IndiaDivine.org

A very Good experience of a devotee from the latest issue of Sai Vichaar Magazine.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jai Sai Ram,

--------------

Mithun " Simple remembrance of Sai's name will do away with all the sins, difficulties and troubles and bestow happiness on us " I would like to share my most recent experience. I would like to begin by thanking Baba for all blessing and guidance He has bestowed upon us in our day-to-day life. I work in Des Moines, Iowa and my wife is working in Minneapolis. I had an interview on Wednesday to attend in Minneapolis and return the same day, while coming back my wife wanted to accompany me. The plan was she would follow me in her own car so that she can return back on Monday while I stay back. By the time we started it was 6 pm. There was forecast for heavy snow storm throughout the route, I asked my wife not to come with me as she has no experience driving on highway and more over it was snowing heavily. She didn't listen to me. We prayed to Baba, I requested Baba to stop the storm till we reach our destination. We started from Minneapolis at 6 pm. It was already snowing by then I was going in the front and she was following me. I told her to chant Baba's name through out the journey. I stressed a lot on this. I was also chanting Sai namam. There was no traffic at all on the interstate, it was turning dark, and all the while I was looking for her in the rearview mirror. Suddenly I saw that my wife's car started skidding and falling into the ditch, I got scared and pulled over my car. I prayed to Baba to help her out and see that my wife is OK. Thought of going back slowly, looking for her in the ditches, suddenly after I prayed I saw a car pulling over and it was my wife's car.

continued....Afterwards my wife told me that on the way she wanted to listen to film songs and she told Baba that I know that You are there in my heart always and she stopped chanting Sai's name and switched on the radio, suddenly the car skidded and went into the ditch. Then she prayed to Baba, apologized and started chanting His name and could easily come out of the ditch. We resumed our journey with Sai's name on our lips and after some distance there was no storm and I felt Baba had stopped the storm for us. I totally believe that Sai has helped her to come out of the ditch because it's no easy task as the ditches are all filled with snow. It was also a lesson that by taking Sai's name no maya can cast its shadow on us.

---------- Forwarded message ----------svlist <svlist

>31-May-2007 10:10Sai Vichaar for Thursday , May 31, 2007mystic_saurabh

Sai Vichaar

www.saibaba.org

Thursday , May 31, 2007 :: Volume 10, Issue 3

(In its nineth year of publication.)

Sai Vichaar is a Weekly newsletter distributed every Thursday and is devoted to the life, philosophy and teachings of Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi. Feel free to forward this newsletter to your interested associates in its original form.

IN THIS ISSUE: FEATURE OF THE WEEK

CONTRIBUTED ARTICLE

DEVOTEES SAY

PRAYER CLUB

EXPERIENCE OF DEVOTEES

QUOTATION OF THE WEEK

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

SAI ACTIVITIES

FROM THE EDITORS KEYBOARD

FEATURE OF THE WEEK: What the Master Taught?

