IndiaDivine.org

Hanuman wrist mala

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hanuman wrist mala in silver

Hanuman wrist mala in thread

Description: Hanumanji is said to be Chiranjivi (immortal) and is present in the world even today. He is the link between the devotees and God, for, as instructed by the Lord, he serves, protects and inspires the servants of God.In the epics of no other country is there a character so powerful, learned and philosophic as Hanumanji. Hanuman`s greatness lies in his complete surrender to the Lord and he merges his own existence in the Lord.. From whatever point of view we see, we find that Sri Hanuman`s bhakti or devotion was so perfect that it culminated in advaitic God realisation.Sri Rama asked Hanuman: "Hanuman, what attitude do you cherish towards Me?"Hanuman answered : "O Rama! When I think I am the body, You are the Master and I am Your servant, when I think I am the jivatman (embodied individual soul), You are the whole and I am a part ; but when I have the Knowledge of Reality, I see that you are me and I am You."The wearer of 11 mukhi is blessed with wisdom, right judgment, powerful vocabulary, adventurous life and success. The wearer becomes fearless. It helps in Meditation and yoga sadhanas by giving self control of all senses and removes the problems of yogic practices.

Ruling deity: HanumanRuling planet: None. Controls all planetsMantras:Beej Mantra: Om Hreem Hum NamahDeity Mantra: Om Hoom Hanumate Rudratamakaye hoom phut swaha

/dispProduct.php?prodId=2863