IndiaDivine.org

Thank You!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We sometimes get sweet messages like the one enclosed.

This can happen only by the grace of Sri Ramakrishna.

Our Hinduism for Schools site has received about 6000 visits in the last six months!

jay

Vivekananda Centre London

The site is at http://www.vivekananda.btinternet.co.uk/schools.htm

-

Devadas

hindu

24 April 2000 08:58

Thank You!

I had been surfing the Web looking for children's websites on Hinduism and I came across your website titled 'Hinduism for Schools'. Its EXACTLY what I was looking for to teach my child about the basics of Hinduism in a simple and interesting way.I am so thrilled about it. I shall pass this link on to other interested parents.

Thank you so much!

Thank you very, very much!

Regards,

Sujata Devadas.

• 7 years later...
Guest guest

Namaskar Narasimhaye Ji! Thank you very much for your timely response! All the best! God Bless You! Best Regards, Suresh Kumarnarasimhaye <no_reply > wrote: Namaskar Suresh, I'd sent my reply to you earlier but it doesn't seem to appear here. So I'm sending again.....You can be assured that any parad made by Vaidya Shree Pundit Deenanath of Jaipur is of good quality and

non-toxic.Parad is safe when is no greyish coat and nothing is peeling off in layers of something that may resemble dust or rust.Its ok when green spots appear when parad is in contact with water. When doing puja with moist flowers which are left on the Shivling from one day to a few days, its the wet flowers that produce algae type spots. For example if you leave a bunch of flowers in a vase for a day or more, the stems produce green algae strips too.When parad is tied to the waist, its true that water, moisture and sweat wil make the green coating appear but not when the bead is fully dry. This means the parad is fine. In this case, no need to worry about the edges.Aum Namah Shivaya