IndiaDivine.org

Please include our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of 28th June, 2007 and thanks for including our names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of 21st June, 2007

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

June 22, 2007 Dear Baijaa Maa (Veena Aunty Ji) & Ashok Uncle Ji, Jai Sai Ram, Please Include our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of June 28th, 2007. I along with my wife will recite the Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer after my Pooja. Our names are as follows:- Sajan Kapoor, Gunjan Kapoor from New Delhi. I have got an important assignment by BABA's Grace and by BABA'S Grace I have completed it one and a half month back and got positive response.But till date after One and a half Month nothing has materialise and i am still waiting for the orderand positive

feedback .Please forward my Request and Prayer to BABA that this deal will click with his Blessings and able to get Huge Orders of this assignment and fulfill my all wishes and always be on his Lotus Feet.I am still still waiting for positive reply from them.BABA please do something to get Positive response and Order. Now a days I am feeling some negative waves and also I have started Business on BABA's Name and inspite of my efforts I am still not able to get the things done.BABA BABA please do something.Please do some Miracle BABA. I will pray for my Parents to be in good health myself at the time of recitation of Amrit Vani ( Mr. P.N. Kapoor & Mrs. Uma Kapoor) and also for my kids to be always best in studies ( Sugandhita Kapoor & Nishikar Kapoor). Thanks for including our Names in Sri Sai Amrit Vani Prayer of 21st June,2007. We are staying in New Delhi Jai Sai Ram, Sai Das, Sajan Kapoor/Gunjan Kapoor, New Delhi

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.