IndiaDivine.org

i just got (12 mukhi rudraksha experience)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

thank you once again for your support and knowledge narasimhaye. yes i will take good care of them. quite a process of care. i am not feeling the effects as greatly as when i first touched them however i have noticed that the relationship with my father and i has improved as a result of them and of course that must be true of its relationship to surya. so yes the twelve mukhi does confirm a strong representation of surya and can help those who's surya is afflicted or configured negatively in one's chart and therefore rudraksha is the only way to nullify those negative effects without the consequence of wearing a ruby which can have negative effects.. of course each chart must be assessed to determine such. also rudraksha is considerably more affordable but more importantly equally beautiful as in the case of gems. actually rudraksha is very special in its presentation especially when capped in silver.

i feel very lucky to have them in my possession and they are holy.

the truth be told that rudraksha really does work on a occult level and this is truly astounding.

Raja Gursahani (: 559.474.8576 ,: rajagursahani