It seems then that the Sage of Shirdi did favor the path of bhakti for attaining salvation. Once when comparing Gnan and Bhakti, the Master likened the former to Ramphal fruit and the latter to Sitaphal fruit. The pulp of ramphal is difficult to comb out, but the sitaphal is sweet and its pulp is easily accessible. If the gnani falls, there is a danger of his remaining in that state, since he may not be able to help himself, but the bhakta always has the compassionate succor of his master to support and reinstate him. Perhaps Sai Baba felt that the crying urgency of this Kali Yuga was bhakti. The first and most fundamental requisite is of course a strong desire for moksha, a hunger and thirst for the Divine, which no material conditions can ever assuage. Wealth, kith and kin are all transient. So long as the material attachments occupy a vital part of man's thoughts he cannot go far. Equipped with this burning desire for a union with the Lord, if a devotee has complete faith in His mercy and surrenders all to His wisdom, then his task becomes less arduous and his ultimate success is assured. Not only this, but bhakti even when practiced not too thoroughly is nevertheless a powerful weapon of purification, in that it gradually leads the bhakta to greater and greater concentration of worship; that is to say, if one may so express it, even a casual bhakta is transformed into an ardent one sooner or later. Only a beginning has to be made, the rest is taken care of. How reassuring this thought is. We cannot take the wrong path if we keep conscious of the Light. Baba, therefore gave great importance to all those practices that aid concentration in the Divine. He greatly favored the use of Japam i.e. repetition of the Guru-god's name either audibly, or mentally. Such repetition, Baba said, may seem mechanical at first, but it slowly draws the mind into the vortex of a one-pointed concentration. From a practical aspect its aim is to cultivate emotional and mental stability, and thus prepare the soil for the realization of Brahman. It is important at this stage to make clear distinction between the kind of bhakti that Sai Baba enjoined on his followers, and the undisciplined emotionalism that sometimes goes by the name of bhakti. Baba gave bhakti the highest place in any sadhana, but he wanted that this emotion should also be purified. The emotion must not be allowed to degenerate into mere sentimentalism which has not the same poise and balance of disciplined bhakti. True Bhakti can be easily distinguished from mere hysterical emotionalism. For in the latter there is ultimately a feeling of incompleteness and exhaustion. This lower type of bhakti is a kind of deluded extension of self-love. It has its roots in the ego that is why it is impatient of returns. But the bhakti that Baba enjoined is bhakti plus yoga -- bhakti that is discipline. In the giving of such devotion there is a feeling of completeness and fulfillment and a total conserving of one's energies, so that the true bhakta never has a sense of frustration, nor is he ever exhausted. FEATURE OF THE WEEK: continued......

There is no doubt that Shri Sai Baba was the apostle of love and that his predictions lay more in the direction of the bhakti way to salvation. Not once, but several times did he emphasize the great value he attached to devotion and surrender. " I am the bond slave of my devotees. I love devotion. If one ever dwells on me in his mind and will not even taste food before offering it to me, I become his slave -- so also if he hungers and thirsts after me and treats all else as unimportant. " Such was the illuminating language in which the sage gave predominance to the function of love. Shri Sai Baba's followers, therefore, have so to elevate their understanding as will enable them to realize the living beauty of love, its divine energies, its health-giving properties, and its power to demonstrate immortality. (Source: " Saibaba the Saint of Shirdi " by Mani Sahukar)

CONTRIBUTED ARTICLE: Walking on the Water!

A Christian quote goes as follows, " Next time when you think you are perfect, try walking on the Water " . This is in reference to the incident when Jesus walked on water to reach his disciples sailing in a ship. This incident is often quoted to extol the virtues of Jesus and hold his magnificence high. At the same time, it takes a dig at the shortcoming or limitation of men who think they are perfect. Spiritual journey with Sadguru is unique to every soul. There are no external yardsticks and no comparisons can be drawn from one individual to the other. The argument that all are equal is also questionable since each of us are unique, hence the question that if all are equal or not is also irrelevant. One such revelation in the context of spiritual journey is the feeling of " blessedness " and a perception that one's pursuit, standing and understanding of Sadguru are superior to that of others. The episode of Anna Chinchanikar and Mavsibai in Sai Satcharitamritha spells the fact that none but Sadguru is capable of judging others' devotion. In Sai path, everyone is in the process to perfection, each a work in progress. While one aspect of Sai devotion is to perfect his or her own human nature towards divinity, by the grace of Sadguru, the other aspect is to spread the love, peace, compassion and harmony that Sai has bestowed upon the self. A spiritually fulfilling journey for a Sai devotee is the spreading of love, compassion, and forgiveness that Baba has bestowed on him to others, however small that might be. None is perfect; all are just forgiven and Saibaba, is the most merciful fakir, the compassionate father, the Perfect One! (Contributed by Sai devotee)

DEVOTEES SAY:

Sai KiranI would like to share my experience with everybody. I am a devotee of Sai Baba. This is a nothing but a miracle what Saibaba has done to us. We applied for green card and for some reason we got a denial notice from INS. We had no place to go. We reapplied for the second time. For couple of months there was no update on the status. I was worried and then I thought of Sai Baba who can save us from this situation. I had started reading Sai Sacharitra on Thursday and within two days I got a notice saying that my application is reopened and the day after I finished the parayana I got news saying that my application got approved. So, please do not loose hope and trust Sai Baba he is there for us always.

ShamitaDear Sainath Koti Koti pranam. With Your blessings my brother's marriage has been fixed. As You know from what turmoil he has been through. Thanks Baba for making us feel so happy. May You shower Your blessings on us always and guide us in all our endeavors.

GopikrishnaThis is reply to Adarshini's question in Sai Vichaar dated May 3rd 2007. Before drawing any conclusion whether you are commiting a sin or not, I sincerely advice you to look at the way the Nature works. Whenever you resolve (remember it is a thought vibration, which has energy) to do something, the Nature automatically acts favourably (corresponding vibration) and reacts (opposing vibration) to test you. If you stick to your resolution, in spite of all problems and hurdles, your will become strong and strengthened and you succeed in your efforts to keep up the resolution. If not, you will become mentally weak and susceptible to negative vibrations. That is the reason, our elders advice us to be strong mentally while making a reslution or promise and be sincere in one's efforts to live up to that resolution. Now, the question is how sincere you are, in spite of all temptations, enticements and hurdles. You are going back on your resolution means, you are not strong enough. So, become strong mentally and stand up against the opposing or negative situations, and I am sure, you will succeed. May Sai bless you. All the best.

PreetiSainath, Koti Koti Pranam, yesterday I finished the reading of Sai Satcharitra and today I have got a call for the interview. Baba sail me through this phase, I will be grateful to You. I am greatly relived.

RamyaIn February this year, I quit my Technical support job in search of a software job of my interest. I always felt the presence of Baba throughout my preparation for a month after which I may have to go back to my native place if I fail to succeed. Fortunately, through Baba's blessing, I got a job on March 10th in my second interview itself when I was planning to get my reservation done for 15th or 20th back home as promised to my parents. Om Sai Ram!

SwathiI want to share my experience with you. This April one of employer had filed H1 for my brother. Due to high volume of filings USCIS (INS) had decided to select the applications by lottery system. Chances are very remote to get selected in lottery system. Employer already received some receipts for his filings. We lost all hopes and prayed mother Sai for help. On Thursday I prayed Baba to give good news about my brother's H1. I checked my email at the end of the day and was a little bit upset as no news came from the employer. On that night around 10:30 pm my friend called me and told the good news that my brother's application got selected in this year's quota. Keep faith on Baba, He will always listen and help His devotees.

PRAYER CLUB:

SunithaPlease help my son Baba, Sainatha, my son had done his 12th exams quite well and his results say he has failed in one subject. We are applying for re-evaluation, please help him Your miracle that his re-evaluation results should come as pass, so that he will not loose a year. We have been praying for so many years and we have got good results so far. Please help Baba.

DiptiSaibaba please bless my 21month old son who is currently in a casting on both his legs because he has fractured his right thighbone. I know You are with him, I have Your shawl, which I put on his feet all the time. He wakes up in the morning taking Your name. Please Saibaba do bless him, we have an appointment with doctor on 7th June, let his pain and fracture get all right and his cast be removed on that day, I cannot see the baby suffering like this.

AnandDon't know what I should do. I have stayed away from my parents and Shirdi for 8 1/2 years. I do visit India once in average two years. I don't want to leave and go empty handed in India. Please guide me, if shall look for a new job or go back to India and join my brother's business.

KarnadPlease help me to get a job. I am into too many problems. Show me a way to get a decent job so that I can pay off all my debts and lead a peaceful life.

MohitSai! Please help my cousins to come out of the bad times and make them successful in their endeavors.

UmamaheswariMy brother has faced difficulties in every step of his career; he has only seen delay and failures. Now it is his marriage that he is struggling for. He is already 38 years old but he cannot find a life partner, inspite of a lot of efforts and prayers. Please Baba, help him find a life partner soon and have a good married life.

KathyI humbly beg you to help my parents to find accommodation that gives them peace of mind, for many years they have been struggling to find a suitable place to live.

RamitaIt has been 9 months since we met, however when it comes to fixing marriage date he goes silent or something happens. Baba please help me, I am insecure and scared. Please remove all fears and fix our wedding date, please bless us both to lead our life together as husband and wife.

Sai devoteeBaba, I cannot thank enough how You always helped me. Thank you for helping me get my license. Baba please help my daughter who is showing very little improvement after getting so much treatment. Please take away her pain totally and make her strong, so she can live her life happily. Baba we are waiting for Your miracle. Baba please bless my husband with good health. Bless every body with good health and happiness.

Sai devoteeBaba, You know about my sister everything. She is so innocent and does not want to hurt others intentionally if they hurt her also, atleast after she became Your devotee. I noticed a lot of difference in her behaviour. You know that she is not happy with her married life and her in-laws and even her husband also behave differently some times. They hurt her intentionally and she faced so much mental torture from them and decided to stay away from their in-laws also. But suddenly they started behaving strangely and appologized her for what all they had done. Though it is unbelievable to all of us and we are still in a sort of confusion but we thought this miracle happened by Your grace only. This poor girl again started giving respect for them and decided to stay with them. Baba, all our family members are firm believers in You. We are leaving everything into Your hands. Please help my sister in leading a new happy life atleast from now without any tensions or tortures from them. See that they are not playing dramas anymore and bring a good change in them. I still don't believe in them because of their behaviour or whatsoever. But I believe in You. We believe in You. Please bless her with a child also, so that she can forget some small disturbaces from their family members. Bless our family to live happily always with peace of mind. Love you Baba.

SankaranMy grandson, Vikram though 10 years old is not able to speak clearly. I pray Sai Bhagvan to bless him to speak as a normal child. I am sure He will heed to my prayer and do the needful.

PoojaDear Baba, please get my brother married and solve all our financial difficulties. Help my husband get a good job and income, Baba You know what I am talking about. Also bless my sisters and overcome all their difficulties.

Sai devoteeBaba, please help me and secure my future. I once again request You to help me and sort out all my official problems. Kindly re-establish my prestige and honor and give full satisfaction of my professional life in this city and department. I will send my experience in Sai Vichaar and also visit Shirdi.

PriyadarshiniDear Baba, please help me overcome this predicament and help me start my new job with new confidence and strength. I will do Your saptah parayanam with renewed faith. Help me Baba!

Sai devoteeBaba, I have a complete faith in You. But I am worried about my husband. He is so depressed. He is not happy with his profession. Help him to find a good job or start a good business. He always thinks negative. Baba do some miracle, make him Your devotee. He doesn't care of his health. Help him to come out from this depression. I know You always listen to me. Baba help me and bless my family. Jai Sai Ram.

EXPERIENCE OF DEVOTEES:

ManjitaI would like to share my miracle with all Baba devotees. I had some complications in my pregnancy, which led to 3 miscarriages. I fervently prayed to Baba to bless me with a child. Soon after 8 months I became pregnant and I immediately left to India. I consulted a good doctor who advice me to take bed rest and started some injections. I was very happy and would continuously pray to Baba to take care and everything should go smoothly. I had this inner feeling that my Baba will take care of my baby. In the 5th month of pregnancy my blood pressure was going high. I started eating unsalted food. During the 7th month of pregnancy, my parents had planned to do the ceremony but due to the inauspicious days we delayed, finally they fixed a day but my in-laws were unhappy. I prayed and invited Baba for this ceremony to bless and take care so that everything should go smoothly. All of a sudden at the hall entrance, I saw a huge painting of Baba. I was surprised and overjoyed and thanked Baba for His presence. The ceremony went very well without any obstacles. During my 8th month I got a bad news that I lost my job. I got lot of shouting from my husband who made me tense and my blood pressure went too high. After taking so many medications, my blood pressure was not coming down. Finally I was admitted in the hospital. Still I calmed and controlled myself. During the beginning of 9th month, doctor decided to do Caesarian after completion of 36 weeks. But God's plan was different. One fine day a nurse gave me Baba's prasad from Shirdi, which gave me courage. Next day it was Thursday and my sister brought me Baba's prasad and a small framed photo of Baba. I prayed and kept it on my table. After few minutes the doctor came to check my pressure and baby's heart beats. All of a sudden he found that the baby is not responding due oxygen deficiency.

