IndiaDivine.org

Rudraksha for my wife

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you so much for your reply sir...

Regards

Rajesh--- On Fri, 25/1/08, narasimhaye <no_reply > wrote:

narasimhaye <no_reply >RBSC : Rudraksha for my wife Date: Friday, 25 January, 2008, 7:27 PM

Namaskar Rajesh,Sorry to hear your wife lost her rudraksha mala but its auspicious. This indicates that the rudraksha had done their 'duty' in preventing some harmful influences from effecting her. The same mala can be replaced. Its auspicious when rudraksha malas break or when they get lost without the owner ever finding it. Lord Shiva often indicates He has given protection and blessing in this way. Some people have karmas that need to be broken without a short period. Others have different karmas and may be able to wear their rudrakshas for a long time without breakage or losing them.I do not know Dr. Madhuri and have never heard of this person. I can't understand why this person told you the things that were told to you.The science of rudraksha takes many, many long years of training, experimentation, experience and sadhana to learn. Some people read a few books, get

some experience and then call themselves famous experts who give advice.There is no ancient Sanskrit text that says married women cannot wear rudraksha. This is superstition and heresay, not what was written in holy texts. I don't know why Dr. Madhuri told your wife that married women cannot wear rudraksha.You can obtain a rashi bracelet for your wife if you wish. You can also go for the same previous Personal Mala.Om Namah Shivayarudrakshabeadsociet iesclub@gro ups.com, "umeshrajesh72" <umeshrajesh72@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Narshimaye,> > How are you... Trust doing good.My wife was wearing a rudraksha > combination of 3,5,8,10,12 and this was initially suggested by Neeta > ji for her career growth. Incidentally after completing 45 days of >

wearing the same suddenly she has lost it. We tried to search the > whole house for it but could not find it. She realized that she lost > it only after a week or 10 days. I was wondering why has this happened.> > Later we had consulted Dr. Madhuri and she had told my wife that > married women should not be wearing rudraksha and rudraksha should be > very carefully selected and one should just not wear the rudraksha.> > I saw in one of the posts that Dr Madhuri is a very famous rudraksha > advisor. I am wondering why did she say this to my wife..I am pretty > confused now..> > I was going through the RC website and found that there is a raasi > bracelet. I was wondering if we need to conder the ascendant or the > rashi when we purchase the same. My wife is Gemini ascendant and tula > rashi. If I out to buy one more for her

which one should I go for.> > Please advise and also let me knwo what could be the reason for the > rudraksha to get lost and why did Dr Madhuri say something like this..> > Regards> > Rajesh>

Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how.