IndiaDivine.org

Sai Satcharitra - Ovi to Ovi english Translation - Chp-1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

71. For those who surrender to Sai Samartha, he has avoided many calamities of theirs. Therefore, for my own selfish purpose, I bow at his feet. 72. From the point of view of reality he is absolutely different. To give the pleasure of devotion, he takes different forms and performs the “leelas” 44 for his

devotees. To him, the lovable one, I bow down. 73. He who is the Cosmic Consciousness in all beings and who is the seat of Self Awareness and has assumed the form of gross consciousness – to him, the lovable one, I bow down. 74. You are my last resort, you are my refuge, you fulfil the devotion of the devotee. O, Gururaya, you are Bliss Incarnate. 75. Now at the end of my obeisances, I bow down to all beings, as God is present in all beings. Accept me in your fold. 76. Obeisance to all living beings, so that the Lord of the Universe may be pleased. God is all pervading, integrated and without distinction. 77. Thus I end all my obeisances, which will become the means to complete what I have begun. They are the auspicious beginnings of this book. Now I will narrate the purpose of this opus. 78. Since the time when Sai has graced me and favoured me, I think of him only day and night. He has destroyed my fear of worldly existence and the fear of the cycle of birth and death. 79. Not for me the repetition of any other prayers; not for me any other penance. I behold only one form – the Pure Form of Sai. 80. As soon as one gazes upon Sai’s face, thirst and hunger are forgotten. What is the value of other pleasures? One forgets the worldly sorrows. Devotees can read this book from the Book Section of http://www.saileela s.org/books/ sss/index. htm

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers