IndiaDivine.org

Live darshan of samadhi mandir n dwarkamai shirdi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sai Ram Thanks a lot Manpreet ji for the wonderful site. It's awesome. Felt as if we are in Shirdi! Its a treat to the eyes to see our Baba. Baba bless you with lots of happiness and success. Jai Sai Ram. -keertisaher mann <saher.mann wrote: Jai sai ram Live darshan of samadhi mandir n dwarkamai shirdiLive darshan of samadhi mandir n dwarkamai shirdiJai sai ramI was searching the net n thought if u guys would also like to visit shirdi every day n gv ur attendence to sai in shirdiGo on the following url's for the samehttp://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/onlinedarshan/onlinedarshan1.htmHope u all liked itJai sai ramMapreet kaur Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

sai ram

thanku so much for the honour u gave me but im no1 to take d credit as sai himself directed me to this site n i thought d pleasure felt after seening it every day why nt rest of the people also take it after all this was the main purpose of baba to make me the medium rest is always done him only.

sai ram

manpreet kaur

jonnala keerti kiran <keyrti_g Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 10:35:36 PMRe: Live darshan of samadhi mandir n dwarkamai shirdi

Jai Sai Ram

Thanks a lot Manpreet ji for the wonderful site. It's awesome. Felt as if we are in Shirdi!

Its a treat to the eyes to see our Baba.

Baba bless you with lots of happiness and success.

Jai Sai Ram.

-keertisaher mann <saher.mann > wrote:

Jai sai ram

Live darshan of samadhi mandir n dwarkamai shirdiLive darshan of samadhi mandir n dwarkamai shirdiJai sai ramI was searching the net n thought if u guys would also like to visit shirdi every day n gv ur attendence to sai in shirdiGo on the following url's for the samehttp://www.shrisaib abasansthan. org/onli nedarshan/onlinedar shan1.htmHope u all liked itJai sai ramMapreet kaur

Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.