continued.....Immediately the doctor prepared for the Caesarian and I was constantly taking Baba's name. Finally that day (Thursday), Baba blessed me with a cute baby girl. After few months Baba gave my job back. I became a firm believer of Baba. He has helped me in every phase of my life and pulled me through the tough times of my life. Presently I am a bit depressed, as I had to leave my 5 month baby at my mom's place to resume my duty abroad as my husband faced some problem to get visa for my baby. Baba knows how I suffer without my baby since 1 month so I pray Baba to remove all obstacles and help us to get her visa this week itself. It is very difficult to live away from my baby. Baba we are facing a tough time to get her visa. I would like to thank Baba for his help and blessings and pray that He continues to shower His blessings on all His devotees and us. I am sorry Baba for delaying in posting this article in time as per my promise. I know after posting this article, I will immediately get good news. I again promise to post it. Koti Koti Pranam at Your lotus feet. Jai Sainath.

Mithun " Simple remembrance of Sai's name will do away with all the sins, difficulties and troubles and bestow happiness on us " I would like to share my most recent experience. I would like to begin by thanking Baba for all blessing and guidance He has bestowed upon us in our day-to-day life. I work in Des Moines, Iowa and my wife is working in Minneapolis. I had an interview on Wednesday to attend in Minneapolis and return the same day, while coming back my wife wanted to accompany me. The plan was she would follow me in her own car so that she can return back on Monday while I stay back. By the time we started it was 6 pm. There was forecast for heavy snow storm throughout the route, I asked my wife not to come with me as she has no experience driving on highway and more over it was snowing heavily. She didn't listen to me. We prayed to Baba, I requested Baba to stop the storm till we reach our destination. We started from Minneapolis at 6 pm. It was already snowing by then I was going in the front and she was following me. I told her to chant Baba's name through out the journey. I stressed a lot on this. I was also chanting Sai namam. There was no traffic at all on the interstate, it was turning dark, and all the while I was looking for her in the rearview mirror. Suddenly I saw that my wife's car started skidding and falling into the ditch, I got scared and pulled over my car. I prayed to Baba to help her out and see that my wife is OK. Thought of going back slowly, looking for her in the ditches, suddenly after I prayed I saw a car pulling over and it was my wife's car.

continued....Afterwards my wife told me that on the way she wanted to listen to film songs and she told Baba that I know that You are there in my heart always and she stopped chanting Sai's name and switched on the radio, suddenly the car skidded and went into the ditch. Then she prayed to Baba, apologized and started chanting His name and could easily come out of the ditch. We resumed our journey with Sai's name on our lips and after some distance there was no storm and I felt Baba had stopped the storm for us. I totally believe that Sai has helped her to come out of the ditch because it's no easy task as the ditches are all filled with snow. It was also a lesson that by taking Sai's name no maya can cast its shadow on us.

