IndiaDivine.org

Reddy sir indeed ur blessed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi

Reddigaru.

I had a similar experience like yours.

Indeed we are blessed to have such miracles, which will bring tears into our eyes

He shows his presence in such a strange ways.

Aum sairam

Umesh

--- On Thu, 20/11/08, Madhava Reddy <reddymmreddy wrote:

Madhava Reddy <reddymmreddy my experience with Baba Date: Thursday, 20 November, 2008, 5:23 PM

Om Sairam, I am receiving several mails from the group and reading the experiences that the Saibhaktas are enjoying with Babas miracles. Now Veenama and Ashokji are in U.S. for the last 5 months and visiting several places and sharing the blessings of Baba through Sai Amruta vani recitaation. I and my family members had an opportunity to visit Veenama ji House in Delhi in the month of June this year. We have seen the oozing of UDI all oveer the photoes in the house and also in the lap of Veenama. One of our family member has offered a mango from their garden which was brought from Hyderabad was clearly seen with teeth touchings of Baba on mango and a little portion was eaten by Baba. We were so lucky to have such an experience in our life. Recently I went to Shirdy with my family. We stayed there for 3 days. Lot of pilgrims are seen on Saterday and Sundays. we

have already had all the 4 Aarthis and were relaxing. I wanted to complete the parayan of sacharitra in these three days at Shirdy.On Sunday, the last day we have booked for Abhishek at 9AM. To continue the reading I alone went to the temple at 6.30 AM and wanted to complete the parayan by sitting in Parayan Hall. But I wanted to have Darshan before and proceeded in the Q by reading the sacharita in the Q. I thought that i will return immediately after darshan but due to heavy rush on account of sunday it was difficult for coming out early. I was continuously reading the Sacharita while walking through the Q. In an Hour I was in the main hall before Baba where I was stopped by one of the guards and I was allowed to see Baba by standing in front of Baba. They have cleared all the public in the hall and started cleaning of the area for about 10 minutes. I was lucky to have darshan of baba for 10 minutes.The

guard suddenly pushed some thing in to my hand and advised me to take home. When i saw the things pushed in my hand it was the Shela/shawl the cloth which is covered on Baba and the head cloth which is tied on the head. It is really a miracle that Babas blessings showered on me in this form.Not only that thereafter I was standing behind the pillar from where Baba s darshan is taken close by and no body was asking me to move from there. All others were pushed by the guards and office staff but none had said any thing to me and further 15 minutes I was there only staring at Baba and praying before him. Shradha and Saburi makes every one happy in this world. Have faith on Baba and patience to receive his blessings in any form. M.Madhava ReddyMumbai.

What's on the ramp today could be on the streets tomorrow. Keep up with trends on MSN Lifestyle Try it!

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname. Sign up now!