Fw: Fw: Shirdi visit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear sairam

waiting for ur warm reply pls.

omsrisairam

dhanasai

----- Forwarded Message ----dhana lakshmmi <dhanasaiPOONDLA BHARADWAJA <bharadwaja_sahanamSaturday, 12 April, 2008 11:50:15 AMRe: Fw: Shirdi visit

Dear Sairam

My relative with his family are coming to shirdi on April 28th and will be leaving on April 30th. Kindly do the room booking for 2 nights. only 1 room preferrably AC Room

devaraj head of the family

yamuna wife

kavya daughter

omsrisairam

dhana

POONDLA BHARADWAJA <bharadwaja_sahanamdhana lakshmmi <dhanasaiMonday, 25 February, 2008 7:24:17 PMRe: Fw: Shirdi visit

Sairam

Baba Bless you

I am sorry in replying to your mail. I have noted the particulars of your relatives. The allotment is made one week prior to the date of visit. The allotted room number etc will be communicated to you at the end of 3rd week of April. Please be in touch with me in April. I hope you have idea about the Shirdi and you can guide them.

With regards

In the service of Sai the Supreme Master

Bharadwajadhana lakshmmi <dhanasai wrote:

dear sairam

waiting for your warm reply please

omsrisairam

dhanasai

----- Forwarded Message ----dhana lakshmmi <dhanasai Cc: bharadwaja_sahanamSent: Friday, 22 February, 2008 4:32:43 PMRe: Shirdi visit

dear sairam

my relative is coming to shirdi on 28th of April 2008 evening. they are coming by train from Bangalore to Manmad in Karnataka express. they are returning on 30th April evening. (only 1 family)

No of persons totally 3 Nos

Devaraj Head of the family Male

Yamuna Wife Female

Kavya Daughter (8 years) Female

they are new to Shirdi coming first time. so please do the needful for accomodation and dharshan. my humble request please sairamji expecting your reply please. they want to see the arathi.

omsrisairam

dhanasai

POONDLA BHARADWAJA <bharadwaja_sahanam Sent: Saturday, 16 February, 2008 6:37:43 PMRe: Shirdi visit

Sairam

With regard to the accomodation, let me know the dates of stay at Shirdi with details of the Head of the group, total no of persons adults and children separately with gender and the no of rooms required.

With pranams

In the service of Sai the Supreme Master

Bharadwajadhana lakshmmi <dhanasai > wrote:

dear sairam

my relative is planning to go to shirdi on 3rd week of april. we belongs to chennai

this is the first time his family going to shirdi. will you please guide us from chennai

the shortest and easiest route and the hotels.

expecting your kindness co operation in this regard please.

omsrisairamdhanasai

99402 31859

Nimano Fakir <punmans (AT) emirates (DOT) net.ae>Cc: Mahindra - Tahilramani <mrtahil (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>Friday, 1 December, 2006 12:04:47 AMRe: Shirdi visit

Dr Swaminathan,

Om Sai Ram

There are taxis as well as Luxeries buses are running from Dadar Rly Station to Shirdi. Hotel are plenty,but there is nearby good hotel, which is hardly three minutes to Masjid or Dwarkamai or Chavdi.I have a friend of mine, whose mobile is 9821136329 Mr Kaviraj or Hanuman. He will even organise VIP passes for you to have Darshan. He has his own business ikn Mumbai and I call him Dhanumaharaj; does sastang on every Thursday on Sri Sai Baba and He himself goes to Shirdi twice a month. His Name is Mr.Mahindra Tahilramani. I am endorsing a copy of this email to him and you can ring him up and give him my reference as nimano fakir from Dubai. Every thing will be done as per the will of Baba. Om Sai Ram

-

Dr.T.Swaminathan

Thursday, November 30, 2006 4:44 PM

Shirdi visit

Om Sai RamBy Sai's grace we are planning to visit Shirdi by Dec end. I'ld begrateful to you if you can give me some information about travelingfrom Mumbai to Shirdi, accomodation in shirdi and pujas to beperformed as this is my first trip. I'll be happy to pray for any ofyou if you give me the details about you.Om Sai RamSwami

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date..Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268..14.14/548 - Release 11/23/2006

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online.

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.

between 2007-09-19 and 9999-99-99 <!--7--><hr size=1></hr> Meet people who discuss and share your passions. <a href="http://in.rd./tagline_groups_7/*http://in.promos./groups/bestof/"> Join them now.</a>

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.