SwetaI want to share my experience how Baba helped me out when I was going through a hard time in my life. I have been a devotee of Baba since I was a kid. I used to do Satcharitra parayanam whenever I got a chance to and I always had faith in Him. In May 2006 I had to resign my job because of a personal issue and I had to struggle a lot to find another job. I attended a lot of interviews but I didn't get selected because of my visa situation. I never thought that I would experience this kind of failure and I started to question myself if the field I chose was right for me. I kept praying to Baba to show me the right path and give me the strength to keep going. In February 2007, I was at my personal low when the person who interviewed me said that I was not cut out for this career, I was shattered. I didn't want to change from this field because I loved it and I kept asking Baba to show me the right path. That night Baba came into my dream and said " Don't worry you will get the job you want and I will take care of you " . This gave me courage to keep going once again. And I decided to post my experience on Sai Vichaar if I got the job in my field. I got an interview call from a company and after 3 rounds of phone interviews and a daylong on-site interview they offered me the job. But it was a bumpy ride after that too. The company was not aware of my visa situation and they kept going on and off about hiring me because of that. Baba helped me convince them that the situation I was in was normal and finally on March 29th 2007 they called me aboard. Now I am settled in my new job and I love it. My work visa got approved too. Thank you Baba for staying with me all this while and giving me the courage and strength to keep going. Thanks for giving me the family and friends who always believed in me even at times when I started losing faith in myself. Keep showering Your blessings on all of us.

QUOTATION OF THE WEEK:

" The love that a chaste woman bears to her husband is sometimes compared to that which a disciple bears to his master (Guru). Yet the former falls far short of the latter, which is incomparable " .-Sri Sai Satcharita

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

Q. If faith and patience doesn't work what would one do to obtain Baba's help? A. by Ravin The question raised is on the assertion that one had comprehended what faith and patience really is and that how would one do if the faith and patience fails. Can anyone really quantify faith or give a timeline for patience? Sai Vichaar published several features on this topic in the past years and reading them will give a better if not complete understanding of what faith and patience in Baba's term means.

Q. If faith and patience doesn't work what would one do to obtain Baba's help? A. by Saurabh Your question is very simple to answer. The answer is " Ask for it " .. Not just for 'help' with the particular problem you have at the moment, but also for " Faith " , " Patience " and every other virtue, which can be received in the form of a blessing from God or Guru. A lot of devotees didn't directly start with having " Faith " and " Devotion " . They gradually earned it. Some may have been blessed with it since childhood attachment with Baba but they must have earned it in their previous life. A common thing with all these people is that they keep on " Trying " and putting efforts, Simple, He is showering his love like rain; it is our pots, which have holes or are upside down. Let's keep " Trying " earnestly to get closer to our mother.

SAI ACTIVITIES:

Shirdi Sai Temple of Chicago and Suburbs, Illinois, USAShirdi Sai temple is open daily from 7:00 a.m to 9:00 p.m (Summer hours). Daily program includes Kakad Arathi at 7 a.m. followed by Abhisek. Madhayana Arathi at 12 noon, Dhoop Arathi at 6 p.m. and Shej Arathi at 9 p.m. Archana, Homams, Sahasranama and sponsored poojas continue in between the Arathis. To request a pooja for yourselves, your friends and family, please call. Devotees can request water (Abhishek Jal) from the Holy bathing of Baba by sending us an email or by phone. Temple is located 25 minutes drive west of Schaumburg on intersection of IL Route 47 and Plank Road in Hampshire, IL. For more information please call 847-931-4058 or send email to maildrop.

Shri Saibaba Mandir, Minneapolis, MinnesotaSaibaba activities in Minneapolis were conducted at Shirdi Saibaba Prayer center since the year 2002. Now, with the grace and blessings of Baba and the support of devotees, a new Saibaba Mandir has begun to function at 1835 Polk St NE, Minneapolis from July 11th 2006. Please visit www.hamaresai.org for all details.

Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Temple of Dallas/Fort Worth, TexasSri Shirdi Sai Baba Temple of DFW Metroplex is located at 2109 West Parker (Parker Plaza), Suite 212, Plano, TX 75023. For temple hours and activities please call the temple office at 469-467-3388 or visit the website www.shirdisaidallas.org.

