He is afraid whether they will forget him from their life because . Is that possible.... Can a mother forget her child once and for all beacuse of the various mistakes he has committed...

I am really worried about him. For the time being I asked him to do namasmarana. But he is saying even when he closes his eyes or prays to swami he only could see these four people in front of him and hence he is not even able to pray properly. I dont know how to console him. Please please help me to save this youth..

With Love

A Sai Brother