IndiaDivine.org

Experience at the Sri Sathya Sai World Youth Conference

Rate this topic

Guest guest

AUM SRI SAIRAM I would like to share some of my experiences during the World Youth Conferenceheld last month at Prashanthi NIlayam;Swami played the role of a perfect Divine Mother, which ofcourse He is.Swami provided the delagates who had come from all parts of the world free accomodation and food.All the delegates lived for three days in perfect harmony.How nice will it be if only we all like the same way always....It was not just ordinary food but devamrutha(Divine nector) of 7 star quality that Swami provided in the specially erected Pandal.A special word about the Karnataka youth.Some of them did not attend the conference but took up Seva activities of organizing the food for all the delegates.Every meal had at least two desserts.When the youth rally reached Sai Kulvanth Hall Swami was there watching every person pass by like a proud mother.He spent so much time for the youth to the extent that all were in tears during

the veledictory discourse.Swami took the Youth to the indoor stadium for a friendly basket ball match between India & Srilanka.I remember at this juncture a saying of Swami which I read somewhere long time ago;Among Children I am a Child;Among Men I am a Man;Among Women I am a Woman;Alone I am GOD.From Swami's discourse it was evident that He had immence confidence on the Youth & He was ready to do anything for them.Should we not as His children act in such a way so as to please our Divine Mother Swami? These are only a few of the many experiences each person would have had. Grateful Thanks Dear Swami.Suresh

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Travel.