IndiaDivine.org

please guid us to get the Dharshan of our Bhagvan Shirdi Saibaba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jai Sai Ram

Here are some letters for Mrs Kuppibai in response to her letter reproduced below.

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

Bharatha Sadanandam <sadanandam2

Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:20 am

Re: please guid us to get the Dharshan of our Bhagvan Shirdi Saibaba sadanandam2

Send Message

Edit Membership

Sairam Kuppi bai,

In this position please take any one of your relative accompany with you. Your intension is good so baba will bless you.

Thanks and Regards!

Sadanandam Bharatha

860-205-3128

sadanandam2

--- On Sat, 1/24/09, kuppibairanga nathan <kuppiranga wrote:

kuppibairanga nathan <kuppiranga

please guid us to get the Dharshan of our Bhagvan Shirdi Saibaba

"ashok guptaji"

Saturday, January 24, 2009, 3:28 AM

dear Sai Bhabdhus,

Myself and My husband wanted to visit for Shirdi Sai Baba's Dharshan, If he permit and shower the grace on us. I am requesting you all to help me and guide me to get a darshan of our Bhagavan.

My Husband aged 67 yrs. had coronary Bye pass surgery, having suffering from Diabetics, Parkinsonism and age problems. We are new to the place and nobody will be going to accompany with us, Please guide us for the safe journey ----and please send me a tour programme. -----Then we will decide the date of travel. We are only middle class, coming by train ==== we need details or By Flight that details we need .

My husband suffered with Parkinsonism, unable to get staircase, unable to sit down and also need little bit A/C room with helping us for minimas rate. \

Sai Bhandus, Please help us to get a dharshan please send me the details (We Are from Chennai---Tamil Nadu) Language problem also there -- and also I should bring my ailment husband alone and also I am having Hearing Deficit, So I am afraid to go over there alone.

Hence please help me to go there easy and safely with all your kind help and detailed information.

I request all of you to pray to Sri Sai Babaji to shower his grace on us.

Thanking you,

Kuppibai

MAY OUR SHIRDI SAI BLESS ONE AND ALL FOR THE NICE FUTURE. OM SAI SHRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

KUPPI BAI

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

"A.V.S Kameswara Rao" <avskameswararao2006

Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:46 am

Re: please guid us to get the Dharshan of our Bhagvan Shirdi Saibaba avskameswararao2006@g...

Send Message

Edit Membership

Sai Ram

There are no direct trains from Chennai to Shirdi. If U want to go by train, U may go to Mumbai by Train (2164).This starts from Chennai at 6.00 AM & reaches Mumbai next day same time. U have to align in Mumbai for Manmad. There are number of trains trains from Mumbai-Manmad. Some trains are regular. Pushpak express is there (2534). This is regular train & starts in Mumbai at 8.20 AM. Reaches Madmad at 12.45 AM. This train is most convenient for you. U may fix your program accrodingly. After reaching Manmad, U may reach Shirdi within 2-3 hrs. By flight, U have to align in Mumbai & from where U can go Aurangabad. From Aurangabad, U can go to Shirdi. So many AC & Non AC lodges are available in Shirdi. Language is not at all constraint. I wish U all the best.

Rgds,

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 1:47 AM, PARDEEP KAUSHAL <pkaushal wrote:

Om SaiRam,

You already have how to reach emails. For stay although you will find several hotels there Ac and non Ac howevere on this link you can find accommodation provided by Sansthan and the cost.

http://www.shrisaibabasansthan.org/main_English/shirdi/accommodation.asp

All the best and have good darshan.

May Baba bless all of us.

Pardeep Kaushal

& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &