IndiaDivine.org

Conversations With God: Part 9

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

-------------------

NDW: Your experience of Yourself? I am totally lost.

God: In the beginning, all there was was the energy - pure, unseen, unheard, unobserved energy. That energy chose to experience itself. The process of creation started whereby the energy created itself into this, that and neither. Can you understand this? Are you following this?

NDW: Actually, I think I am following. You have used such clear examples that I am understanding this.

God: Now this nothing which holds everything together is what some people call God - yet, that is not complete. Those who believe that God is all that IS and all that IS NOT, they have the correct understanding of Me. Mythologies are mankind's attempt to describe My true being - which is all inclusive and encompassing.

Experience can only occur when this and that both exist separated by neither. Thus duality of nature was created by Me. My divine purpose in dividing Me was to create sufficient parts of Me so I could experience Myself.

My purspose in creating you was for Me to know Myself as God. My purpose for you is that you should know yourself as Me.

There is only one way for you to know yourself as Me - that is for you to first get to know yourself as not Me.

NDW: This seems so amazingly simple. How does the process of self-knowing work?

-------------------

Om Sai Ram!