IndiaDivine.org

Conversations With God: Part 10

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

------------------

NDW: This seems so amazingly simple. How does the process of self-knowing work?

God: You cannot know yourself as tall unless and until you become aware of short. You cannot experience the part of yourself fat unless you also come to know of thin. Taken to ultimate logic, you cannot experience what you are until you have encountered what you are not. This is the purpose of theory of relativity, and all physical life. It is by that which you are not that you yourself are identified.

You cannot experience your Self as creator unless and until you can create. And you cannot create until you can un-create. In a sense, you have to first 'not be' in order to 'be'.

Your job on earth is not to learn (because you already know), but to re-member who you are - and to re-member who everyone else is. It is your sole purpose. That is to say, your soul purpose.

NDW: My God! This is so simple, and so symmetrical. It all fits in! It all suddenly fits in!!

God: Good.

NDW: But wait, if it is this simple, why is the world in the shape it is in?

God: The world is the way it is because it could not be any other way and still exist. Earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, and tornados are but movements, rhythms of life. Life itself is a rhythm. Deep personal disappointments are responses which are chosen, just as world calamities are a result of world consciousness. I do not will these things into existence, I merely observe you doing so. And I do nothing to stop them, because to do so would be to thwart your will. All of life exists as a tool of your creation, and all of its events present themselves as opportunities for you to experience Who You Are.

So, do not condemn all that you would call bad. There are no victims in the universe, only creators.

NDW: So, what we see is the result of our own free will exercising the process of creation?

------------------

Om Sai Ram!