IndiaDivine.org

Om Sai Ram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram Dear Saurabh ji, Thank you so much for these wonderful encouraging words but I want you and all sai devotees to take an active part too in this noble deed.I would really appreciate if you could find out the address of the nearest Sai temple or satsang in the city that you are living in...It takes drops to make an occean.We can only make this noble deed work out if all Sai devotees join hands together and help as much as possible to collect this info abt the city that they live in.. May Sai Baba's blessings always be with you and ur family.. Sai bhakt, Deepa HSaurabh Patel <mystic_saurabh wrote: The message to msn groups bounced back so please read the email below---------- Forwarded message ----------Saurabh Patel < mystic_saurabh23-Apr-2007 15:54Re: Request to all Shirdi Sai devotees -plz mail me the add of the nearest Sai temp < Cc: , , , , shradhasaburi , Ravi Mehra < SabkaSai, Sai Leela Group <saileela99 > Jai Sai Ram, This is a very wonderfull task that you all are doing...It is so so true that a lot of people are just not aware about the Sai temples or satsangs around which may be even in the next Suburb to where they live. I am very glad that people like you put things for service to Baba and to Sai bhakts in action... A good idea can only be called a good idea when it has been put into action.... Please keep up the good work...Baba is the Lord himself and what satisfaction can be better than serving the Lord and his children.. May Baba bless all, Jai Sai Ram. On 23/04/07, debu7366 <debu7366 > wrote: New Message on Request to all Shirdi Sai devotees -plz mail me the add of the nearest Sai temp Reply Reply to Sender Recommend Message 1 in Discussion debu7366 Om Shree Ganeshaya Namah! Om Sai Ram! Request to all Shirdi Sai devotees -plz mail me the address of the nearest Sai temple in ur city Dear Shirdi Sai Baba Devotees, With the advent of modern communication, the world is becoming small, and many Sai devotees in various professions travel around the world. Being away from their family and friends, going to a Sai temple makes a lot of Sai bhakts feel closer to home and it also helps

them stay connected to their spiritual side.But the only problem is that a lot of devotees wished, that if they only knew where the nearest temple or satsang was where they could visit and pray to our Shri Sadguru Sainath. There may be a argument that Sai is present in our hearts and is everywhere, but for some, - going to a temple or a satsang makes a lot of difference since this gives them moral support in a foreign country.. To bridge this gap and to help Sai devotees, we have decided to build up a database of Sai Temples, Sai Satsangs, Sai Groups , Sai websites etc which are around the world.. I , personally know of a place in Bellevue ,WA [uSA] -where a few microsoft employees have gathered and rented a small appartment where they all meet and do Sai bhajans and also do the aartis every day. I am sure there are more places like those everywhere around the world

but the only problem is that very few sai bhakts are aware of it.. So I , hereby request all Sai devotees to send me addresses of Sai temples or small Sai groups where satsangs are held in the city that you live in -- including cities in India , Africa, UAE, USA, UK, Germany, Italy, Rome, Paris ,London , Thailand , Korea, China ,Hongkong, Singapore etc etc --Just anywhere around the world..We will try to upload it in various Websites and forward it to various groups to spread the word, so that devotees can visit the sites and gather the relevant information and thereby be able to go to a Sai temple where ever they are and get the bliss of Sai darshan .. Kindly send the following information at debu7366 about the Sai temple nearest to where you live and please forward this message to other Sai bhakts ::: Country: City/State: Name of the Sai Temple of Satsang: Address /phone no.: Name of the contact person/persons if any: Date/timings where the group or satsang meet: Website address if any Any special feature of the Groups/Satsangs/Websites Kindly send this info at debu7366 "Gurur Brahma Gurur VishnuGurur Devoh Maheshwar;Gurur Shakshat ParambramhaTashmai Shri Gurur Veh Namah"May the Merciful Sri Sai Baba

always shower His grace on us and our families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all - strength , goodluck, success and happiness with peace of mind. Sai bhakt,Deepa Hdebu7366 View other groups in this category. To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail Settings. Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services. For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page. If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing list. Remove my e-mail address from . -- "Let Noble thoughts come to us from every side".- RigVeda (1-89-i) On 23/04/07, debu7366 <debu7366 > wrote: New Message on Request to all Shirdi Sai devotees -plz mail me the add of the nearest Sai temp Reply Reply to Sender Recommend Message 1 in Discussion debu7366 Om Shree

Ganeshaya Namah! Om Sai Ram! Request to all Shirdi Sai devotees -plz mail me the address of the nearest Sai temple in ur city Dear Shirdi Sai Baba Devotees, With the advent of modern communication, the world is becoming small, and many Sai devotees in various professions travel around the world. Being away from their family and friends, going to a Sai temple makes a lot of Sai bhakts feel closer to home and it also helps them stay connected to their spiritual side.But the only problem is that a lot of devotees wished, that if they only knew where the nearest temple or satsang was where they could visit and pray to our Shri Sadguru Sainath. There may be a argument that Sai is present in our hearts and is everywhere, but for some, - going to a temple or a satsang makes a lot of difference since this gives them moral support in

a foreign country.. To bridge this gap and to help Sai devotees, we have decided to build up a database of Sai Temples, Sai Satsangs, Sai Groups , Sai websites etc which are around the world.. I , personally know of a place in Bellevue ,WA [uSA] -where a few microsoft employees have gathered and rented a small appartment where they all meet and do Sai bhajans and also do the aartis every day. I am sure there are more places like those everywhere around the world but the only problem is that very few sai bhakts are aware of it.. So I , hereby request all Sai devotees to send me addresses of Sai temples or small Sai groups where satsangs are held in the city that you live in -- including cities in India , Africa, UAE, USA, UK, Germany, Italy, Rome, Paris ,London , Thailand ,

Korea, China ,Hongkong, Singapore etc etc --Just anywhere around the world..We will try to upload it in various Websites and forward it to various groups to spread the word, so that devotees can visit the sites and gather the relevant information and thereby be able to go to a Sai temple where ever they are and get the bliss of Sai darshan .. Kindly send the following information at debu7366 about the Sai temple nearest to where you live and please forward this message to other Sai bhakts ::: Country: City/State: Name of the Sai Temple of Satsang: Address /phone no.: Name of the contact person/persons if any: Date/timings

where the group or satsang meet: Website address if any Any special feature of the Groups/Satsangs/Websites Kindly send this info at debu7366 "Gurur Brahma Gurur VishnuGurur Devoh Maheshwar;Gurur Shakshat ParambramhaTashmai Shri Gurur Veh Namah"May the Merciful Sri Sai Baba always shower His grace on us and our families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all - strength , goodluck, success and happiness with peace of mind. Sai bhakt,Deepa Hdebu7366 View other groups in this category. To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail Settings. Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services. For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page. If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing list. Remove my e-mail address from . -- "Let Noble thoughts come to us from every side".- RigVeda (1-89-i) -- "Let Noble thoughts come to us

from every side". - RigVeda (1-89-i)