Shirdi Sai Center in Bay Area, CAShirdi Sai Center is located 897-B East Kifer Rd, Sunnyvale, CA 94086. For more information please call 408-705-7904 or 408-564-6704 or send email to

saibandhu. You can also visit our website is www.Shirdisaiparivaar.org.

Shirdi Saibaba temple, Los Angeles, CADevotees in Los Angeles area are informed about Sri Shirdi Saibaba temple in Los Angeles area. The temple is located at - 144 South 4th Street, Montebello, CA 90640. For more information please call Krishna Samantula at 949-679-9938 or visit www.shirdisaila.org.

Saibaba Temple, Columbus, OhioDevotees in Columbus and surrounding Ohio locations area are informed about Sri Shirdi Saibaba temple in Metro Columbus area. The temple is located in a leasing space at 7674 Sawmill Rd, Dublin, OH 43016. Please attend daily Aaratis and Thursday bhajans. For more information please call Panditjee at 614-799-8411 or visit www.saibaba.cc.

Shirdi Sai bhajans every Thursday at Maitland, FloridaDevotees are invited to participate in Sai study and bhajans on Thursdays between 7-8 pm at Meditation Gallery, 219 E Horatio Ave, Maitland, FL 32715. For more details please contact Bonnie at 407-830-1276.

FROM THE EDITORS KEYBOARD:

Those contributing to Sai Vichaar are requested to identify themselves by giving their name. Unless Baba wills nothing can be done and it is symbolic of one's humility not to give too much credence to their writings or expressions. However, in respect to the etiquette of publication, it is only customary to identify the source of writings. Sai Vichaar hopes that devotees would oblige. A Sai devotee suggests the Question of the week as follows, Q. If faith and patience doesn't work what would one do to obtain Baba's help?

Humbly Yours,The Editor

ABOUT THIS EMAIL:

This newsletter is not sent unsolicited. This newsletter is e-mailed to you because of at least one of the following reasons:1. You have d through our on-line page,2. You have visited our web site and shown interest in the Sai topics and asked for information, or

3. You have been gifted a subscription by a friend or a relative. To Subscribe Sai Vichaar for receipt by Email please visit the URL http://www.saibaba.org/newsletter.html

and select the option from the menu. If you are subscribing the newsletter for your friend or a relative, we request that the person concerned may be notified about receiving the newsletter and the willingness to receive the newsletter be confirmed. To Un-Subscribe receipt of Sai Vichaar, please visit the URL http://www.saibaba.org/newsletter.html

and select the option from the menu. If you have problems accessing the web page due to network problems, please send an e-mail to

support with the words " Un Sai Vichaar " in the subject line. To make a contribution to any of the sections of Sai Vichaar, please visit the URL http://www.saibaba.org/newsletter.html

and select the Submit Articles to Sai Vichaar option from the menu. Back copies of HTML version of Sai Vichaar can be accessed by visting the URL http://www.saibaba.org/whatsnew.html

.. For any questions or more information regarding this e-mail or our web site, please send an e-mail to maildrop

and your inquiries will be attended to promptly. Thank you,The webmaster

From and Editor:

Shirdi Sai Baba Web Site

Shirdi Sai Baba Sanstha

(A non-profit organization)

Mail:

12N950 State Route 47

Hampshire, IL 60140, USA

Email

maildrop

Phone

847-931-4058

Fax

847-931-4066

© Copyright 1998-2006 saibaba.org, Shirdi Sai Baba Sanstha - Sai Vichaar Weekly may only be redistributed in its unedited form. Written permission must be obtained to reprint or cite the information contained within this newsletter. Sai Vichaar is devoted to the philosophy and teachings of Shri Sadguru Sai Baba of Shirdi, and will take every measure to avoid topics or themes contradicting the same. Sai Vichaar team or the Shirdi Sai Baba web site is not responsible for the opinions expressed by individual contributors.

-- " Let Noble thoughts come to us from every side " .- RigVeda (1-89-i)