IndiaDivine.org

FW: Baba's Robes - A Wish Comes True & A Question Is Answered

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

---------- Forwarded message ----------Janet Wang <jianbin87Aug 9, 2007 12:06 AM

Fwd: Baba's Robes - A Wish Comes True & A Question Is AnsweredAnita Bacha <akbaukSai Ram Dear Anita,

Thank you very much for the message.

Love

Janet

******---------- Forwarded message ----------Janet Wang <

jianbin87Aug 8, 2007 4:01 PM

Baba's Robes - A Wish Comes True & A Question Is Answeredsathyasaicentersf

A message posted at saibabanews , a Sai forum I to, provides an answer to a question raised during the SF Center cleaning seva earlier this year - "What is the story behind the orange Baba's robe at our SF Sai Center?"

Janet

*******---------- Forwarded message ----------Anita Bacha <

akbaukAug 8, 2007 4:54 AM [saibabanews] A Wish Comes True

saibabanews

AUM SAI RAM

"Whatever you hold, once you have held

Hold on to it till you win

Whatever you have asked, once you have asked

Ask aloud for it, till you win

Whatever you wish, once you have wished

Wish deeper for it, till you win

Whatever you have planned, once you have planned

Plan firmer for it, till you win.

He must grant the victory to stop the wail-

Wail, weep and pray till you win.

Beware! Don't lose heart and lag behind in these…" Sri Baba

In June 1997, I was attending the Second World Congress on Family Law and the Rights of Children and Youth in San Francisco as an expert in Intercountry adoption. I seized the opportunity to visit the San Francisco Sathya Sai Centre in Van Ness on the closing day of the Congress, and before I took the flight to return home via London.

In the bhajan hall of the Centre and on the right side of the altar, an orange robe which Bhagawan Baba had worn was lying quaintly on a sofa. Somehow, I felt that I should not touch it. With a lot of persuasion, I refrained from rubbing my head into it like a child! The robe was a gift which Baba had given to Mr. Charles Penn, the American writer and devotee and which he had kept and displayed on the altar as a religious vestige.

I heaved a sigh and in my heart I told Baba wearily that He loved His American devotees more than He loved us. How I wished that we too had a robe to place on our altar!

The wish came true when last week the delegates returned from the World Youth Conference in Parthi. The Youth Convener of the Solferino Sai Centre brought home one of the robes which the Most Compassionate Lord Sai had distributed to the delegates.

At the Lotus Feet of Sai

Anita Bacha

-- Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. -Kahlil Gibran -- Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. -Kahlil Gibran

Play Movie Mash-up and win BIG prizes!